It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am not sure I can contribute anything but I have always had an interest in situations that cannot be explained. As a Christian I definitely believe there is another deminsion and certainly a lot more than what is visible to our senses here on earth. I enjoy, without judgement, the stimulation of other opinions regarding unusual happenings. Who is ever to say that something not understandable to our limited intellects did or did not happen. I also believe that many, many occurrences are not what they appear to be.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
hi, i am avery spiritual person, with irterests in acient philosophies and bio-medicine;including natural-herbal remedies.
I hope to contribute to the development of the mind & soul of the other members, as well to grown within my own.
XX wf

link   
I am a computer tech and I have a vast amount of knowledge in many aspects of technology,satellites,cell phones,and many other things. I love to share my knowledge and help people.

link   
I focus in Religious conspiracys, most, probably not true, but my personal beliefs. Thanks for checkin me out!

link   
Ive had my eyes open to things for a while now, im heavily involved in an underground music scene and many of us are active in free thought and promoting it.

link   
Hi I am Richard. I hope to learn basically everything I can from ATS. I can't believe I have never seen this website up until now. Everything on ATS has been my interest since like 6th grade. I will contribute anything interesting I find.

link   
I would one day like to become a part of the FBI x-files and here i can contribute some of my info on aliens and the paranormal

link   
US Navy Veteran
EMT
Terrorism Analyst

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I am interested in ciphers.

link   
Hey I'm Ross, ever since reading the John Titor page i have been intrigued with the idea of been able to travel through time. I am also open minded about aleins and enjoy people to try and persuade me to believe more

link   
What ever happened to Constitutional Rights? How do you fight the LASD when they are harrassing instead of helping the community? No more abuse of power,I'll fight for my rights how about you?

link   
I am a technologically-challenged individual with an interest in the bizarre, obscure, unknown, and occult. I am also very interested in matters of political and global secrecy, and enacting change in this world and its societies. I hope to be a channel for information; to share knowledge and increase awareness in my community and online existence.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I like to talk about politics, and culture and how it effects all of us.

I look forward to sleeping with all of you.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi all, I am looking forward to giving my knowledge to others as well as gathering all I can. I am open minded, but not a pushover.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
just want to see what others have to say

link   
Accountant, Living in Wash. D.C. area all my life, member of K of C, Interested in extraterrestrial (SV), Conspiracy info. and Whistleblower sites/info.

link   
A better understanding of the world and reality we live in.

link   
I am a 50 year old white male working in a home health company as a admin assistant. My contributions may not be much, but if you stop learning you might as well sit down and wait for the Reaper.

link   
I've ben totely disabled for about 7 yrs.
Taken up photo taking. I've seen orbs appear on severl pictures

link   
Hello,
I am a college student with expanding views that cover a range of topics. I have a very open mind and would like to hear the opinions and ideas of others, as well as express my own about the war on terrorism, political stuff, and anything else I have knowledge in. I have been lurking for a little while and find the paranormal studies along with the conspiracies wuite interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join