It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I grew up on conspiracy stuff. My first vacation was to Dallas to see where JFK was shot while my parents explained why its a cover-up etc. The only souvenoir I got from that trip was a peice of the fence that has the words "They forgot to look behind the fence" on it. My dad really pushed me to be anti-masonic. He taught me to look underneath everything. So, suffice to say, I'd call myself a conspiracy nut. But my reaons are logical, and my motives are good intentioned.

link   
Hello, I am a 26 year old man from Pennsylvania. I have been reading from your sight for quite some time now. I have a strong backround in physics and mathematics. Often I would like to say things that I can't, to clear things up, and to provide a deeper level of thought to some topics. I hope that I can do this, as it is my intent.

link   
It seems to be an interesting site. I have questions and observations and like everyone else would like to have and make them.

link   
I hope to contribute what i know to some of the discussions. I also hope to learn new things about subjects that intrest me. As well as keep up on current events.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I am an inquisitive and intelligent person in search of the truth. I enjoy reading and learning from many of the threads on ATS, and hope to enhance my experience by becoming a member. I can contribute to ATS by sharing my own theories and by building on those of others.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I found this forum when searching about the fluoride conspiracy theories, and I hope to offer the information I have received recently.
But my main interests consist of ancient lost civilizations, secret societies, witheld technology, paranormal, and religious/creationism topics.
I hope to learn more of the latter subjects and contribute what I know as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I AM A 51 YEAR OLD AMERICAN WOMAN, AND IM MAD AS HELL ABOUT CHARGES BEING BROUGHT AGAINST THOSE MURDERING ANI,MALS

link   
i read something about someone having zombie dreams.. ive been having these dreams myself and i was wanting to respond to that person.

link   
I have read over these forums for a substantial time now (well over a year) and feel that it is my responsibility to contribute to what I have learnt so much from.

link   
hi i am working with a pvt ltd.i stay in kolkata

link   
Logical, sceptical person. Lots of common sense. Cynical. Inteligent, knowledgable.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
While war is not desirable, I cannot deny my fascination with the weapons with which we fight and I can only learn so much through Google. I don't know much about these boards, but from browsing through every once in a while, I've decided that I would like to join your community.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm an amateur conspiracy theory researcher. I want to learn more about political conspiracies, namely the New World Order. I want to come up with practical and easy ways to spread the truth behind NWO deception, and foil their destruction of our freedoms.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My having studied science, economics and politics might bring some valuable information/facts to the broad range of discussions here, and the ideas of others also might contribute to my info database.

link   
I have an interest in psychological profiling.

link   
Las Vegas native, I have witnessed several sightings in my 41 years and have had tons of friends see things as well

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm new here and only read a few threads yet but they interested me and therefor I decided to join because this seems to be a great forum where I can find answers to lots of questions which aren't discussed in normal life much. I like to seek for 'new truths' and this forum helped me a lot already. I'm looking forward to talk with you all.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey there, I've been visiting this site for a year now, and figured it was time I become a member. I love coming hear and hearing more alternative points of views.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Studied the topic since 1960 or so. Had relative(s) and others involved at secret locations with various such stuff. Belief there are implications regarding some predictions in some ancient texts and the phenomena. Mostly, just a very curious soul. Though this has evolved from a hobby to a serious concern. I do NOT consider all ET's benign to benevolent.

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join