It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
16/m interested in science and UFOs.

link   
Canuck Zamboni Driver

link   
alex jones fan

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hope to learn more about the truth and what is really going on, I will contribute in any way I can in my spare time.

link   
I'm a computer technician who is very interested in various Conspiracy theories. hopefully someone can convice me of the truth or otherwise

link   
To learn - from the whole world to my corner of the world
To contribute - from my corner of the world to the whole world

link   
I am just discovering everything to do with david icke's theories and want to learn more, I want to share what I know about our reality and the matrix that david icke discusses

link   
I enjoy most conspiracy related topics. I hope to contribute what knowledge I have and I hope to learn more from others.

link   
I am 51 and living in rural Oregon, eeking out a living in a family owned and operated Media Company. I have been brought to your site several times through internet searches I have done seeking information on a variety of subjects and would like to read what others have to say. Thus I feel that I must share common interests with the members of this site. I hope to be able to share opinions and information with others on any variety of topics.

link   
my search for the truth has led me to this discussion forum. Seems to me you have very intelligent people here who could give insight to the strange dreams I have been having. As well as the strange drawings I have never seen before, till last week. I have no agenda except to help mankind if possible. Some thing is transpiring in our galaxy, something bigger than what conciously know. Time for a wake up call.

link   
from canada.

(too lazy to say anything else...I just wanna contribute to the forums on ATS)

link   
Secrets. What
Secrets?

link   
i am 29 and am interested in conspirises and anything of that nature

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I hope to help others with their dream while they helped me with mine. I want to learn more about dreams,nightmares and night terror.

link   
If we rule out all this is possible, than what ever remains, however IMpossible, must be true

link   
love music
love life

link   
i hope to make people realize one day that everyhting is not as it seems and shady characters are out there and they are watching us

link   
I've always believed that for knowing the truth you must seek all sources: the official ones (often misleading) and the others, like this forum. In this way it's possible to put all the pieces together and getting closer to understand how this world works.

link   
I hope to be able to discuss polotics, theories, and other topics that may not get mentioned in the controlled media with people of open mind and who are as willing to look at all points of view and except other poeples opinions as I am willing to do. I was told that this site was probably the best place to find people like myself who are interested in fair, unbiased discussion.

link   
I am 17 years old and live in america, fairly conservative (don't like bush, but I think he is better than kerry). I want to learn more about the state of the world (and it's militaries in particular), and I think that I could contribute to this site by attempting to provide an unbiased opinion by researching the faqs from both sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join