It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
In joining ATS, I wish to educate myself by chatting/using message boards, communicating with (hopefully) intellegent people. I ask for membership because my life is a quest for knowledge, and I believe that I could not only absorb valuable information, but also give back to this online community. There are many things in the world that the mass doesn't know about and I'd like to gain this knowledge, so I'll be able to spread it, to a certain degree, because, isn't knowledge supposed to be free for all mankind?

link   
I would like to introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable in aviation, as I have been studying it for over 30 years. I have a collection of aviation books exceeding 3000 in number. I have been reading post on aviation in this forum for years and would like the opportunity to participate. I believe that I will be able to make a viable contribution to this forum. Thank you for your consideration, Steven.

link   
Hello, I'm looking for information

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hellow, MY name is Kevin Fajardo I live in Kansas and I found this web site. I used tobe in the Marines in the 80,s I want to learn more about what our gov't doing and I want to help.

link   
I am aways seeking knowlegde and answers.looking to grow spiritualy with wisdom and love.I appreciate being both teacher and student.I hope to contribute my experiences and hopes.Gainig and sharing in knowlegde.

link   
just wanted to check it out

link   
I am interested in discussing US government & military activities and common perceptions regarding the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i'm a writer, non-fiction and fiction, who consults as a life-coach. Intelligent and humorous conversation with curious people will add zip to my life.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have been following the hot discussions in Chinese forum on international political issues, and is very interested in testing the water on an American Forum

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Life has brought me here for a reason and only time and research will determine my purpose.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi my name is Blair, I came across this forum when I searched for an organization that I was sent to against my will. Apparently there is a lot of confusion about the place and I wanted to clarify some information hence I was there.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm an older gent with lots of studying of prophcy and earth changes. I hope to learn more about whats going on

link   
I have been a lurker on the forums for the last year or so. Now that I am a member, I am looking forward to meeting the great peope on this board. Hopefully I can contibute, and give out important information that some member may not be aware of. Thank you for letting me become a part of this fantastic board.

ASE11

link   
I just like to learn and share all I can and this place is very interesting.

link   
I wish to learn more about Conspiracy Theories as this subject is such an interesting one. After finishing "Rule By Secrecy" by Jim Marrs, I have been left in aww and amazement.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I hope to contribute my ideas and theories on discussions through my own experiences and knowledge

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello,

I would like to join this board in order to learn more about astral projection.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I aim to learn a lot form your other profiled members and to also allow them an opportunity to learn some facts i may at certain times contribute to them.

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join