It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Im 15 and im a big fan of conspiracies and the like. Im the kind of guy who thinks the moon landing were fake and the stargate exists. I hope that i can contribute some of what i know about conspiracys and hoaxes and kearnother consiracies

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Govt... I am and pro govt I shall remain.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I want to carry on my small part in the Infowar to help people realize what's actually going on.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My name is Kevin. I am 43yrs old. I served in the USMC for 8yrs. Was in the first Gulf War. I hope to learn answers to a lot of questions I have had for several years. Things I have seen & things I have experienced. I believe those answers can be found here.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hello there! My name is Andy, and I'm from California, although I currently live with my family overseas in Beijing.

I'm extremely interested in military technology, and although it seems that some people here live in an entirely different reality, I can tell that there are also several people that enjoy discussing the kinds of things I'm interested in. ^_^

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Briefly, I'm basically interested in hearing view-points on aspects of international geo-politics and history. I would also like to participate in selected discussions and contribute my own opinions on questions that seem pertinent personally.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i am a young man in my late thirties . all my adult life i have been heavily into the hippie scene and communism.i hope to bring some different perspectives and some fairness.enjoy

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My name is Raquel. I just got into reiki and I want to talk to other Reiki users. I am interested in the history of the divine light energy.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Greetings people let me introduce myself as Yodie78. I am from the state of Georgia and I am a graduate student and I am involved in law enforcement. Lets just say that I'm privy to some information that can be useful to those of us who just like to be "in the know" of what we are not supposed to know. I also look forward to learning new info and news from my fellow board members and meeting some great people.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi there, I am a psychic sensivie warrioress who had 2

Hi, I'm dharmakya, very much at polititcal controversy within a system defeating itself. Very skilled, hyper-sensitive, never right, yet rarely ever wrong-

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Self employed father of 3

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am a non beliver of any religion, this happened of late.
This was actualy resultant to too much false teachings of the religions and my belive that GOD do not have any religion.
Religion is a brand just as any other brands that u see in the market.
Mankind had used this brand name to convert and control the people, extort from them in the name of GOD.
My believe is centred in a book that do not teach any form of religion but an inspiration to build your spirtual growth and spritual strength on your own without any religion, the book is given by LORD CHRISTNA and the book and the WORD is BAGAVAT GITA.
Thus no religion no headace, no babaric teachings, no destruction of cultures and not converting.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I was a former ordnanceman in the navy. Still a gun lover, used to shoot trap, skeet , duck tower and benchrest in my early years.

link   
I am a mom/student and I am always researching something for either school or personal interests. I would like to be able to use this forum to gain knowledge of subjects that I am currently researching as well as use the knowledge that I have already aquired to help others.

link   
I am 39, uk resident and work as an applemac operator in a repro environment

link   
im doing some ufo resarch

link   
I am very interested in conspiracy theory & the unknown in general. Way too many people think they have it all figured out, living their little lives in ignorance. There is just so much we don't understand....Exploration & learning should never stop.

link   
I am a history major with a Masters Degree, looking to continue my studies.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Im 15 years old and am joing because this stuff interests me but no one here thinks the same way. i want to contribute what i think and hear about the topics being discussed and i hope to learn alot.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi.. I like to contribute a quote of JOHN JUDGE regarding 757 into Pentagon

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join