It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
seeker of the truth.
trying to provide some ture insight in these times of mis- information and out right lies that our so called leaders are giving us.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
HI, im a member of ifonprauk an alien investigation unit www.ifonprauk.co.uk i have knowledge of some aliens and i am kean to learn

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hello i am a Christian minister that wishes to exchange and gain info.

link   
I wish to speak with other highly intelligent people

link   
Seeking the truth beyond the lies and spreading it to the unknowing masses

link   
Hi, I'm Shredded Ice (BlueIceberg on some other forums). I have been fascinated with the subject of extraterrestrials and the paranormal since I was a small child, and I would like to learn more about both. I would like to help people with their fear of abductions (if they are actually being abducted, of course) and discuss end-of-the-world scenarios with others.

My hobbies are computer programming and tennis, by the way.

link   
life-long truth seeker trying to discover the missing pieces of the puzzle, and diseminate the pieces i've already found.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm a 21 y/o University Student living in Perth Western Australia, I believe there is much going on in the world we are not aware of, happening both in secret and right before our eyes, I have seen many strange things and had many spooky experiences some of which I’d like to share, while I am no authority on things I would very much like to learn what others think, feel, and know of the world that slips by mostly undetected, strange creatures, ufos and other weird happenings.

link   
I just suscribe for asking one question ;-)

link   
I am in search of the truth no matter what it may bring on me.The last one to know is the first one to cry!

link   
Hi I am a 14 year old male that now attends 9th grade. I have a great interest in Cryptozoology, UFOs, Paranormal, and Conspiracies. I hope to contribute factual information about certain things like vampires or demons or ghosts and I hope to learn things about UFOs

link   
Hello, i am cheesewire.
i have an open mind, with a spirit that is willing to learn, but certainly do not believe everything i read

link   
Hey, My name is Sean, Im 17 and live in Gold Coast, Australia. Ive always loved the kinds of mysterious topics that are often talked about on here!

link   
Hope to contribute thought prevoking discussion. Hope to learn thought prevoking stuff.

link   
Hi!
I would like to discuss about nanotechnology, robotics and want to learn about making software

link   
Need to learn more and more.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Computer Tech worked for two of the largest gaming companies in the states before India became a tech center inj other words I lost my job to them for the companies bottom line :-(

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Former wire service reporter & long time news junkie. I always like to know what is going on behind the story. I hear some very interesting stories from some of my retired military friends.

link   
i believe that anything that affects us all should be known by us all as we have to live with the consequences of the decisions made by the people who think they know it all

link   
I have had dreams,and visions that have and will come true. I know almost certainly (at least some of the events) that will unfold soon. I'm a christian,and a unlikely canidate, to what the world would expect of a person with such intamate Knowlege from our creator. (no honor in my own land) The world will not ecept the trouth, becouse of it's pride. I feel I must tell the things that the US should prepare for & with no presumptions .

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join