It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I want to unravel the worlds mysteries
and gain social acceptance by my peers

link   
I am an opinionated youth from western Canada, though don't seem to share the same views as my Albertan elders. I am starting my own political party and hope to become the Prime Minister some day, however ambitious this may seem.

On AboveTopSecret, I aim to further my knowledge of the different political views in the world and wish to contribute my own, hopefully educating those that need it.

link   
i would like to expose my world as well as exposing the third world countries in this world. i honestly dont know what i can contribute, but i hope i can express my ideas too. thanks

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I live in IRAQ I have adiploma in car technic and I worke as sat zone

link   
would like to contribute facts but also prepared to listen to theories and give honst opinions

link   
At present I am unable to indicate what I hope to contribute. However, I wish to learn about others' views and opinions on world politics and events, other than what is reported in the media.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would be interested to learn of other peoples opinions on the world at large, to understand the thoughts of other people and to express mt own opinions on the world and world affairs.

link   
17 year old boy from Norway.
I hope to learn more about secret sociteties and other stuff than I already know,and also to provide information to others...

link   
i have many qeestions about the so called 'black world' in which we are not being told about. I hope by collaborating with other members of the general public we may be able to uncover some of these mysteries and eventually gain some answers.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am a retired aerospace engineer with 36 years experience in missile testing and satellite command and control and operations. Since retiring, I have built my own home and now operate a small medical courier service.

link   
I hope on providing useful, truthful and intresting information to all the vewiers on this site who desire to be explore the many mysteries this world has to offer. Also, i look forward to meeting many intelligent and unique people on this website of all ages, who share the same intrestes as me.

link   
Grad student, engineering, laid off in stock market crash, back to school ...

link   
I am an political/disabilities activist, sifting through mounds of lies, searching for truth. I will post any info I collect that is in line with this site's discussion, and hope to be able to find some to help me, in my onging search, too.

link   

Originally posted by santi
i have a good knowlege of tropical fish

At last, one of ATS's least talked about conspiracies will be solved.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i wish to open my mind to the other possibilities

Aim

link   
Post evidence of a conspiracy to kill JFK.

I wish to post this video
madcowpolitics.com...
It is 1 hour and 30 minutes long.. it has extensive evidence that should be investigated that points the Bush family and some former Nazis in the wrong for the murder of president JFK, thank you in advance if you accept my Membership!

link   
ive just indoctrined myself into the ufology community after enlightenment and schooling myself after visiting The Disclosure Project website. I have lots of points to add to many discussions that I'd like to be involved with.

link   
I want to know is the alien conspiracy"really true" or beliefs not yet proven. I believe in alot of things covered by the "men in black". I also belive in some myths. I want to see hardcore evidence.

CX

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi all,

I've been coming to ATS now for quite a while, mainly for the indepth news articles but also the interesting comments that members write here. You could say i've done a few things in my past careers that will allow me to comment in a realistic and non-movie like fashion. I also hope to learn from those with genuine knowledge of the subjects discussed here.

Nice meeting you all, look forward to seeing everyone around the site and i am just acheing to post already!!!

CX.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I believe I can contribute objectivity to almost any discussion. I wish to learn all possible angles on a number of important issues so as to form better opinions of these issues. Knowledge is power, as they say.

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join