It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
looking to learn more about our future

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
whats up! ive been looking for a friendly place to share viewpoints for a while...i think its interesting to find people who think differently than i do. i want to learn more about whats going on in the world. also, if anyone knows of other sites like this one i could check out, let me know!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
im an Egyptian. Im studying Aerospace Engineering in Canada. Extremely interested in our world's new war politics. and to the victims to terrorism around the world: From our hearts we send our condolences and from My Soul I Vow Revenge.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello,
I am a doctoral student of psychology. Has "Catherder" directly confronted the conspiracy theroists or shall I say probable profiteers at places like 911inplanesite.com with the evidence he or she has put together supporting our government's claim that a 757 really did attack the Pentagon? Please advise. Thanks.
Jack

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
visual studies expert in camouflage, graphics and satellite imagery. retired from government service. hoping to broaden general public's ability to see and understand.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This forum was kind enough to host a discussion last year regarding my research into the Billy Meier contacts. And, while it led to some rather contentious exchanges, I would like to post recent information that confirms and corroborates the authenticy and accuracy of the case far beyond a reasonable doubt. Such information may indeed inspire creative minds to offer convoluted explanations for the new information, as was done for the previous information, but I think that anyone possessing objectivity will now not only recognize the truth of the matter but also be inspired to examine the contribution that Meier and the Plejaren have attempted to make towards our future survival.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
hey my name is ashley and i love knowing stuff that i aint suppose ta

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Greetings! IAM
a truth seeker and my largest desire is to learn about the nature of human existence and lots of different subjects like undergrounbases,reptoids,portholes and vortex's,higher dimensional beings and places,planets,stars and such! I hope to share bits of light or ideas and just merge in this cauldren of thought, theory(?),discoveries and so...i look forward to learning more. yehhh!

link   
My boyfriend died on May 25, 2005 at the age of 18 and it has made me very curios about death and why it happens.

link   
I am very interested in the paranormal and the occult. I am also a practicing pagan, and I have seen quite a bit of misinformation and uninformed young pagans posting. I hope to contribute an open mind, some great experiences, and some insight to the board.

Thank you for your consideration.

link   
just want 2 c whats going on over there before i join the army

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Im Dr.Nirmala an ayurvedic doctor from India.My quest for truth, the never ending urge for knowledge paved my way to this very intresting site.I wud love to learn and share my opinions in this regard.

link   
Um, i just really believe the world will end in 2012 and i like reading as much as possible about it. I dont know how much i'd be contributing becuase im not an scientists, but it makes me happy that there are people preparing.

link   
I"m 67 and will contribute what I can

link   
From now on you will know me as Mr_Conspirancy. I will try my best to hunt down conspirancies with/invovling/about airplanes, but any will do.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am a finance student who is interested in getting insight from people on this board on conspiracies, corporate conglomerates and their effect on government.

link   
The reason I am registering here is because it appears to be the best place to present my transcription of some strange events which have transpired here during the course of this year. I wish to know whether anyone else has possibly experienced the same phenomenon, or whether they can link it to other phenomenon.

link   
Hi. I am from Toronto, Canada and I am very interested about conspiracies, theories, and finding out the truth. And I want to contribute to this great site.

link   
I hope that I'll learn more about conspiracies and conspiracy theories and explain some facts I know and others may not.

link   
I wanna read the forum and get some knowledge before posting *.

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join