It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi, I come from Canada and I am very interested about this site. I've skimmed over the threads for a week and I want to enter the discussions.

link   
I am very concerned with the direction the world has been forced to take through various governments. If there is anything that I can do to redirect the future of our children, I will do it.

link   
Former GS11 that worked for a government agency whilst living in Williamsburg.

link   
I have followed the discussion on the 9/11 situation and have many questions. I have read many forums regarding this and would like to join your group to add to my knowledge. I won't comment unless it is worthy of consideration. Thank you.

link   
Just would like to find like-minded individuals interested in making some sense out of the ever continuing 'dramedy' known as Homo Sapiens. The great thing about it is that you can never run out of material, but that is also the tragic part, I suppose. One day the questions will be answered, but will any of us still be around when that happens?

link   
36 m. Vancouver. SEEING IS BELIEVING, EVERYTHING ELSE TAKE WITH A PINCH OF SALT.

try

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i m just a graduating engineering student who curious with something which is unrevealed or beyond of anyhuman thoughts and extreemly engineering or science technology... i joined this forum, just want to gain knowledge and share my opinion about particular topics which i interested... thank you for the coorperation...

link   
Former F-5E Tiger II pilot - I can contribute technical and theoretical knowledge. I hope to find some answers to questions I have, concerning some"strange" things I witnessed and heard, during my time in the military. Thank You.

link   
I hope to learn something new and see different viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i'm a philosophy student in new zealand. i have a feeling that something is going to go down this year 2005. hopefully full disclosure of the truth. i'm here for discussion and communication, away from the mainstream media. peace.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
living in japan, traveling,navy man who wants to know the truth the government wont tell me!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I hope to contribute more towards the discussions in ATS forums, especially in the religious and ancient civilization forums. I have been a lurker for some time now and i want to be a part of the discussion as i think a lot of the people on ATS are open minded and friendly...

link   
im a fringe lunatic and i know whats
really going on ...not what i think is going on but what i know.... im willing to pull anyones car,,,, come join the fracas
dive into the plasma pool ,,,, rock out with your

link   
Scenario planner who wants a holiday

link   
My name is Adam. I just want to bring more scientific insight to some threads, it seems that some are lacking a lot of science.

link   
I spent the better part of decade in the Marines, across six continents. So I have a unique perpective and rely on many friends to keep me up to date on what is really going. I'm a member of a college fraternity, so am a student of their histories and connections to other organizations. That leaves a lot of room to learn. I really just stumbled across this site have spent the last few hours exploring just a few of its threads and blogs, I would really just like to be able to interact and become a small part of this world.

link   
i am a boy , my name is victor chukwu . i hail from emohua in emohua local govt area in riverstate nigeria.
i am also a student of higher lernning

link   
May the UK be united against terrorists!

link   
I would like to share and no more about the other side of the mirror..

link   
hi there i hope to contribute all of what i have learnt and in return soak up everything others have to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join