It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi i am a big top secret fan i hope to learn more coverups that are going on within our government. i hope to share my ideas with other members on this site.

link   
NWO? Apocolypse? Its already here, now I just wanna have a drink

link   
Like some of you, I myself am interested in otherworldly matters. I will offer any information I find on ancient civilizations and aliens, I also hope to learn as much as I can about HAARP.

link   
i am interestid in alians ufo's and millitary coverups.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Former college history prof..now retired to the desert of Arizona. News junkie. Always interested in a good conspiracy. Open-minded. Wacky chick.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I’ve been a long time reader of this sight, and I am would like very much to be able to add input.
That would make this sight of a higher quality.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Contributing an objective view
Learn new thoughts and views of other people.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I watch this world and wonder, scratch my head and sigh and then say 'wow !what the hell, only way is forward.'

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WORLD CURRENT AFFAIRS

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello everybody. I was/am already a member under the username of spartacus. However, as a result of complications, I have had to abandon that name.
Hopefully I can continue to contribute any thought provoking ideas, answers to questions, and any other ideas in regards to the forum. Either way, I will continue to read and learn all that the boards have to offer. Thank you.

spartacus (2)

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
interest in remote viewing, montauk, and tracing these and the people involved and black projects related

link   
I've always been interested in anything that had made me think... I find this site intreguing because the posts that i read from many of the members makes me wonder and ponder on things for a very long time. I hope that I would be able to help people better understand some of the opinions and things that they are going through... because i can relate to a lot of what many people are posting. I hope that by talking and sharing with them, they can maybe help me understand some of the things i am going through in my own life...

link   
I’ve been a long time reader of this sight, and I am would like very much to be able to add input.
That would make this sight of a higher quality.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm a concerned citizen of the USA, interested in uncovering information about various conspiracy theories.
I hope to contribute: general comments about the New World Order, Area 51, detention camps, UFO's, and the like.
I appreciate learning about similar activities mentioned above, as well as ideas concerning the coming One World Order in it's various manifestations.

link   
I am a truth seeking person with no hidden agendas, except to espouse truths, find greater truths and help others to do so as well in order to make the best sense of my/our humble existence.

link   
To learn about others is
To learn about yourself

link   
I think that iv been tested on by someone and i would like to find out why weird things happen to me.

link   
I hope to contribute my personal opinions to the board and other members as well as contribute advice and aide others in thought and discussion.

link   
Im 18 years of age i am a student and i hope to learn as much as i can about the world around me and its inner workings.

link   
College Student into Science and the Economy

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join