It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi my name is becky I have an apartment in the downtown Corpus Christi Tx at 425 Schatzel better known as the Smith building, I knew nothing about the history of the building that I now called home Nor of the little girl that also call the Smith Building home.I just always felt like someone else was there with me.Than a really good friend gave me the tape that was made there,when I saw it Everything made since

link   
wish to talk about conspiracy as i am interested in it, and to give to everyone what i know.

link   
just learning about this stuff

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a nobody framer from oklahoma,my sense of imagination prays for the day that monsters of myth are found rare,but real.

link   
I am just someone who strongly suspects that the current perception of reality is only part of a much larger picture.
In addition I do believe that one's perception of things creates for them a reality. Because of this all possibilities should be explored so that one can construct a more coherent perception of their own reality.

link   
hi my name is traceraustraila i'm looking at mind control tech,but i've only just begun,i'm interested in any info on cybernetics and the like beticulyin austraila looking forward to anythng you can send my way cheers and good by

link   
I hope to learn more of the world, which I have little knowledge of, and to provide what I can to further science, humanity and the pursue of the truth.

link   
im j.t. an outdoorsmen who occasionally surfs the web. good to meet ya!!

link   
Hey all, Im hoping to learn alot about new and developing weapons

link   
I believe every weird thing that has happened in the world is based on a plan that someone has made and I plan to find out other people think is really going on.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hoping to provide useful opinions on Military and GeoPolitical topics. As far as an introduction to myself I AM CANADIAN :-)

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i'm a college student in international relation faculty. in souteast-asian country.
i'm very interst in special news also like an conspiracy theory. and international files that uncoverable. like x-files or somethings

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
itellectually diversified US troop

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi my names Brandon, and Jesus is the Bread of Life.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi

I'm a well traveled, Conservative leaning, political enthusiast.

I don't believe that politcal disagreement has to be reduced to name calling, and will offer opinions based in fact only. I can admit when someone has presented a better argument, but beware. I come armed with government, military, and civilian professional knowledge.

I look forward to seeing you all on the boards (from time to time)

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Contribute: I'm a media fanatic, always on the lookout for good stories, I'll contribute anything interesting I find.

Learn: What in God's name is going on in this world.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What i hope to contribute:
-not much really, ive been looking at this site for awhile and many people here know more about the subject than me. Usually i post pictures and videos (which ive been doing on another UFO forum)

What i hope to learn:
-more info on UFOs, acces to more videos, images, etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
intrested in science , computer , space technology,

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
my contibution would be purley just my philosophical perspective as to a case by case basis of anything discussed and learn anything that I need to know.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
im antaean3000 a natrual healer and i belive in the power of mother nature and the mind.
I hope to express myself and hear others views hopefully we can all learn from each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join