It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
An individual who has and will be continuing to read about space -- related vehicles, entities, and other topics to verify -if possible the reality about our universe(s).

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
am watching, listening to everything. Did the 2 guards really fall dead of a heartattack at seeing 2 'ugliest' security guards in underground place?

link   
Moving from lurker to participant

link   
ATS is another dutchie richer, which means im from the netherlands. Id love to be on this site every day, and maybe i will someday, but for the first months, i probably wont because of school.

The forums you will see me hanging around will be mostly Ancient & Lost civilizations, Paranormal studies and Predictions?

You definitely wont see me on the Political boards since i have natural political disorder, or whatever you call it when you dont like politics

Also i hope to learn alot here from members experience, which books fails to personally describe to you.

Oh and thanks alot for reading this

link   
retired aeronautical engineer- worked on many air to air missile developments from 1959 through 1994. Will provide some factual information regarding some misconceptions and inaccurate "facts" i have seen on site.

link   
Software engineer and designer

link   
I hope to contribute logical though As well as find the answers I seek.

link   
Im from minnesota 30 yrs old
I hope to contribute additional truth and learn additional truth by being a member of ATS.

link   
I am a 32 year old guy with scientific interstes wanting to learn more about ower planet.I find great interstes in the atmosphere.

link   
I am a geologist. I have recognized that the news I receive is inadequate at best. I read alot, and I am a proficient surfer with an eclectic taste in information.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I am a psychologist living in UFO/Hurricane central on the Gulf Coast.

I look forward to discussing and learning fromt he rest of you and getting flamed for doing so...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
As noted in me E-mail address, I am an ex-government analyst, formerly with the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), which use to be known as the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Having retired several years now and being a huge fan of your site, my wife and I both feel that I can contribute significant information regarding projects that I was exposed to which are both extraordinary and shocking and should be shared with the general public. By sharing the information I was privy, I hope to find others who were part of my secret government community who would also share their information and perhaps shed additionall light on secret government programs and ultra-top secret projects. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I want to learn about the mayans relation to extraterestrials

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hello: I am an enviromental engineering student in quest of answers about NYC.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I as an aging Anglo Saxon feel that I at least can explain the issues of today. We as an internet generation feel bound to an open form which I see you have, as blogs replace newpapers and chat will become the arms of education for an uneducated mass.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
My name is James and I live in Long Beach CA. I am facinated with the evidence of advanced ancient societies (stuff thats not in school text books). I would very much like to disscus this subject with others. Also, all this 9/11 conspiricies are pretty interesting and disterbing as well. I basically hope to learn about these above subjects (and more) and contribute disscusion on these subjects. So please aprove my submition to this site. Thanks ahead!

link   
Researching the Merovingian Dynasty

link   
I'm of the belief of religions are made up to contral and brainwash.We are born in a life of no truth or religion.When we start off in a world people use are minds to make their dreams or visions live on.The so call book of God is no true proof but a book of legacy of people's right and wrongs of a goverment like system of a culture that worship emotion with parts of symbols.People worship things that you can prove like life and death.They take the truth and abuse it.Making it a lie saying there a paradise or a hell.You can't live without death or life.You can't live without a truth or lie.If there is a hell.There would be life,death, light,darkness,pain,pleasure,and all that made this world there too. Hell means pure chaos.Heaven means peace.It not a place.God is a character made up to mean a hero of peace.That people worship to be at peace like the devil means a criminal leader of chaos.I will not waste my time with the rebellious believers.It like people believe the past that can not last.The past is stupid and the future is smart.Religion is the past and science is the future.If you think I'm a demon or devil.You think the world would be still here?

link   
I have always been interested in Antiques & Industrial Archeology. I work in the Antiques field & travel somewhat frequently. I like to research odd discoveries, especially when it comes to out of time objects. I am hoping that your site could be useful to both gain & disseminate facts from fallacy on these subjects.

link   
Hello. I am curious and open minded. I come to listen and hear of information I might not be aware of.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join