It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My name is jarod and come from sichuan province in china.I major in chemistry.now, I study in south west petroleum institute.I am very interested in politics ,music,ang reading.my father is a teacher and my mother is a housewife.as for my personality,I think I`m very honest and I have strong sense of responsibility. In general, I am very easygoing, but I get very serious and cautious when I study. I am a curious person, and I like to learn new things. I join this site just learn English well and know some news about the World.

link   
I am very interested in the paranormal and the unknown and wish to discuss with others who share the same interests. I also wish to share my own personal experiences and learn what others have to share.

link   
Hi, I hope to contribute my point of view albeit a humble and probably misguided one but my point of view none the less.
I suppose I could be though of as a liberal centerist but tbh I hate labels, sometimes I'm right, sometimes left and sometimes I'm just plain wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Greetings from Newcastle, UK. :-) Have always had an interest in these kind of matters, and whilst I don't believe blindly, I do wish to satisfy my curiousity in many matters by joining this community and participating.

link   
i don't know much, but i would like to learn!

link   
a Navy firefighter. big fan of paranormal activities and I like to study history.

link   
having faced terrible sadness,& heartbreaking situations in my 48 yrs.i still marvel at the beauty of spring,a jack of all trades,a master of none

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i hope to be a writer someday and i joined this side because of a fascination i inherited from my father of the occult.lets just say i read a book about the dead sea scrolls before harry potter.enough said.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi, I'm one who believes in Ghosts, Extraterrestrials, and UFOs. Those subjects interest me very much and I'm glad to have found a forum that shares my interests. I'm sure I'll have fun and learn at the same time.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hello,
I really do not have much to say, I work as production manager for a pharmaceutical company and always have been a very curious and open minded person, always reading and learning new things.

link   
I am interested in conspirises, other person's points of views, and enjoy reading.

link   
just ayoung girl trying to find truth in the world

link   
I hope to learn more about what I can do to help change things from the "Status Quoe". I want to know when I'm being Duped.

link   
My name is Orlando Calvo, im 16 and i want to become a part of abovetopsercret.com to learn the truth out of the lies of the government. i have seen it happen and this website has already opened my eyes more to how the government is corrupted. i hope to contribute a positive atmosphere over the negative one that the government secretly hides. But for the most part being a part of this community i hope to learn a lot from it

link   
Hello, I am interested in all sorts of theories.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am an aritst and a theological/philosophical/critical theorist appreciator. I also consider myself a neo reformed christian. I hope to provide a liberal christian perspective on any dialouge be it blantent or subtle. I will not judge or demean any member for his or her belief system. I welcome ALL belief systems and I enjoy learning as much as I can from them.

link   
Hello I am looking for a place to find information that is not provided in mainstream media, and looking to share views and theories with like minded people.

I am looking forward to discussing such matters with those who are aware of what is truly going on. Thank you

link   
I'm a writer with an interest in the truth of programs kept secret from the public. also conspiracy facts.

link   
Interested in conspiracies, but found this board through a web search looking for info on the yellowstone caldera future eruption. Would like to join that conversation, the rest of the board looks pretty interesting as well. Never heard of you guys, but I don't really get online very much so there you have it. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join