It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am a graduate aeronautical engineer, who was born in Christian Co. Ky.
Yhe day after the landing/attack by the Little Green Men I witnessed increased activity of U.S. Army personnel on Ft. Campbell Blvd. driving in direction of Kelly Ky. that were from Ft. Campbell. Our local radio station interviewed the family that was "attacked", I heard that broadcast and stiil to this day I never heard such fear in human voices!
It convinced me that they were scared to death and not lying. After that I became most interested in UFO's!

link   
My name is nedim alic and I have been interested in many fields ranging from the paranormal to government standings. I hope to contribute to the information on ufos and other phenomena and hope to learn a great deal about these phenomena.

link   
My name is Bill,

I am a Tool Room Machinist from Illinois.

I have nothing to contribute.

I am a reader, and just wish to learn ALL that my pea brain can handle.

luv,

link   
I am interesting in your's political opinion about actual situation in the world

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i know a lot about military weaponary, and am intrested in the chinese and american economies competing

link   
Stay at home mom, home school teacher, I hope to contribute truthful comments and thoughts along with maybe being exposed to new things.

link   
Hi Im Sunshine man. I create lasers for medical applications. I am interested in learning about bigfoot. If this creature is real, I am going on a treck to gather evidence.

link   
I am interested in secret societies and religion and want to shed some of my knowledge as well as discuss and learn from others.

link   
I am interested in secret societies and religion and want to shed some of my knowledge as well as discuss and learn from others.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
there is no such thing as a coincidence, everything is planned down to the smallest detail. use your spiritual eyes, read the signs, and make sense of them

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
hi i'm Rguy i like AREA 51

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I've been using the internet as my main source of research for some time now and have found this site to be both interesting and informative. I hope to share my existing knowledge and ideas with others and hope to discuss ATS subjects further in the most popular conspiracy forum on the planet!

I will also like to brush up on some things I have found hard to find information on and hope other board members can help with this.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
nwo illumanati bush what has this world come to humanity has sunk to low

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am a Hungarian citizen, currently living in Budapest, Hungary. I would like to learn about the real, hidden stories with regards of the WTC events.
Thank you.

link   
I hope to further my knowledge.

link   
i have a good knowlege of tropical fish

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
just a new face, in a new world

link   
Hello! I am a disabled woman with one daughter and I too was sent the same letter and later on the free brochure as you would call it. I did find a website www.nouveautechsociety.com. After reseaching this society I have come to the conclusion that I am not getting the books. I wouldn't send that much money ,$130. to someone with out either seeing a picture or knowing that they are legitimate. I hope to help everyone to find the truth of this society and anything else that may come about. Thanks Deerut1963

link   
I believe their is no reason for life it just is.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am currently a senior studying political science at a Cal State School, and am planning on attending law school in the fall of 2006. What I hope to learn from this message board is how other people think, meaning I hope to gain a better understanding as to other peoples' viewpoints on certain topics that influence the world. What I hope to contribute to this board besides my beliefs, is being able to bring people together during heating discussions and help find the middle road.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join