It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've become a political junkie recently. Better late than never. I am interested in all views and theories.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
My name is Lord Draker. I’m 18 and have been researching Magick/Psionics for little over 3 years.

I am very Interested in the Paranormal and i hope to contribute here.

link   
Hello, My name is Eric I live in Michigan in the greater Detroit region. I would advocate the truth as my contribution. I hope to learn more about current events, Bible Prophecy, Ancient or lost technologies/civilizations.

link   
I'm just extremely interested in the possiblity that time travel is possible and that people from the future are coming back to visit.
Also am very curious of UFO's and their existence. I would like to believe completely, but will only believe when I see one myself.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Public school teacher, 27 years, central Pennsylvania, hope to find the real truth in many "cover ups"

link   
just interested in anything and everything

link   
i like casual discussions pertaining to real world concerns and queries

link   
I pretty much know everything and the things I don't know. I know where to find.

link   
I am a wife and mother and have just started a new job.

link   
My name is Tara, i'm 16, and from Ohio. I am going into 11th grade. I love music(can't imagine life with out it), hanging out, surfing, and mysteries. Someday, Somehow, I am going to solve life's greatest and unknown mysteries. Hehe! Or so I hope!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Good Day!
Well, I am electronics engineer as professional career. I am just intrigued by the way the world is. Wars, terrorism,
violence and hatred. These are all what I am hearing on the TV or radio news. Is this natural or its been planned by some fundamentalist. Or it is the end of the world. I am very keen to know what is exactly happening around us so that I can be on the right track

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hi, I'd like to join the ATS boards sicne I have vast knowledge of conspiracies and supressed technology that could clean up the planet.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
A search on C4ISR brought me to your site. I am always improving my skills and looking for new ideas and help. Plus, with 20 years in IT (many in DoD) I believe that I can offer much in return.

link   
I am here to learn what I desire most in which is none other then all that I am capable of obtaining through out the duration of my life time. There is far too much for any single individual to even begin to comprehend once people start to fray away from the "norms" and start to think out of the box A.K.A. on their own, that there is no way one could possibly know everything before the "end of their life time" persay however I will try my damnedest to take in all that I can before my passing hour... My reasoning None other then to spread it even farther. Via my Ideas and theories applied with the knowledge received through out my studies and crossings of those with similar destinations. I shall fight till the end or I have failed myself AND I AM NOT A FAILURE !!! So step aside and let my words speak of what other minds leak out as mere nothingness for their sight is to bleak to see the silver lining for simple is complex and complex is simple so lets understand the full existents from initiation until deviation and begin our own path...

link   
I'm here to learn, and hopefully contribute where I can.

link   
For Years I have denied any for of religion. (organized or not!) I have found what I believe to be the validated evidence of what is reality. OUR true history Sumer. I came across this site in my recent, yet rapid research. I hope to share in recycling my thoughts and opinions with other open minded people.

link   
Just a normal nerd, like conspiracy theories

link   
I believe that I could offer valuable insights and suggestions to forums and threads, as I have been researching political espionage for quite a while. I also have knowledge of both old and contemporary weapons systems.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I am a long time visitor of ATS and hope to add perspective and insight to a highly advanced forum.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have a ufo enthusiast all of my adult life. I was born in new mexico where it all began,at least the modern version of it

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join