It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am 13 and i hope to contribute info on my doppelganger and other paranormal experiences. and i hope to learn interesting facts about my doppelganger

link   
Hi, I'm from Australia and have been looking at these forums for about five or six months now. I am very interested in ET's and their technology and I love to read about some of the experiences that members have obtained.

link   
From Alaska and always been interested in the unknown and the unsolved

link   
I am a longtime lurker who just likes to see whats up....I find i cant read the threads today so I am asking to Accept me.......

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
new to the forum, not so new to this way of thinking.

link   
learn and contribute what I and others know about 9/11 and the war on Iraq

link   
Marine with higher education(degrees-2 +4 hear also highly trained in fire and Ems response and commandalong with decades of experince in fire service management

link   
Hi, Spike here, from Southern California. I'm continually amazed at the ignorance of the average American as to what is going on in our government, as well as the global elitist Puppet Masters.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
New to the secret community if you will, in airforce communications looking for new public career.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i will listen.......

in turn i expect the same from you.
truth , love and life's inner light, you will need so you can sleep well tonight.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Fresh off of The Da Vinci Code. The book had a profound impact on me. It left me starving for more information on it and other secret societies. Feed me.

link   
i will listen......

in turn i expect the same.
truth,love , inner light of the soul.
keep your mind open.
nothing is unusal just unknown.

link   
I am an open-minded American individual who believes that there is truly an answer for every question ever asked... but we must diligently search for it, no matter how much time it takes, or where that journey takes us.

link   
i am a 32 year old head start teacher in red river county, texas. the area i live in is one of the oldest in texas. there has been a lot of different types of reports and sightings in this area of things most people only read about. i have seen with my own eyes something that my deceased grandmother use to speak of when i was little.

link   
keep a positive heart, and keep a loving
soul.
listen and be heard. truth is a cure for the disease.

link   
I studied and graduated in the field of International Relations in the university. After I graduated, I still want to keep up with all the studies between countries, and political affairs among these nations. This site has all kind of different forums and news about the new world order, conspiracies and many other international affairs. I can also make comments and post discussion topics to the ones I am interested in. Therefore, this site is very useful for me.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I hope to assist in eradication of ignorance, my own and of others where I can.
I will call people on arrogance and expect the same in return.
I'd like to incite empathy most of all through these ideas.

link   
Lets Talk about what's going on; maybe will find the truth.

link   
The USA economy is in big trouble and it will crash this year. The housing market will be gone also this year. The outlook for the next 3 years in the USA going to be very bad overall..

link   
I have been a long time reader of ATS and I now hope to contribute something to these forums. I usually cast a critical eye over most of the posts here but am willing to accept when there is a large amount off evidence to support a story. My main area of interest is the UFO forum although I have come to read most of the others aswell. I find articles of a scientific nature very interesting despite the fact that I don't really have a scientific background myself.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join