It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
31, Married,work full time(law), university(audio engineering). Contribute the truth.

link   
I am 33, a father, intelligent (iq is 157), open-minded, a non-bigot, overly-conscious, and friendly to boot. I will offer any knowledge that I can derive, and hope to acquire further knowledge of subjects known and unknown to me. My mind is a sponge and this looks like a great site to satisfy my curiousities.

link   
Here to learn more about revelations and what others think.

link   
I wish to use the forum to contribute to all boards expecially the website boards.

link   
i'm 30 years old of i have studied the death of princess diana for 7 years so interested in that, i hope to disseminate fact from fiction

link   
I am a writer with a science background. Living in Los Angeles with a interest in the obscure, the unknown and unknowable.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Looking to find others to disscuss events not readily known to the public.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi. I stumbled on to this sit from the Coast to Coast site today and found it fasinating. I have been a seaker of the truth for many years. I hope to be able to gain more insight on things I already know and to discover new ideas. I hope that I will be able to contribute intelligently to discussions already underway, and maybe add some of my own insights to the discussions.

Thanks

Noel Jones

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
requesting a secret clearence

link   
requesting a secret clearence

link   
hoping to learn and find out information and seehow it goes

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Attrative intelligent female victimized with an audio tooth and tortured by malicious black muslims.. Wrongfully labled crazy after I witnessed something.
some cia thugs have overtaken my freedom, privacy and my right to exist

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Resident debater on ABSF, Accredited Intellectual elitist and an all round witty sod.
If you need my sources, please dont hesitate to ask.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am a writer and playwright. I wrote and produced a play about the Mothman saga, and am currently writing two separate novels and a comic book series. I hope to learn the different schools of thought in this and the many related fields (cryptozoology, cryptoarchaeology). There is a lot of legitimate study out there, but unfortunately also a lot of blather. There is one area that unifies and explains a lot of the gaps in the generally accepted paradigms, and that is an area I have studied for going on 8 years now.

link   
I am a 21 year old college student who is interested in topics such as aliens, conspiracies, scientific theories, and psychedelic drugs. I wish to learn about other people's beliefs and try to understand why they believe in certain topics.

link   
Of course using the word "Illuminati " may describe a very abstract and playful function, fiction or fact...so we choose to investigate! I am a visual artist who can contribute a bit of interesting "fancy" to the otherwise mundane subjects at hand. The truth is I have never seen a UFO and believe most things can be simply explained away in the normal essence of things.........no, not really! I am intrigued and open minded and have had witness to others experiences as well as a few curiosities of my own. I would wholeheartedly like to join this group!

link   
I have been studying the NWO for about 10 years now. Contrary to what most people believe, it is real. It is a world conspiracy that is run by Satanic influenced organizations such as the Illuminati and the Bilderburgers. Their goal is to enslave the world in a one world government and a one world religion who will worship Lucifer. We are in the last days before this mission is accomphlished. I hope to learn more about this conspiracy from members and hope to contribute my knowledge.

link   
I found you site while surfing the web, found it to be interesting....especially the articles on NWO and the Illuminati.
I live in the Great Lakes Region and am a writer/photographer/lover of knowledge.

link   
I am an almost old male who has a hard time believing anything our government says. I have browsed some of the boards in hope of finding some answers as to what the heck is really going on in the world.

link   
40 yo sgwm from Indianapolis, divorced with a 11 son.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join