It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
product designer and inventor interested in science related topics that appear repressed

link   
There is no theory...only conspiracy.

link   
A desire to dispel some myths and get a wider view of areas that I know nothing about. I have a forces background and work in IT and communications so hopefully can bring some relevant facts to some of the forums. Thanks

link   
I have been an avid reader of Nexus, New Dawn, Exposure and Hard Evidence magazine for the past 8 years. Even so, I would still consider myself a novice on most topics covered in them and on ATS. My main area of study is in religions of the world focusing for some years on 'cults' (I use this term to denote dangerous and harmful groups rather than as a generic term for anything outside the major, organised religions). I despise ignorance and see it as an abhorrent mode of existence. I believe that knowledge can bring power but that power can never bring true knowledge. Only through shared opinions and discussion can knowledge be shared and all opinions are valid (although, the opinions of the ignorant can be less so
. I hope you are able to accept for membership and I hope that I am able to make valid contributions. Thank you.

link   
product designer and inventor interested in science related topics that appear repressed

link   
to know USA
to learn english
thank u

link   
to know USA
to learn english
thank u

link   
Hi guys. Hopefully I can contribute some small measure of rationality and level-headedness to the debates at ATS. As a long-time browser I am consistently impressed with the level of commitment many ATS members have in truly denying ignorance. Hopefully I can be a small part of that.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
looking to learn more about our future

link   
whats up! ive been looking for a friendly place to share viewpoints for a while...i think its interesting to find people who think differently than i do. i want to learn more about whats going on in the world. also, if anyone knows of other sites like this one i could check out, let me know!

link   
Hi I am a truth seeker who would like to know about Melkizedek. I hope that I could one day be of use to society

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Looking for what I already know whats there, I just need some help pointing it out. Erm, o you want a breif intro? Hello My name is Quinn, the mighty
linked to this forum from David Icke, searching for real answsers to what they' don't want us to know

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm just an old woman who is tired of the rhetoric and propaganda which is fed to the public from the media's and governments. I hope to enter into serious discussions regarding issues of concern to people. In return I hope to learn the truth.

link   
Questioning scientific, economic, bureaucratic and political fraud designed to set people against each other and steal their financial and political freedom and self determination.

link   
Here to observe opinions , and claimed facts. As well as add some insight to the subject matter discussed.

link   
I wish to learn more about the End Times Agenda and One World Government.

link   
I am an ordinary man. I am not highly educated, but I have a higher understanding of things than any one I know. I question everything and I know something is wrong. I have always questioned the way things are. People always respond with because that is how it is. Can any truly free person except that as an answer? I gave up for a long time and started to conform, but no longer. I have a son now, and know the greatest joy in life. I refuse to let him grow up in this world in its current state. I want him and I to be truly free. I have named this new state of things the "True Matrix". This has all come to me all of a sudden. I am suppose to do something great but do not know what. My life is one giant coincidence, that only I think is weird. I swear I am dealing with puppets and I am NOT crazy, probably one of the only sane people left. So how did I end up here? It has been 2 days, since I started to figure everything out. Before this it was just a bunch of whys and how comes. Now it is becoming a little clearer, the internet helps alot. I looked at my pay stub yesterday. I saw "social security" taken out of my pay. I decided that I didnt want that to happen anymore and started researching how to stop it. Then all the information started coming into my brain like a waterfall, things quickly began to become clear. It is hard to explain but I will do my best. I saw other people asking the same question, about SS, and nobody having a good answer. It was commonly said that you cant get out of it. But why? Because? I refuse to accept that. Alot of people were saying not to do it because then the government would be mad at you. Why? It is my earned money and my retirement. This led to me reading and seeing the debt calculator. This led to me reading about "without prejudice" UCC code, and how the government went into debt in the early 1900's and turned to other poeple for help. This is were the government gave up our freedom, I think. So then yesterday I went home, confused about things. I explained to my girlfriend my findings and she just shrugged the idea off, like any other lemming. Mind you she is a great person, just not on the same thinking level as me. But she listens to me and that is important. So I am driving in this morning and all I kept thinking about was the peoples attitude about social security, that if you removed yourself from it you were a trouble maker. I started to think, who else has been a trouble maker. And then ideas started coming to me. What if the new form of assasination was covered up. What if, JFK Jr was murdered and what if Princess Diana was murdered. They were probably labeled trouble makers. So I decide when I get to work that I would GOOGLE, JFK and Diana and the history of the USA and the world. I thought if I read more into world history I could find out who is really running things. The first thing I do is check my stocks on MSN and bam, Social Security article on the front page. So I know I am on the right track. I GOOGLE JFK and bam, someone else has thought of it also. Amazing. There really is a global conciencness that we all share. I am hoping to get some direction, I want to do something, I want to get active in changing the current state of the USA, I want my country and freedom back, I want a new government. What can we do?

Anthony.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yes, I am back...with the next chapter of my novel.

link   
Hi guys. Hopefully I can contribute some small measure of rationality and level-headedness to the debates at ATS. As a long-time browser I am consistently impressed with the level of commitment many ATS members have in truly denying ignorance. Hopefully I can be a small part of that.

link   
I am very interested in the discussion about ex-gay camp in the US -- a concept that sounds so alien...

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join