It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I am looking for likeminded people I get bounce ideas off of and get insight from

link   
Hi,Im trying to locate a real time machine that has been made by us or the aliens so that I can save a girl Iknow.Any help would be great!

link   
I love anything having to do with the paranormal, the NWO, conspiracies, etc. I hope to contribute my own views on these topics, and at he same time learn what other people are thinking.

link   
My name is Daniel. I enjoy a good arguement, and like learning new things. I don't speak about things I know nothing about, and I like to read.

I am making average pay in a larger town outside of Philadelphia. I'm pretty well known within my community, and like helping people, and teaching ignorance.

link   
A Government Insider, interested in outside opinion

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I belive about supernatrual. My goal is to study some thing likes this. But I don't like fiction, because that is too long. Yes, I'm lazy.

link   
serving member 22nd S.A.S SGT.

link   
Hi, I am Dr Tanya Button and I just want to make a comment

link   
just generally interested in the unknown,unknowable and downright strange.

link   
I intend on answering anything that may understand or know to the best of my ability and learning as much as I can.

link   
hi i am a 15 years old swedish boy and i is very intresed to join the brittish army..can i do that?

link   
Have been documenting all articles, comments, discussion etc. about eminent domain as it relates to my neighborhood. A Google search turned up discussion in this forum about my neighborhood! If "accepted" I have some additional comments about how fragile property rights are.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"The Truth is Out There". My contribution to this amazing website is to expose the lies and bring out the truth in the world.

link   
hi, i am a single mom who is caught up in this sick world. my mother n la kidnapped my kids and now i need all the help i can get,,,.

link   
I'm open minded to the world's political situation and the ways in which it influences high-level decision making with regards to classified weapons.

I will contribute knowledge from my various areas of expertise, in particular that relating to the development of ICBMs.

I hope to learn of others views on my interests and generally keep an open mind.

link   
I hope to enlighten the unenlightened, inform the uninformed, throw my two cents into the quarter slot, and listened to informed ideas and conspiracies. There are no Happy Campers in Camp Discontent.

link   
hi, I am a financial analyst

link   
hi, i am an engineering student and have a nack towards paranormal, age-old mysterious power of mind and like topics. I have aquired a knowledge in these topics from various resources. i can share them with me friends here in abovetopsecret.com and also hope to learn many more unknowns and mystries in due course.

link   
long time fan of ATS, time to join and offer my thoughts!

link   
Gun control Works!
Stalin and Hitler are proof of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join