It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am a very inspired 18 year old male residing in a country over-run with deceit, corruption, lies, etc. I'd like to benefit from using this site by reading passages and theories other insightful minds have compiled about this country. This will further extend my inspiration, as well as others, if I give insight on a post. Thank you for reading.

link   
i am a inquisitive person that wants to find out more information about events and science that is accessible

link   
I am in the military (Texas Army National Guard).

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Spirit Warrior/Searching 4 Truth

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Curious bystander wanting to know more.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi members, newbie from the South here. I enjoy conspiracy theories or anything thought provoking enough to make me go "hmmmm" I mainly like to listen/lurk, but will occasionally respond to a post that is "out there' enough to make me laugh or that makes my lip curl involuntarily (whichever comes first) Have enjoyed all the posts Ive read so far. Nice meeting you folks!

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello, i hope to learn many fascinating things about our society among other interesting ideas and thoughts about the world. I love reading about conspiracies because i truely do believe that our government is hiding things from the public view.

link   
i am 27 love most haunted and would like to see it live on their web cams

link   
I am a 26 year old male who has great ambitions for seeking truth.

link   
i am really stupid when it comes to computers and need some help plz thank you

link   
Engineering Student from Canada, Highly interested in Ancient Civilizations, Alcohol, Weed and Female Lovers.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i'm a recovering lawyer/entrepeneur, husband and father of three, african american, atheist, conspiracy sypathizer who practices can (bikram) yoga. in short, i'm basically a comformist who attempts to think for himself from time to time. as you might imagine, this is not an ideal background for finding like minded people or even people with something interesting to talk about. so, i'm was pleased and intrigued by many of the postings i read on your web sight regarding the nouveau tech society. i found your members thoughtful and funny. so, i decided to join. i hope to be the same.

link   
49 years old female unorthodox in thinking and behaviour open to alternative ideas . Hope to learn, hmmm, among other things, more about the people who inhabit this planet. Hope to contribute my own perspective.

link   
Hi, Im John, living in Ireland, new to ATS, just an observer at the moment

link   
I am hoping to interact with others members, contribute helpful information when I can, and learn more about the topics on this website.

link   
Rant told me to come and have a look,i'd like to be able to contribute my views on the various subjects on the discussion board and meet some new people

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am a normal person jz like u and the rest. But the enviroment keep telling me that I am my eyes have been blind from something... This in turn increase my curiousity...
Believe it or not...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
im from Puerto Rico and Ive learn a lot this year or the true face of the USA and i really intregue in learning more specially about UFO i hope that you accept me

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join