It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey, I've been looking at your site for about a month now and I can't go a day without clicking on "new post". Really interesting stuff. I'm retired Air Force and alot of this makes me laugh, but then some are just...lets say very well researched. I hope to contribute what I can, and hoping not to end up on a milk carton.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I hope to reveal truth, sense out of all this and help to find solutions to a better stronger america

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i want to learn more about the paranormal.

link   
I am a 'young' adult that tries to see past the lies and deceptions of the world. In essence, my comments will consist of proofs and opinions. The conspiracies and lies must be exploited.

link   
hi im matt, i dont ever look at something just once.

link   
I'm well knowledged in a couple mistic techniques I have a pretty good kn owledge of psionics meditation and internal energy techniques

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Turbine Engine Research and Development Engineer turned Univ. Professor
Knowledge base varies from ancient history to quantum mechanics

link   
Hi! I am Rob, and I used to have an account here, but I forgot the username and password. I am an HIV/AIDS dissident, not a denalist. I hope to learn about various subjects that I didn't before know about, or further explore others that I had previously held interest in.

YuL

link   
I'm a 35 yr old female. Married and working as a teacher at a governemnt school.

link   
Hi I'm new to ATS. I'm looking forward to discussing and debating my views regarding this message board.

link   
Freemason AND a 4th Degree Knight of Columbus

link   
any thing i can,catigories of knowlege quite diverse, as well as pleasureable for me shareing as well as gaining knowlwge..today i hope to find.Whether the egyption sphynks,lion body with ( grey hound dog looking head) is designed after,referring to head inperticular. A friend brought this to my attention. thank you.

link   
Learn to think faster and be better

link   
I am into ancient peoples like the mayans, ascension stuff, health, richard hoagland, Len Horowitz, David Icke and Alex Jones when im up for it!

link   
This website is great. I find myself reading just about every post at home and work. There are some great topics and feel that I can contribute to most of them. Through my travels in the world and studies I think this would be a good forum for my opinions.

link   
Always questioning as there is so much more to know . A reader of books and explorer of the net ; I will hopefully add to my knowledge and that of others .

link   
I am a graduate student in computer science. I have a lot of interest in politics and national relationships, just want to share what ordinary Chinese people think with American guys. Thanks for your review.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
we can choose love;or choose the lower programe.The quantum soup is here, everwhere.our past present & future as ONE..Simplicity of love allows life..Vibrate pure love...Enjoy Within & without & Smile

link   
i am nobody special , to learn new things

link   
Hope to shed some light on correct interpretation of aerial photos and other often times sensationalized "evidence".

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join