It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have an deep yearning to learn the truth on any subject. Whether the truth is good or bad, i believe that only it can save mankind. I have an interest in aerospace, technology and politics and so look forward to contributing to you forum aswell as learning from it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi All!
I'm an Indian,an IT Pro & interested in military aviation.It would b great to learn/contribute in this forum.
Regards,
Indicom.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
thank you soooooo much master yoda thank you darth to

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hopefully to add as much to the site as I take away, through my contacts and years of studying the shadow govmt.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I do not know what I hope to contribute to this site, as I do not yet know exactly what this site is all about. I do not know what I hope to learn for the same reasons. What I do know is that I stumbled across a bulletin board post on this site while doing a google search and I found the post and its' replies to be interesting. I then read the site's section entitled "about ATS" and I believe in the motto "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I love intellectually stimulating conversation, and I hope to learn new things and futher understand life and its happenings...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Fact is much stranger than fiction....and truth is in the mind of intellect,....there are more truths than could be dreamed of in this reality...than could be perceived of in our wildest philosophies.!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
ihope to learn and discuss extra terrestrial beings and talk about why being secret is not all that bad

link   
I've been into military aircraft since I was 8. The aircraft forum on ATS is just what I've been looking for. F-15 Eagle and F-22 Raptor are my faves.

link   
Data Analyst Office of Weapons and Space. Formerly of DEFSMAC, Defense Special Missile and Aeronautics Center.

link   
Chinese.Want make friends here.Love Linkin Park Avril and so on.Glad here.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I am a 13 year old psychic from Florida. I am making plans to heighten my abilities and use them to try and perform revealing acts at an undisclosed location. If you wish to know, you must swear absolute secrecy and contact me by e-mail.

link   
I want to know the truth and this is the right place to start!

link   
I had to jump in, saw the thread about freemasonry and wanted to contribute my 2 cents and some experience.

link   
G'day , I'm 30 yrs old employed by the government, and hope to provide an Australian perspective to the boards.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi im Nick a long time seeker of the truth, wanting to discover and inform about, hiden potential and the misinformation and deciept society imposes.

link   
i just recently went to mexico and found out of whats going on here in the us ,president FOX whats his people 2 know ,and i know iv seen footge and i want to expose it here i just need a team

link   
I'd like to contribute with my unpretentious viewpoint as well learn a bit more about the world we leave today.
Thank you so much.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i would like to learn many different things
anything thing i dont know and i share what i know

Rit

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Here to discuss conspiracy, news, and all other related ATS topics.

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join