It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am a w/49/m in kilgore,tx. I drive an 18 wheeler. I hope to give some info on train cars left on derail tracks for long periods. some have sat attennas. That is strange for a standard box car.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ilove the USA.I hope to learn what other ppl have to say on these issues. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
learn about what is going on in our world

link   
im rumer control- call me when u need me. if there is no rumers ill estart some

link   
I am a seeker of truth knowledge and wisdom and in return I will provide truth knowledge and wisdom to the best of my ability.

link   
I am interested in learning about conspiracies etc.

link   
I will mainly read what the board has to say and will comment when I have something intelligent to say.

link   
I come from Malta. Lately all one can find on the internet is a million versions of the same stories. By my joining this forum I hope to get versions of these stories from more reliable sources thus being able to form a justified opinion. I even hope to contribute some valid insights as well. Thank You

link   
Well I want to contribute my knowledge of the things in this that I happen to have knowledge about. I hope to learn about the things that I don't know anything about.

link   
I beleive that the world is not only stanger than we suppose, it's stranger than we can suppose. (John Burton Sanderson Haldane) I live by this quote. I'd love to be part of and contribute to a community that is searching for the truth.

link   
I HOPE that all of us humans, start to UNDERSTAND that, LIFE is more tahn what we are told and taught. The only way for this to happen is to UNDERSTAND that we are all one RACE, with many ideas and many believes. Until this UNDERSTANDING, happens we will become nothing more than dust.
Just by doing your own research/homework, yoo will find out that LIFE is more than what we SEE and HEAR.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Im very interested in estoric knowledge, paranormal research and topics which include government coverups and scandals(aka mkultra, project paperclip ect). Ive been reading ATS for 2 years and oddly enuff never registered. Looking forward to some interesting debates on here.

regards

fanatical radical

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Let them sleep, for when they wake we will tremble.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
very intersted in space travel, am currently designing a space craft for exploration, using technologies that are currently in use, or been developed at the moment

link   
iv always been interested in this sort of thing but never done anything about it. i hope to learn a lot from this and when i know something that i have learned from here i will try to give back as much as i can to you thank you.

link   
Recently started to read in gods name by david yallop , need to know more !

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am very interested in paranomal activity and anomalies and i want to learn more. I will also give any info i have on any ATS subject to any other user

link   
I would like to become a member so that I can learn a bit more about certain organizations as well as a few big corporations in this continent. I hope to bring some truth to light as well.

link   
I'm tired of being blindly manipulated by this society, tired of the lies and hypocrisy. I dare people to see beyond. Thats even my company's slogan "dare to see beyond"
There are many, many people that sense that there are a lot of things that are wrong, they're just afraid to face the truth!! I'm a "visual communications designer" working in the advertising business for 6 years. I've had some interesting experiences with some unusual people, and i just cant close my eyes to the truth anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
my hobbys are spying and reading intersting article u can send me mails.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join