It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
looking to expand my brain bank...,mainly on sci&fi terms(hey,that doesnt mean i'm a nerd!,Ok?)but,i'd also luv to be updated /w the current affairs(i.e if they are not so much of a boring crap :-O**)i'm the sorta guy who thinks that knowledge grows as u share,so,i'd like to share whatever i have a good ground at(like space technologies...)

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just wondering, thinker.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi.
New guy here, asl unknown.
However i am an intellectual (Please let me prove this) and am currently involved with 2 other forums and a blogring and art website. I wont re-post the links (you say no advertising, so i comply) but you can find them in my thread.
Hope you enjoy my dry sense of humor and wit over the next few years and beyond. And my travel and jet setting story's

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Age 49 I have long been interested in Aviation and Maritime history. Your site seems a useful source of thought provoking insights on both and one that I could also contribute to in a positive and legal way!

link   
I am 19 years old, and have been interested in conspiracy theories and the like for about 5 years.

link   
very intrested in dulce and tunnels under earth

link   
I'm fifteen years old. For as long as I can remember I have always been interested in the strange, odd, weird, paranormal type stuff. My parents share this in common with me. I go to sleep listening to Art Bell & Coast to Coast AM type stuff. I've been a long time reader on this forum and I just thought it would be nice if I could submit my own ideas, thoughts, and opinions to help further my knowledge upon these various subjects. :]

link   
a musician and pipe organ builder by profession. I hope to learn: truth, or at least enough info to ascertain the truth. I hope to contribute opinions/findings, from logical evaluations gained from deductive reasoning methods using information with given assigned numerical values.

link   
Interested in talking about ending the war.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wish to learn as much as I can of the truth that surrounds me...

link   
Married white male, 2 kids. Exploratory thinker, skeptic. I see an excellent mix of eclectic topics and have spent hours browsing. Looking forward to interaction with what appears to be an interesting and diverse membership.

link   
I hope to contribute relevent, researched and interesting information no matter what the topic is. I hope to learn based on the same thing.

link   
So modify this third rock from the sun, by painting a myriad of pictures with the colors of one.

link   
I have read posts on this site for a long time and have ejoyed learning as much as I could about different conspiracies. I hope to be able to continue the great amount of informtion on this site. I know moslty about goverment conspiracies from both USA and Canada(which is where I live). I also know a little bit of information about area 51. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I hope to contribute some knowlege that I have learned. Also I hope to add to my own knowledge. As I never want to stop learning.

link   
live in west texas very interseted in aera 51. hope to learn alot.will tell ya what i know

link   
I am a medical doctor wishing to learn from experts and others about the analysis of problematic events and observations world wide. I am not sure I can contribute anything but once I get the hang of discussions, I may venture to offer my own observations for what they are worth.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im me, your you, and unless we mutually agree to get to know each other better, this is all we will ever know.

link   
I really can't honestly say that I will "contribute" anything to this forum or, for that matter, that I will learn anything. One thing is true, after having a beautiful child, I have become concerned for his future. Ya ever have a 'feeling" that you need to keep your pulse on the world a little more than usual? Thats my feeling at this point in time. No matter how strange, bizarre,etc. it may seem....I want to keep an ear out for....exactly what? I don't know. Funny how a baby changes everything!!

link   
Retired, former "G" man, carried a U.S. Public Health Badge for over 26 years, were I was a Government Investigator and Review Officer for high priority government cases in the biological sciences. Prior to government, worked on Saturn V and LEM vehicles as senior R & D Technician. My favorite bumper sticker is "the truth is out there".

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join