It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:
taz

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i am an asian willing to help any one i am very clever and agile.

link   
Work for the Federal Government on military projects- seek outside perspective on current events.

link   
I am a CIA agent here for research purposes , because I dont have a high enough security level to view some of the files , so maybe you guys can help .

link   
Evolution was just a theory, now its a religion that has changed the world for the worst.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
wierd Dreams looking for answers

link   
Hope to contribute with views from science, religion, conspiracies and the paranormal. Would like to start off new topics on current affairs to see other people's views and to give answers to people in certain areas of subjects.

link   
i am a community college student who is very interested in underground news. i lived in england and germany and i realized how much is being hidden and distorted in american news. i'm not a radical or anything, just an american who wants the truth. i am liberal and i want to hear peoples oppinions, because its hard to find someone who can have an honest discussion with someone who really has a clue of what they talk about. well thanks for making this site!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My name is Anita Louise Langley, I am amost 40 and a resident of Vancouver, Canada. I host an internet radio program (www.blackopradio.com) and interview people about corruption on various levels. I'm not looking for a place to advertise, just looking to interact a bit on topics of interest such as our modern social/political atmosphere, dreams and volcanos.

link   
Hi there
Im not so sure that theres a whole lot I can contribute, but who knows? Im a quick learner and Im here to learn so maybe one day I'll know enough that I'll be able to help someone else out

link   
I'm just a moderately intelligent guy who loves reading this board. I believe I have a lot to say and would like a place to say it. I enjoy discussing all sorts of things and I NEVER flame others or ridicule other posters. I just say what I have to say and that's it.

link   
I am searching for information about UFO's and/or Aliens. I have been interested in this topic for over 20 years now. Though I have never had a sighting or been abducted, I am intrigued by the stories and their similarities and differences. I am a curious soul looking for answers.

link   
I believe, that I can contribute my valuable opinion on all matters of censorship and government secrecy.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi,

I have a wide interest in advanced technologies including but not limited to fighter jets,weapons and space exploration.

I have been visiting your forum for quite a time and now i think its ripe time to join in and contribute to the community.

Awaiting a warm welcome,

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
well im a person looking for the truth & always expecting to find it as well alwayz open minded .

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi im Tony from baltimore md. And im really into stuff like this,my main intrest is the UFO coverup.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi.

My conspiracy theory is that todays crusade is runed by right wing christians in USA and they will keep the conflict in the middle east running until the arabs have destroyd them self.
Then the christians can walk in and take over the holy land.

Regards Magi

link   
I am a student of history as well as current events, and have been quite alarmed at the developments in the world during the post 911 era; I hope to contribute my views in effort to edify fellow members on these occurences, as well as to glean new and informative insights, hopefully increasing the acuity of all our understandings, etc...

link   
My name is Steven and I am here to learn "the truth"

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hello,
I am glad to be a new memeber!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I believe that the ufo phenomenon is the most significant occurance in the history of mankind as we know it!

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join