It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i can see when people are lying, becasue i know the truth of life and human psychology and any behaviour which deviates from it is a lie.

rko

link   
Just another PC tech obsessed with conspiracy and and the truth.

link   
i,m 26/m woking in pharma sector

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am very curious, somewhat skeptical, and have some knowledge about our future.

link   
workin in iraq

link   
I am a Conservative from the south of England who has been lurking for a while. I would now like to introduce some balance in advance of the election in 2005.

link   
I hope to contribute any knowledge I have that may be of benefit to others. Also I hope to learn much of what others may offer.

link   
Hello my name is Alex. I am 18 live in MA and hope to be enlightened by many different views on various topics.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
member of naval coastal warfare inshore boat unit 27. charleston SC. will use site to view various wartime media

link   
I was a frequent visitor at ATS from my job. Since i left my job and my old password behind, i'm creating a new account to frequent the site with from home.

link   
I'm learning the security holes that are threats to weaken my system and I hope to learn ways to prevent these holes and maybe develop my own security programs.

link   
Hi, my name is Steven, I’m a 33 years old Australian.

I have been visiting Above Top Secret for a few months now, and found myself addicted to its contents. I’m an open minded person that can contribute my own opinions and theories & offer mature debate on many of the topics discussed. And in doing so I hope to learn a little about what’s really out there.

Thanks.

link   
My name is Mike, im 23 studying religion at the moment, i would call me self a decent catholic (altho i dont let religion take over my life, im simply intrigued by stories from the bible and the way people lived in that erra) My main goal here would be to change some peoples views on Islam, i have visitid a few muslim countries and i have seen much compassion (definalty more so in places like london), i have seen how many muslims are good people and in general, help there communty and fellow men a lot more then us westerners do. So basicly i just feel that the govt has scared the public into fearing muslims. I believe this is why the board has so many anti muslim posts, and this is why i wish to try and help some people realise islam in general is a loving religion. By doing this i also believe i will gain a better understanding of mankind, and what triggers us to fear and hate so easily.
thx!

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i am a muslim and i dont belive

link   
born in 1985
lives in Denmark
I hope to contribute with everything i can & learn things I need to know
The truth is out there

link   
The whole UFO and Alien thing is very new to me, but I BELIEVE IT. Period. I want to learn as much as I can

link   
Here for personal knowledge on the way the world works.

link   
45 year old who does not believe
what they want him to

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
have been involved in the security industry for over 20 years and maybe this experience might add some light to future discussions

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Thinkers unite!
Expanding minds want to know....
I do not march along with the other robots. :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join