It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've been checking out this site for about a year now. Usually some really interesting stuff. I have to ask to ask if it would be a good idea for a cow to run on it's way to the slaughterhouse?

link   
Guy from New Zealand. Interested in chatting to like-minded individuals -i.e. those that consider themselves intelligent and open-minded -are there any left?

link   
I'm a starperson incarnated as a human and I'm here to look for links.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi my names Alex and I’m 21 and very interested in the super natural and alternative religions (especially taboo subjects like who wrote them). I'm also into politics mostly because I want a better world and love to embrace the truth. For me this has meant changing many passionate beliefs many times. I used to have zero respect for Saddam Hussein, now I not only believe him to be a good leader but a good man too. Most people think that’s crazy because of all the people he killed. Yes he’s had blood on his hands but so does every head of state and the amount of people killed has been grossly exaggerated by our media. Of course that doesn’t justify anything. But its interesting that not one mass grave has been found in Iraq dating outside the period of history when we were supporting him.
If I was to explain everything that’s made me as Westerner and veteran of British boarding school like this mans leadership and damn right bravery so much I would run out of space. Briefly you should know that Kuwait’s earliest history starts in 1710 and that the territory had been part of Iraq for over 5200 years before 1922. The Uquair Protocol of 1922 was drawn up by the British (who ruled the region as part of our empire) to include as much of Iraq’s oil wealth as possible within the boarders of Kuwait since feared Iraq would become too powerful in the future. That is why Kuwait has so much. In the summer of 1921 Winston Churchill was the first to suggest using mustard gas against the rebellious Kurds (he was Secretary for air and war in the region at the time). Our sanctions which by the UN’s own estimates killed 1.5 million Iraqi’s between 1991 and 2003 had nothing to do with WMD’s and everything to do with the fact that we needed to keep Iraq weak because Saddam was a threat to Israel. Had Saddam stopped supporting the Palestinian’s and given up his hostility to the “damned holy land” the sanctions would have been lifted. But not lifting was expensive to our economy (because of lost oil markets) but lifting them would have made Saddam strong. A catch 22 which we solved by the removal of Saddam. If you want to know why Israel is important to us because the organization known as “Friends of Israel” (it’s paid for by the Israeli government and Jewish “extremists” and was formally known as the Zionism movement).

Unlike the Soviet Union nearly everything you want to know about our system is publicly available, but the state commits its crimes in the knowledge that the vast majority of people are to busy or lazy to look stuff up properly.
The media does jack all because it’s owned by few so people. Take Rupert Murdoch in England he owns the Sun (10 million readers), The Times, The News of the World and the Sport daily newspapers. He also Sky News, Fox News and over 200 other sky channels (as well as a large stake in the terrestrial Channel 5), in addition he owns 175 newspapers world wide (all of which supported the war in Iraq). Companies like Time Warner are bad too because the people who control them have political beliefs, and it is well known politicians and business people do deals. There’s nothing illegal about it in our system. Only actually making up something is illegal (and often poorly punished). Basically regarding the media there is little competition and no legal requirement to keep you informed, it would seem just distracted and therefore entertained will do.
Before I go I would like to say I have some prints of letters by Saddam addressed to the American people regarding September 11th. Despite that they were never broadcast in the western media. I would happily make the contents available to you but probably only electronically as they cost me £2.00 and I have no intention of going bankrupt, and so many people share stuff with. Frankly I think Saddam’s a spiritual man who despite all his sins changed. I might be alone on the planet but if you want to know why I go that far in my belief just ask. I’m someone who’s been both pro and against war, and would like to think I came full circle due to a state of education. Always happy to be proved wrong though; because in politics all people can know the truth but can never know that they know it, or else their arrogant and worse fanatical.
Yours sincerely Alexander Jowett

link   
I am a married mother of 2 and my husband is an excop turned fireman. He is also a 3rd generation freemason. I have an uncanny ability to pick up on subtle details and prove or disprove various situations, theories, and myths. I hope to be able to contribute to the discussions here in an educated, well thought out and fact-based way.

link   
ER MD with PhD in Physiology, Activily studying Quantum physics and human conciousness. I live to learn and hold no preconcieved beliefs. I claim to "know" nothing.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am as many people probably, interested in alot of things ATS talks about..I'm sceptic by nature but do believe there is more 'outthere' And i hope i can contribute to ATS

link   
I have been working in the financial world for many years and have unique views on *almost* everything that should make for some interesting discussion.

link   
hi im paul and i belive there is beyond doubt a NWO it is responsible for the bombings in london and this will lead the war on terror to Iran in the near future

link   
Working at high level in the business support industry intending to contribute on all matters of security and to learn and update on all global security and business issues

CSM

link   
My name is piers, i live in the uk but have american blood in me. i hope to learn more about our corrupt goverments and lend some ideas of myself

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
military aviation enthusiast. will contribute info on fighter category aircraft.am interested in knowing latest news about miltary aviation as also photos on fighter planes.

link   
I am a seeker of knowledge, and an investigator of that which is hidden or woven into this complex matrix we call life. I have visited these webpages many times, and found the information within outstandingly insightful. I hope that I can also contribute some of my own insights and opinions.

Linda

link   
I am curious, open-minded and tolerant of others' views. I am interested in the political environment in the world today and enjoy mature debate and discussion of many subjects. I strongly believe in each person's right to have and freely express their opinions even though I may strongly disagree.

I hope my eventual contribution to this board will be thought-provoking posts, sometimes geared toward more unconventional thoughts and views.

I love to learn and as a member of this board, I hope to learn more about the political situation in the world as well as other subjects. I also hope to 'meet' new people and continue to stretch my mind to become more educated and open.

I usually have a lot to say, so I talk a lot and I love animals.

link   
I try to find as many sources of information as I can. I want to be able to vet the information that I find with more than one source. Knowledge is enlightenment.

link   
I am a 69 year old male, interested in learning more about UFOs. I believe this is the place for it.

link   
I am a sales manager for a pro audio touring company. I am not as interesting as my mother, who has a Phd in mathematics. She has done extensive work with NASA, JPL, Raytheon, Rockwell. She has contributed to the Mars lander project, studies of Europa, and has pioneered and engineered a method of transitioning orbitals via space travel without expending kinetic energy.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm 19 and currently working at IBM in canada. I'm mostly here to learn but I feel I can make some interesting contribustions regarding the illuminati along with some tasty facts regarding the NRO and CIA. Also, I have a pretty interesting theory about the USA landing on the moon. Would be happy to discuss all this with anyone whos interested all you gotta do is ask the right questions

link   
hi, i am just a normal guy who has found a sudden interest in secret societies and the paranormal.

link   
Interested in what this site has to say about our government. Im unbiased in my views, and would like to see the truth.

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join