It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
i hope to contribute vast info about the truth

link   
I have a great interest in Russian, I have studied a great deal of its history, its peoples and the land that makes up this vast nation. Iam a Canadian but consider myself a "friend" of Russia. I have visited your site on several occasions where I have taken considerable interest in reading the opinions and views of others in regards to how they percieve Russia and the Russian people in the field of military and defence, a topic which Iam greatly interested and educated in. I look forward to being granted membership.
Thanks

link   
I'm an independent person who has studied, and written about global trends, conspiracies, and religion for 20 years. I appreciate growing in knowledge and learning from the perspective of others.

I would like to share these interests and concerns with those, who like myself have always questioned what is really happening in our world, and are concerned about our destiny

I am spiritual, grounded, and inspite of morose observations about our world, generally upbeat as an individual due to a strong foundation of faith in God. I do not accept that evil will prevail over all flesh, and that God will ordain those who will fight this battle in the end.

link   
i am very interested in what you have to say about harrp.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
person involved in national defence research inetersted and background in simulation and computing

link   
I have nothing to contribute atm, but hoping too learn more about a ww3 that might happen in the future...

link   
I'm a person that love's Futuristic Technology, Alien's and UFO's, and the goverment's pain in the Ass.

link   
I live in Athens,Tx.Bush has a summer home in Athens Tx.Yahoo: Project Redbook.Then you will understand why I need to be in this discussion.Please.

link   
I hope to add my thought out responses to the wide range of topics on this website. I am not here to blast or make-fun, but to learn from others and, perhaps, teach others a few of the things I have learned in life.

link   
Brooklynite. Educated Thug. Boxer. Rapper. Producer. Writer. Theologist.

link   
Lecturer in niversity

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
am a nigerian willing to join

link   
I am interested in finding out more about dinosaurs and dragons, I heard that dinosaurs wre called dragons before 1841.

link   
I found your site through a goggle search on The Philidelphia Project, a topic that's long held my interest.
I'm not sure what I might be able to contribute to the community except I have a great sense of humor once you get to know me.
Thank you for your consideration,

Martha aka Doolittle

link   
Astral Projection. Lucid Dreaming. Help Me.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am on a mission to find the truth; and I will!!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I hope to learn of other opinions regarding religion in general and to give my opinions and what i have learnt

link   
I hope to learn of other opinions regarding religion in general and to give my opinions and what i have learnt

link   
Hi this is archi from oman, interested in knowing about world military powers.

link   
Hopefully, to contribute and to learn from others

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join