It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I am a member of Beta Theta Pi and am interested in secret societies, namely fraternities, and also in providing an insider's look at fraternities and the reasons for secrecy.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
An Australian Hippy...
Throughout history the truth has been hidden, lies made fact and those that question the obvious made out to be crackpots.
"Conspiricy Theory" Two words that make a mockery of anyone who questions the status quo and fails to believe the outright lies and propaganda spewed out by our governments, the media, the corporations and the Educational-Military Complex.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
hi i have been visting this site for awhile and i love it so i finally decided to join.

link   
This is the first forum I've found that covers most of my interests.

link   
I am a International Clairvoyant and Medium from Australia. I am also a remote viewer.
Hope to meet new friends cheers
Aussie Big Mammaxxx

link   
I am a christian and I would like to become a member at your site. I am a male. Indian. age 34.

link   
I have been doing alot of research of the religious nature (mainly christianity) that led me to abovetopsecret. Also I recently have been doing research on government activities as well as have contacts for further research which I hope to contribute here.

link   
i wish to learn more about the thoughts, passions and feelings of other parties. as well as give my own.

link   
I am Canadian and I want to see the opinions of people from other countries while giving my own opinion from a Canadian perspective.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just found this site, really like UFO's, i believe we are being watched.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
if there is a stargate and we knew that it was real how much chaos would there be tryin to find out about it and where it is, we wont know more til they?let us

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Indian Airforce Flight Cadet(s3)

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i'm interested in strange phenomena i have in persuit for strange things before more than 17 years

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i am part of a religious/prophetic group
since i was born
alot of the stuff on here is stuff we have been
sharing for ages. it will be interesting to share some compairisons.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am wishing to become a memeber of the ATS website because I can hopefully contribute my opinions to the other memebers and I also hopefully want to gain knowledge of the world around me in different view than that shown on tv

link   

link   
I want to know more about Australia's contribution to anything at all and where abouts they stand in the greater scheme of things

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have been following many of the alarming trends occuring throughout the world for a number of years and hope to learn a lot more about what is going on behind the scenes. I beleive being with this sight will provide the info I am searching for. I look forward to being involved with its members. Richest blessings to all.

link   
I live in Beaver Falls Pa. am a retired lawyer of 35 years experience, Married to Arla 44 odd years, five children and grandchildren and goldfish in a pond in our back yard. Distance runner, shooter, Student of the Bible, published 80 plus or less essays and ancecdotes, student of American History generally, WWII in Pacific specifically, French and Indian war, but have worked in steel mills, feeder ranches, ridden freights and h itchiked across the us, or at least Pgh to Helena Montana, tales of these exploits in store will learn all I can about life and living and can teach a bit as well.

link   
I don't always beleive what I think and feel, but at times just need a chance to think and feel what I do to test a statements validity as truth or position from absolute truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join