It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I am very interest in learning more and developing my own abilities

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am hear to discover the truth behind UFO's. I am a scientist and an engineer, and I am quite fascinated, as well as somewhat uneasy, about the visitors. I hope to contribute my analysis capabilities to help sift through the lies and misinformation, as well as contirbute some documentation.

link   
hi, this is India from surrey. Loved the show tonite,as always.Wanna chat to anyone who wants to listen..LOVE the geogous Derek! Interested in the paranormal, tarot, astrology etc.xx

link   
My name is Luis M. Leones
Recently I got in the mail an invitation to become menber of a secret society which pick me for my talents or trick. What worries me is the fact that no special training or skill are required. How in the world you expect tha a person with no training will improve overnight

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i can give good info when i get that info i hope to learn several things i hope

link   
i am very interested in space exploration and extraterrestrial life and such and have also learnt a great deal about it recently
thnx 4 having me lol
smitty

link   
Aspire to educate myself and share any useful information that may be attained and/or exchange to further myself and others.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I hope to contribute a perspective that stimulates the mind and spirit of others.Offends no one and invites constructive critisisim for the purpose of learning and educating the masses.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The government offical postion is" We catogorically deny " Not lie ! But then is'nt a denial a form of a lie ?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have been involved in various levels of national govt for 20 yrs. I have met and know many people from all levels of govt. and wish to see what this sight is about. I will contribute where appropriate

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Have always been interested in this subject and have read extensively. Like to keep up with the current news and happenings in this area. Don't have locals to discuss this with.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I hope to contribute news of just about everything i find interesting on topic as well as just share my thoughts, and get feedback.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
i am really into cryptozoology

link   
Want to clarify some of the scientific nonsense that is being posted here

link   
Hi,Male , Age =OLD
Let me just say this: If the Bushs.kerry and clintons are all from a reptile alien sirority then wouldnt Hillary be Hillary Reptillary.
Oh, and reading that thread about the montuk tunnel from the beginning. OMG , I just bust a gut.
Anyways, you all seem quite charming in your own way and I look forward to participating.
thanks
chickenleg

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I've found that the world is much more complicated (and insane) then I thought a few years ago. I'd like to understand (and help others understand) just how insane it is so it suprises us all a little less.

link   
I need answers.

link   
Until the Possible becomes actual, it is only a distraction

link   
Hey my name is david. i hope to contribute by posting good info about ufos/aliens and about area 51. my interestes are abductions, cryptozooligy and paranormal activity

link   
I am 14 years old i live in oklahoma... Im an average student except i like to look into things and look for the "other meaning" I look at everything as if it has more then one side to it. A story is never one sided... A paper can be flipped... And a lie always has truth... I hope to learn and hopefully contribute to this website.

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join