It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
if it means free education and health care for my son then so be it, i'm a commie

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm an airplane and Star Wars geek. What more is there to say, really?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i believe in free society, free education and free healthcare.
if that makes me a pinko commie so be it
at least my son will be educated and healthy

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
am a 19 year old nigerian. currently am in a university in nigeria. am the last in my family

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Midddle-aged mom, reads a lot, questions everything, seeing some things I never noticed before, just wanting to hook up with other inquiring minds

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hello. I'm an ordinary blue collar man. who works very hard. I have 2 college degrees. (1) in HVAC, and the 2nd in CNO. I just hope that I can learn from you and I can be of service to you. Thanks

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Many topics on this forum are things I've always been interested in - and some I'm not familiar with but look very captivating. Joining a forum like this is a great way of learning about the world - a world that other people are desperately trying to keep secret.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
well like everyone else I have my theroys on many many things and snice I'am a kid still (15) my out look on things are easyer to develop on to others or ppl who jus like to agree wit everything .

Also this places seems cool >.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am a scientist from the USA who is concered
with the rape of our planet by those with short sighted vision for the future and a pig at the trougth mentality towards good stewardship of our unique and precious home.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a guy who needs to know what is really happening in our world today and to pass on any knowledge i have ..

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am a very aware person of what is going on this very mad world, and would like to make a difference

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am a layperson. My education is administrative. I hope to educate myself in the myan mystery and ancient wisdom and research alternatives to organized religion for an explanation for our arrival and purpose on planet earth and to shed light on metaphysics. I seek to understand.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
My name is Rossi, I am a Commodities Broker working out of Cambodia.
Not sure what I can contribute as yet, but I am really interested in leaning more about the subjects mentioned in the advert.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I live in AZ. and observe the skies and wonder myself if what i see is what it is explained to be. We all are programed
to accept our surroundings but some us still wonder. I find it totally interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi, I love mystery and intrigue, and found this site through a link from PCWorld of all things. It looks like a fun and educational site, and would love to be a member. I certainly have lots of opinions on lots of things, but love hearing other's opinions and takes as well, sharing is fun.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
hi i am student of bsc(hons) in punjab university

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi there. I am from Calgary Canada just found your site through PC World. I am always interested in finding out and researching information. I think your site can give me another perspective. In return I'll share some info with all of you.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am 69 years old am still working for a living. I reside in Ruskin,Florida. I served in the Naval Reserve, and Air Force. I do not know that I can contribute anything to this forum,however, I do love to learn more about things that are not completely explained and are still a mystery.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm heyo from Canada and I like long walks on the beach and haha kiddin'. I hope to bring fair scritiny to things I read...as far as what I'll learn...well that's why I'm here, to see what I'll learn.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm 34 years old and have been interested in the UFO phenomenon since I was 11 when I read my first J Allen Hynek book. Since then I have read everything there is to read regarding aliens, ancient gods and most recently my preferred subject is the evidence for advanced paeleolitic civilizations. I have no firm beliefs, I treat everything with a hint of scepticism and always make sure I get both sides of any theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join