It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I live and work in Kazakhstan and want to stay aware of what is happening elsewhere and the general reaction to it. For my part I will contribute based on the facts that I learn here or elsewhere and will be willing to comment from local sources on what is happening in my part of the world. I am UK citizen.

link   
i am a person who loves searching for the truth. honestly, i am more interested on the issues of war and politics. but i also do consider some issues being classified.

link   
Desire and thursty to learn and share.

a0k

link   
Just looking for information on a variety of subjects and hope to add to some discussions.

link   
My brother in-law recently committed suicide. I know it was something related to the military which he had been in for 7 or 8 years.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I hope to learn about all relations between the facts and things, naturals and supernaturals, and the mysterious and ocult practices.

link   
I want to do something proactive to stop the malevolent interference of outside forces in human affairs.

link   
I want to expose my mind to some new things and discuss the repurcusions of those ideas wich may result.

link   
I am a 50 yr. old male with, apparently, too much time on his hands. I spent quite a bit of time reading about various conspiracy theories while earning a BA in History. I hope to be able to contribute some historical insights from my own studies, as well as learn something about the evolving nature of certain theories. All of this is for my own personal interest only; my interests are NOT related to any ongoing or future scholarly studies, papers, etc. As noted in your pre-registration disclaimer, I wouldn't be able to use anything posted here anyway, nor would I want to. Actually, I paint houses for a living. I am just here because the subject interests me.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I hope to contribute to the awareness of government steering of global dominance under the veil of the NWO. Totalitarianism is on the rise everywhere because big conglomerate corporations have taken leadership and control of the power centers of the world. Does the illuminate really exist? Does the Bohemien Grove cult really exist? What is their mission and how can we as a free people (so far) combat all that surrounds us that which oppresses us and steers us to a dictatorship society. These and other profound issues are paramount in educating ourselves to what is actually transpiring in not only our country, but also in the world. I want to share all the information that I know to all that who will listen and be able to gain more knowledge of all that affects us in the pursuit of a truely free people. There is nothing free about freedom. To that cost or expense, how involved should we be? Should we be a passive-reactive society or should we be proactive before it becomes to late to make a difference. The time is now, to open our eyes and to hear what is happening in the world today.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Interested in philosophy, especially political philosophy such as neo-conservativism. Am retired college
professor, former newspaper reporter, attorney.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Always on the lookout for a good story or scam after I enquired about details given to me by a Girl from sierra leone turned out only to be half true. Travelling and writing articles for food/travel publications is my main income

link   
enlisted for the us army and broke through a ring of protestors to get into the MEPS station on the day the very first gulf war became official (from memory 1/17/91?)
Now I believe that may war ended the way it did to set the stage for the events of 9/11 - I hope to learn who the real world government is and more about how they shape public opinion. I seek to understand the degree to which democracy in the West exists and what are the limits of my purported freedom (9/11 and the war in Iraq and subsequent media events (including Janet Jackson's tits!) were likely staged or at least distorted in order to get public compliance with desired public policy or war for oil.

link   
Found this on a web search after hearing about Dr. Wendel or Vendyl Jones' search for the Arc of the Covenant.I am here basically to read and learn.

link   
researcher, journalist, pastor, educator

link   
Looking for anwsers.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
hello. so i'm supposed to put what i hope to contribute and what i hope to learn so, i'll contribute anything i can and as far as learning, i spend 95% of my day working on getting information about these types of things. i'm always trying to learn new things

link   
i think that bombs was planted in the wtc and the planes did not blow up the wtc i think the planes was a cover up for the bombs

link   
i think that bombs blu up the WTC and that the planes was a cover up for the bombs cuz the WTC went stright down if a plane hit a building at that speed it would atleast made it tip or sumthing not jus make it collapse to the bottom it seems like it was going to low and they hit the planes as soon as the bombs went off

link   
I simply want truth and want to help others find truth as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join