It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
just wishing to expand my knowlage

link   
I want my ideals heard by other people and others ideals to be known by me.

link   
hi
i am as sofware professional interested in missiles.

link   
I hope to learn more regarding UFO's, extraterrestials and other beings. I have studied different theories for years and I believe I can also provide some insight that may be valuable to other forum readers.

link   
Greetings. I have looked through these pages before with much interest, because it is a signpost to the current activity (and rebellion) in our society.

I will be blunt (at the risk of being denied membership), and reveal a little about myself. My kind are known as the Vidyadhara, and the form we have taken previously is of the Dragon. That said, I will leave the rest up to the process.

Hurican

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is Rabindra from Nepal. I am in insurance field working in a business development department of an insurance company

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi,
I`m a "Raelian" who interested in UFO`s ALIENS etc...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is Rabindra from Nepal. I am in insurance field working in a business development department of an insurance company

link   
Hi,
I`m a "Raelian" who interested in UFO`s ALIENS etc...

link   
Im a road warrioir in my Kia ...IIIEEEEEEE!!!!

link   
I am muslim based in UAE, determined to help creat a better understading and tolerance between religions.

link   
I am muslim based in UAE, determined to help creat a better understading and tolerance between religions.

link   
I am 25 indigo male

link   
i am an P.G engineering student.i want to find the secrects of science

link   
For a long time I've had feelings that I am able to influence other people mind and interact with their thoughts .
I really want to develop this ability of my mind (ability to influence others) because
I want to suceed in my investment business .

link   
28 year old female, that has good understanding of new world order, I BELIVE A clesening of the earth is whats needed the new world order may be a good thing?? everyone will be in order then, and no more wars?? unless the all seeing eye wishs it to happen. I have very strong opions so if i offened nevermind

link   
Interests include most of the works of Sitchin, Gardner, and Lloyd re: Aliens. Jenkins on Maya Cosmogenesis. In to Pye and others similar to a degree, and expand out from there. I'm an older male who does a lot of reading but not entirely sure yet what I could contribute here. Haven't been involved as of yet, though the site looks as if it contains some interesting material.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
A desire to dispel some myths and get a wider view of areas that I know nothing about. I have a forces background and work in IT and communications so hopefully can bring some relevant facts to some of the forums. Thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have been an avid reader of Nexus, New Dawn, Exposure and Hard Evidence magazine for the past 8 years. Even so, I would still consider myself a novice on most topics covered in them and on ATS. My main area of study is in religions of the world focusing for some years on 'cults' (I use this term to denote dangerous and harmful groups rather than as a generic term for anything outside the major, organised religions). I despise ignorance and see it as an abhorrent mode of existence. I believe that knowledge can bring power but that power can never bring true knowledge. Only through shared opinions and discussion can knowledge be shared and all opinions are valid (although, the opinions of the ignorant can be less so
. I hope you are able to accept for membership and I hope that I am able to make valid contributions. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Interests include most of the works of Sitchin, Gardner, and Lloyd re: Aliens. Jenkins on Maya Cosmogenesis. In to Pye and others similar to a degree, and expand out from there. I'm an older male who does a lot of reading but not entirely sure yet what I could contribute here. Haven't been involved as of yet, though the site looks as if it contains some interesting material.

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join