It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I hope to contribute a British view to discussions, and to learn what I may have to fight against if I become a Royal Marine Commando officer with the British armed forces.

link   
It's our money and it is being spent on secret cities in isreal that we are not supposed to know about
Well--I want to know everything
Someone please bring me up to speed

link   
A person who is a student of both history and current events.

link   
I want to learn more about yahweh. I know a lot about ufos and aliens come from outer worlds. I know who made earth and other worlds. I work at airforce base. Some thing I can not tell anyone please keep sercet forever.

link   
I have been searching for the hidden meaning of world events and trying to decipher the big conspiracy we're trappend in for the last 10 years. I would like to contribute to the discussion and learn from others' ideas and opinions. As the song goes "No we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy."

link   
To quote Friedrich Nietzsche, "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you"

link   
I hope that I will learn how to Levitate and many other magic tricks

link   
I am an Englishman, 31 years old, living in Sydney Australia. I have lived and worked throughout the world and i hope to bring my limited knowledge of the world, but I also want to learn about the war on terror and maybe even other events......ie UFO's, Nostradamus etc etc

link   
Simply want to discuss stuff that my neighbours consider "strange" to talk about.
Have agood grasp of history and what "they" are up to.

link   
Well from what I see of this site it has great section both for debate and for talk on entertainment and film. I am pretty sure I can bring new information on things including religion and political view points. Some people are shocked when it comes to what I think. They see my username and assume I am some depressed goth chick who believes in Satan. That is really not the case what so ever. I think what I will learn on this site is other sides to every story whether small or large. I think I would really enjoy speaking with new people interested in history expecially World War two and the Nazi party. I started studying the history of wars since I was young. Well anyway that is all I can think of at the moment. Thank you and good day.

link   
I have been involved in magic for about 10 years now and am an avid fan. I love discussing everything regarding magic and illusions and am well versed in this area, so i believe i can provide a great deal of insight into a number of magic tricks.

link   
I have Been on this site alot for News and What not lately and I have Decided to Try to Become a Member of the ATS community
I like the Site alot and I value the Information that is he for Knowlage of my world from another View insted of What is Always fed by "THE MEDIA" .
Im 22 years of age and am a Out of the Box thinker. I think I would be a Valued Member of ATS

link   
the worlds pointless subliminal messages that are put out there to entertian our youth is retarted and pointless.

link   
i hope to help people understand that conspiracies do not exist.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

link   
Colorado UFO Hunter.

link   
I became interested in Ouija boards a couple of years ago. Upon playing the board I have noting several exciting and "suspicous" incidents. I am interested in sharing my experiences and listening to others. I would like to learn more and experience new things.

link   
i've seen at least 5 UFO's

link   
To listen to the opinions of those more knowledgeable about certain subjects than myself.

link   
I am a huge fan of Spider Man and Hulk and love both games. I'm nearing sixteen now, and am collecting a lot of things related to Spider Man and Hulk

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join