It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
hi,

i'm from belgium, male and 16yrs old.
Things like UFO's, consperaties, secret projects, secret facillities etc. intrest me! After reading posts on this forum for about a month, i'm ready to register and posts things myself
. I'm hoping to learn and get answers on some of my question and even help people with their question's, i'm always in for a discussion that makes me think!

Greets

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
middle age women happy to see something on the disease i have had for 11 years

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Still putting together the pieces of the puzzle of life after
49 years. One thing I KNOW is it ain't like they say it is

link   
My interest lie in uncovering lies, deceptions and denails concerning the garbage we are fed as being human history.

link   
I am a United States Marine targeted by my own government!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Iam doing my aeronautical engg degree. I Can provide some details on aero engines

link   
I had been really confused with the new technologies and the ever coming dilemmas in the world. Area 51, alienas and religions are my areas of interest.. being a medicla student, i would really appreciate to discuss and discover new biology.

link   
I'm a PC GOD, LAN/WAN, etc...
Been everywhere, seen lot's of strange things & am open to Extra Terrestrial Life.

link   
My hope and prayers are to serve the Lord as He leads me, to follow the path of the ones before me and to guide the lost onto the path to the Father

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
average guy. u.s. vet. thinks this site is great. new blogger. want to give my perspective on politics, ufos' ect..

link   
Pretty much just wanting to offer who gains power/ benefit from any proposed conspiracies. Outside of that, its mostly just a learning experience to understand what other people are thinking.

link   
I want to believe.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am very interested in UFOs. I am also fascinated by Area 51. I hope to Learn more about both on this site.

link   
Materials Scientist, PhD from MIT '83. I will contribute knowledge and understanding of various subjects and would very much hope to learn from others. I consider listening a virtue and believe everyone has something to offer.

link   
I am an archist, because i beleive that power corrupts all those that have it in time, so therefore we need a system where no person has that much power, however, I am not a communist. I hope to contribute my knowledge of economics and the way people think in large groups, and i also hope to have fun. Have a nice government-free day!

link   
I am hit with various mind control, directed energy weapons. I am now 50 years old and I believe this has been happening to me for all my life as well as my father.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
former marine intel, still have sources. been quite some time since used skills in any manner other than PI work. Had ts-sci clearance, what is the three subclassifications for ts radio comm?

link   
I'm really just here to learn, I don't have much to contribute at the moment, but I hope to do so in the future.

link   
Just a guy who wants to know more.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have been watching this site for a long time as a non-member. I have a very broad range of interests. It is my intention to draw upon my experiences and accumulated knowlege to assist and/or mentor those who follow the path of compassion, integrity, and positive personal evolution. I hope to meet others who share this ideal and can manifest their goals in a way that benefits others as well as themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join