It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i fear talking in group ,i need to develope my skill

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I hope to be able to learn about all manner of things, especially cryptozoology. I have a special interest in mythincal beasts, and I want to know more about them.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
im arabian jordanian muslim boy looking to find the truth about the life that we are living and trying to find the senario that the world and powerful countries tries to act it

link   
giving and receiving opinions from others regarding what is going on in our world today.

link   
I like reading stuff, and I thought I would be able to contribute and learn a lot from this site. So I would like you to kindly accept my request for registration.

link   
i'm an ESL( english as second language) student who have a very hard time to learn english and doesn't like to read at all, you can tel by my writting level. Before HP the only series all i'd finished is Anne of green Gable and hardly understand what i had read. I was introduce to HP by watching the move and decided to read the books. Until now i had finish all six books also start to read the chonical of Narnia.

**So, Do you know what i had accomplish with HP books! why do you want to kill HP it would ruin the whole idea of a fantacy character. THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO DIE!

i love fantacy world. I know life is hard esspecially for a kid like me who arrived to US from a third world country. Reading a fantacy book to me it not just for reading practice but it also to let go of our daily distress, to let my imagination run wild, to find hope, peace and childhood that had been rob from starvation fear and violence. I know what is the meaning of devistation and i don't want to read something will end with devistaion and hopeless, and i wouln't want to introduce it to my childen either so if J.K Rowling kill Harry Potter i deffinetly will not let my childens read her books at all because i don't want to feed my childen with hopeless dream they will eventually learn it through life but not at a young teenage age. I'm not indenial but DON"T WE HAVE ENOUGH STRESS IN OUR DAILY LIFE! why do we look for more in a book?

link   
I hope to contribute an open mind and honest opinion, and I hope to learn what I dont know now

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi

I have come accross your site during one of my searchs and was amazed at the amount and quality of info. presented.

I have always a thrive to know more, truth is a very scarce element these days and it is always on the look for new advocates.

I hope you will give me the chance to join your community.

Best Regards,

Hamid

link   
hopeing that my experince and knowledge will help bring man kind closer to thierself. to be a better person.

link   
hi, i'm an ordinary english teenager who wishes to expand his knowledge on certain subjects, and contribute to discussions by offering his own knowledge to be taken into consideration. i believe my views will be valuable in a number of topics i have viewed and wish to be given the chance to express them. thankyou.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am the Parallelogram, and I am here to learn. I might do a bit of teaching, if it should happen that I know anything interesting.

I am interested in a number of topics being discussed on this site. I expect I will spend most of my time in the green 'Mysterious Subjects' forums, but that is not to say that I won't find myself in more or less all of the others from time to time.

link   
I am a poet and philosopher wishing to create some added clarity for myself as well as others.

link   
I hope to contribute insight. I spend a lot of time researching this stuff. I am feeling that now is potentially a very dangerous time for mankind. We need to help one another to become more aware of the forces at work in our world so as to counter them.

link   
I believe more is going on that meets the eye, and want to discuss ideas with people who wont shut off at the first sign of what the masses have been told to regard as a "conspiracy theory".

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just wanted to greet everyone.I am glad to be apart of this much needed forum.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Always think for the best hope for the best and result remain on Allah.

link   
Work is the curse of the drinking man. That, and government.

link   
I believe that the people in "power" are keeping us all in the dark. I want to shout and scream and make a difference, but I realize that this is not the best method.
So much *truth* is hidden from us.

link   
Hi, I am an active Scottish Rite Mason and I have followed some of the threads with much enjoyment.

link   
As a retired scientist, I would like to contribute to and learn from scientific discussions.
Dr. Jan Erik Sigdell

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join