It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I want to talk about the NWO and politics most of all.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I learn about NWO

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
NWOscholar

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
montreal science and religion journalist in his 30s, one daughter.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I only want to respond to a posting about the killings reportedly committed by Scott Moody in Ohio.

link   
I'm by no means a n00b. Re-registered due to a plethora of "problems".

link   
Seeker, Knower, and Teacher of Truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i love aliens,jokes,info of the weird

link   
I am always looking for answers that go beyond what the media has to say, and what people want to hear. Hopefully there are people out there who feel the same-- i think there are. It's time we speak out!

link   
i hope to add to this site

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Student of Aerospace Engineering
Sheffield University
England

link   
Greetings to the site administrator, staff, and forum users. I have always been fascinated by things I cannot explain. Be it a visual aerial phenom or an old unearthed debate that someone claims is solved I often say "Is it?" I hope to contribute healthy and objective commentary to all. I'm a pessimist by nature but I know the only way to find the truth is to sift through the information. It would be wonderful to have a hand in re writing history and hopefully begin a trend of inter-dependent research so that full disclosure can finally be a reality.

link   
I hope to learn more about books and what the media thinks about them.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm interested in a lot of the unknown's in our world & feel I can contribute to your site.

link   
I have always been a believer and I want to learn all that I can. I don't know what I can contribute but I will do what I can.

link   
I am an visual artist living in Roswell,
NM. Have been a visitor of this site off
and on over the last couple years, and
finally decided to join, after seeing your
coverage and comments on the "Prophet
Yahweh" threads.

link   
I met Mr. Hamel several times in the past starting in the late 90's. I have researched the technology he has been given for a number of years and have a reasonable familiarity with it. I have built models using magnetic simple harmonic oscillators such as the engines that David has built. I am presently undertaking the task of mathematically modeling this technology using computer simulations and will be making it available to everyone on the internet. Even the simplest engine requires an incredible amount of physics calculations to model the system correctly. Although I not convinced that the model will display the tendency to 'run away' like a real engine would, the model will help to determine proper dimensions that will sustain dynamic equilibrium without trial and error or by using Hamel's unique ability to design from within rather then use his mind. I don't believe the theoretical model will run away because it will not include the background force that allows the engine to tune into the energy of the universe. However, if you have tried building any of the models you will realize to simply keep the system from destabilizing during the initial conditions is incredibly hard.

I wish to provide insight to the group regarding the physics behind Hamel's engine as well as recruit help from fellow programmers who would be willing to help program the methods of code that will be put together to form the complete model. If a number of people can contribute a small part to the project then the chances of making errors decrease and the time involved in finalizing the model will decrease exponentially. I'm studying to get my electrical engineering degree at this point in time, which I started for the purpose of being able to calculate the forces at work. I now have the tools I need for the formulas regarding the magnetic forces and I can guarantee that without a computer to do the calculations it would be an impossible feat. To model the interaction of simply one set of magnetic rings requires simple formulas however they cannot be integrated using conventional calculus. It is therefore necessary to write a code that can calculate the forces on the rings using an arc of the ring (as small as you wish) and calculating the area under the function using repetitive summation. The smaller the arc (ds) used for then integration the more accurate the modeling. There are literally thousands of individual calculations required to accurately model magnetic & electric forces, gravity, linear and rotational inertia that the only thing that could do it without complaining is a computer. The 3 segment oscillating system is most difficult to model because the 3 oscillations that make to whole, play on each other, no one piece taking responsibility the motion. This requires breaking the motion into extremely small slices of time and recalculating the forces within the system at regular intervals. By making the components of the system variable, if after some given amount of time the model destabilizes. Then the variables can be adjusted and tried again. Even though increasing the accuracy may require the computer to calculate for a couple of days to model merely a minute of oscillations this is much better then making new prototypes. David's problem with building the engines is that he cannot control them. Building a system that is adjustable to 'tune' the oscillator has proven to be a bad design since once the motion is reaching the critical point where very careful balance is no longer required the system runs a much greater chance of overcoming the structure at the points were adjustments can be made. The best design is that which is made out of solid, balanced, one piece materials that have be manufactured using processes that are usually difficult to unbalance like machining with a lathe. Further, to reduce friction in the system, bearing points/surfaces must be as large as possible which does not allow for seemingly low friction (adjustable) setups that use hard points resting in divots for the jointing of the three segments. I have devised a system to control the motion that uses active feedback to limit the oscillations to below the critical point where runaway will occur. This would not allow the certain side effects from occurring resulting from the energy tap opening up but it would still prove a point, as well as allow modeling of a more complex system such as the one that David is currently occupied with.

link   
hi im a pilot for the American airforce

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
To discuss spiritual but not religious matters, the misinformed public, self improvement, expose corporate controls and lies. On the lighter side I enjoy poker, sports, digital photography, and cooking.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I hope to contribute

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join