It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Former ghostwriter for the late George Adamski. My main interest is anything related to UFOs.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
hello,I'm willie jones a new nouveau tech member

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
After spending the first 25 years of my life accepting things at face value, the past decade has proven to be my opportunity to see the world through a perspective alternative to traditional mass media. I hope to continue this journey at ATS by participating in discussions that encourage, enlighten and inspire readers to become active, not passive in the quest for a more accurate version of the truth than what is often presented by commercial interests and national propoganda apparatus.

link   
I have read a few of your boards and find the conversations interesting and educational. I am not sure how involved I will be on discussions boards at first but as I learn more in my studies I hope to contribute more.

link   
to learn, to share, too little time

link   
I am always looking for sites on ghosts, I think they are very interesting.

link   
hi i'm micheal i hope to contribyute stuff i learn from people and top secret stuff i hope to learn what the goverment is doing

link   
I am always seeking knowledge. I hope I can contribute knowledge and awareness. In return, knowledge and awareness is what I expect to learn.

link   
Hi, Im Jake! Im from the UK and have been reading this site for a little while and i am interested in learning what you guys think! Hope i can contribute my ideas and opinions sometime, just need to learn more!!

link   
I find the differing views and topics discussed to be fascinating. As a christian, I have my own explanation and own views on many of them. But the discussions and viewpoints allow us each to understand and learn from one another.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm here totally on an anonymous basis. I have degrees in physics and civil engineering. So, he he, if you want to know something about the plausibility of building cities on Mars, you might ask me. I'm mostly just here to read, but I like to be able to put in my two bits if I have something meaningful to contribute. I'm willing to do some serious research, field work, and even meet in person under the right circumstances, if something interests me.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi, my name is don and I'm looking for a place where inteligent, pertinent discussion is encouraged relevant to current events. I am always willing to accept information and change my views ONLY if the opinions submitted are verified and credible. Anyways..I am looking forward to new ideas thanks alot

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have a great interest in conspiracy and sharing info to help people have more of an understanding of what's really going on in our world.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have lots of thoughs on lots of matters, always willing to engage in an honest interchange of ideas.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am an avid reader of the forums and would love to contribute my experiences and comment on existing topics.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am from the former soviet union and I am into their weapons,but my strongest aspect is research into paranormal.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Good day to you all.
I hope that you are all having a great day today?

What I have to say is something that I have beening looking in to, and am still looking in to. Which is, do us humans know what LIFE is?

The reason I ask this is from all of points of us humans, is about us, HUMANS. We never really think that LIFE is more than us humans.
If you look into our past, you will find that from the day we came to be we have been used. I don't write or say what I am thinking unless I have looked into the subject first. Before I say most thinks that I am intesrted in, untill I have done me homewrok first.

If you look into histroy, religion and cultures, you will find out that this is so. We have been lead to believe, that LIFE is about us. When in fact we are a small part of LIFE.

If you think about it and do your own homework, you will find out what I have. I have looked into the paranormal, (which I call normal), I have looked into the ufo problem, which goes back to the very being of human histroy, ghosts, cultures and other points of LIFE.

I have not come to a fukk understanding of LIFE, but I have come you understand, that we have been lied to from day one. I don't ask you to take my word, do your onw homework and you will see.

I am aware that I have not given you much to read. The reason I have not done this, and have only gave you topics to look into. Is so that you can make up your own mind and look for your self.

What I have learned is LIFE IS MORE THAN WHAT WE HAVE BEEN LEAD TO BELIEVE.
Remember, this is what I think and I don't know if this is 100% fact. But from what I have learned. All LIFE is ONE.
Also, us humans are a race of ONE, with many IDEAS and BELIEVES. What we all have to remember, we are all looking for the same thing.

PEACE
HAPPNIESS
UNDERSTANDING.

I understand that there are many of us humans, who believe that it is all about control and not telling the turth, but LIFE is more than control and power and not understanding.

So untill all of us HUMANS, learn to understand LIFE we will never nothing more than what we are today.

DEAD.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hi. I am enthralled by the paranormal, as well as all things alien and earthly. I am currently researching the white light orb phenomenon, and my journey has led me here. Hope to be a great contributer...

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join