It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i am a typical red blooded american with full belief in god, the constitution of the united states, and the truth...no matter how bad it may be

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
look for truth. first, it is ridiculed, second it is volently opposed; and thirdly it is accepted as self evident. (Schopenhauer 1788-1860). How many times have we all been here !

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Basically PHI the golden number intrested me to join the circle to learn more about it

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I wish to learn the secrets of life.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am a doctor studing in china.I want to become a friend of you.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I hope to contribute years worth of information that I compiled. I would also like to share my thoughts on certain subjects.

link   
I am very comfortable with my personal relationship with God, which I have come to accept as my definition of faith. Having seen the best and worst of organized religions as both a combatant and non combatant in Viet Nam and the Mideast, my hope is for the eventual integration of the common truths of all religions on both an individual and group basis. Although not a Christian, I find it hard to dispute Jesus' plea "Love your fellow man not as a brother, but as I love each of you." I enjoy interactions with diverse points of view, and hope I may learn greater perspective each day.

link   
i was sent a packet of papers from the nouveau tech society, i would like to know if any one else has been told they possess speial talents, i get a lot of invitations to internet scams, am i the only one? pa8035

link   
I have enjoyed the many articles and subsequent posts; and hope to continue so. Thought provoking analysis fuels the fire within.

link   
I am not a Christian i think religion is pointless. I love debunking religion with cool words that they dont understand. ive already m,ade one disbeliever

link   
Be part of thought pervoking discussions and hopfully add some insight and present additional questions or issues.

link   
I'm a super geek and I like to read about weird and bizarre things. I'm especially interested in political conspiracies and hope to learn more about them. I can contribute my knowledge of science in general, and of genetics especially (I'm a grad student in the field)

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My name is john and i am 58 years old and Canadian by birth,i live in the U.K. and have done so since 1949,I am a JFK Assassination Buff and have been since 1963 when i was working for the A.P. as a copy boy,I belong to C.O.P.A and Dealey Plaza U.K. and an ex member of dallas 63,What do i want to learn?"The Truth" and what can i offer 42 years of looking for it.

link   
Joining because interests in scaler weapons....chem trails...weather modification....earthchanges...astronomy...current political conspiracies

link   
Multi interested Dutchman. From early age I have been interested on all possible subjects. Either to still my hunger for knowledge or share that knowledge.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I hope to be able to contribute my many years of interest and knowledge in military weapons and to learn other people's opinions about military weapons based off of the available informationl.

link   
I am hoping to learn a number of things including paranormal and Religious Conspiracies. I have an open mind and wish to offer my oppinions to these matters.

link   
I'm a 29 year old illustrator with a lifelong interest in UFOs, the Paranormal, and conspiracies. I hope to bring a fresh perspective to some things, and I hope to learn more about the topics that interest me. I always like to discover new interests, as well, so I hope to find some here. If the forum is image-friendly, I hope to bring artwork specific to forum topics eventually.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In the past, when surfing the internet, i saw this site, and decided to look. since then i have found it endlessly intreging, with the many topics and threads. my favorets are the war tek and science and tecknology sections. I consider myself as somewhat of an amature inventer, some of my ideas have sprung from here.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am interested in UFO's and Military bases in the UK, hopefully I can share what I have learnt with the other members here.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join