It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I want to present my work.

link   
I am an attorney specializing in the licensing and protection of intellectual property rights. Although bornn and raised in the U.S., I have lived all over the world and am currently residing in South America.. During my travels, I have had several inexplicable experiences, which have led to my facsination with the paranormal..

link   
i hope to learn alot from this site. i have alot of questions mostly and was knocked over when i saw this site if i find anything of use or helpful i will contribute that also

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My name is Keith and Im from the City of Hull in England, Im a big fan of Stanton Freidman and Bob Lazar, Life in the Universe? ofcourse!! the univers is vast and is at least 12billion years old, our system is 5billion years old, therefore some civilisations could potenially be 7 billion years ahead of us ?

link   
Hi, I am a forty-seven year old female, who lives in the bible belt. I hope to learn the differences of all religions and beliefs of groups and individuals. Perhaps I might be helpful to others with some of what I have gleaned from my theological studies, and well as pschology. Thanks, joodi

link   
I have an open mind and a voice to share

link   
I think that ETs are very interesting, i also like to read what people write about conspiracies

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have an amazing and dramatising story to tell about a huge conspiracy that takes place daily in England against my self involving people across the country that I have been documenting for a few years now. The conspiracy involves the following MI5, British cults, government satellites, physcotroins (aka Mind Control), daily personality assainations controlled by the British soaps, conclusions of why how when and what they do, why they do it and how. I am develing a web site to explain all and am very spiritually gifted, people have walked upto me in Rome and asked am I the Messiah !, never mind people in the town that I live. You could say that the conspiracy is due to jealous people ! A few years ago I said an expression to a friend "The Masons have mastered it they have got common people so controlled and brainwashed they do the cursing and dirty work for them !" Any how you will learn more from me as you get to know me.

link   
Hi Im from Illinois and have always been interested in military and international affairs since I grew up during the 80's and lived through part of the cold war.

link   
o_O?
There are five things I love,
Guns
Swords
Martial Arts
Anime
Viedio Games
I would like to know every thing i can, and maybe help design the perfect wepon.
o_O?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
hello i am a former intel analyst and welcome those who have seen 1st hand the truth...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm phil, Im 16 and live in the UK and believe my dad was a member of a secret service, my mum and dad split up and I saw him for 2 years after then he disappeared without a trace, I'm wanting answers about this society he was in, thanks.

link   
what we see is not what we have around us... i want to know if what i feel has a meaning, a sense of existing...

link   
especially a history freek

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am an average Joe who desires to become so much more. I have only my objectivity to contribute as learning is my primary goal. I hope to acquire a wealth of knowledge of the arcane and fascinating facts that are exclusive to few.

link   
I hope to contribute my opinion on worldly topics and hope that someone may benefit. I also hope to be inspired by others as well.

link   
Learn More about the world around me

link   
new here and just want to see if i can learn anything about yahoo chat

link   
I live in Austin, Texas USA. I have been reading this site for several months and I now want to register and take part. I love to research topics and I believe that with time, I can add constructive items to selected issues. I enjoy reading other posters' research and and have learned a lot of about how to study and research issues.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I live right next to the location of the Feb. 10 2005 UFO over DC (in fact, the camera view is very similar to the view out my window) and have some comments.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join