It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i hope to let the whole world know the truth about our government and educatate myself in the process

link   
Conspiracies? No. That would inferr that there is something decietful and underhand with the way that the business of running the world is conducted. Those that run the world, making all the decisions that count do not see it as a conspiracy. Just business. After all, you don't tell your customer how much of the selling price is profit on a particular product that you have sold them, you keep it quite. Is that a conspiracy or just good business practice? As a customer, I would not only like to know the profit but how all the rest of the component parts of the price are calculated. Just like any other product, the relevant formulas are out there, all the information, if you just know where to start looking...

link   
I am a 29 year young male who is very interested in learning if we humans here on earth have actually found a working stargate. I believe in my very soul that we are not alone in the universe.

link   
I'm from England, and throughout my life, I have been interested in the paranormal. I have had the good luck, others would say curse, to live in residences that are haunted, and I have seen UFO's that did not appear to be identifiable as 'normal'. Alongside this, I am deep into Global politics, and conspiracies, which I find interesting, but above all, important to research. I found this site by way of pursuit of my hobbies of finding stories on geopolitics, and by what I've seen, I'm glad I did.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i've been following the site for quite some time and i'm particularly interested in the weaponry,aircraft forums etc which i hope i could share my thoughts with other members and vice versa.

link   
I am interested in ufo's and conspiracy theories.

link   
I am just generally curious about most of these subjects, I enjoy reading the forums and want to be able to get involved in some of the conversations.

link   
I wish to learn about military aircraft, but I'm a newb, so I cannot contribute much at the moment, sorry.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I just love this site, and want to contribute, my life expirences to the fourms I will add more l8r.

link   
I hope to contribute whatever I can to help the truth be. And I hope to learn whatever the truth is. Always... however insignificant it is that I have the realization of truth, nothing is more liberating and destructive to the lie. That can't be a bad thing, and I've always sought truth and that's why I'm registering... hopefully...

link   
Blessings to ALL in the name of our Divine Creator, whichever name you are most comfortable with! I am an Ordained Swami (teacher) of Brahman Atman Yoga also known as Kriya Yoga or Raja Yoga. My interest in participating here lies in reading the opinions and realities of others, assisting any who would choose to walk the same path of practice I walk, and lively discussions with a variety of people. As we are each Created by the same source, I particularly enjoy the diversity that makes up the unity in Creation.

link   
I have been following ATS for about a year now and just interseted in putting in my ideas and opinions about posts.

link   
im extremely interested in the paranormal, i have been looking for a site like this to be able to share and discuss findings, im english and there isnt to much happening apart from the odd ghost here and there.

link   
AM 18 YEARS OLD MALE BOUT TO GRADUTE FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND START WORCKING

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi - I am just very curious to see what is on this site - I previewed some things that sounded interesting to me.

link   
I just wrote an introduction and I am not sure if you got it because the usename I typed in was taken.
I will write another short version. of what I said.
I am an intuitive person who loves people and appreciates cultural differences. I highly value freedom of opinion and the right to be who we are in peace.
I see beauty only in that which brings humanity together through love and understanding. Which recognizes the smallest and most insignificant in appearance as being just as important as the rest in the scheme of things.
Last night I had a dream I will never forget. This is what led me to search for
"dream predictions about g w bush" on google. I ended up on this site. I read the description and I felt comfortable agreeing with it.
What I have to offer you is my own perception of the current situation- which I have thought about carefully and share in all honesty. also a respect for the views of others .
What I would like to gain is a practical as well as spiritual sense of what is happening to this country and what we can all do about it to change the direction of things towards a brighter future.
Thank you for reading my submission.
Wishing you peace,
Rezeta

link   
Retired US Army Special Agent. Civil War historian. Researched Lincoln's asassination and know who did it. Fairly knowledgeable of most foreign militarys.

link   
I am a 38 year old male interested in the effects of early homosexual experiences in males.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I spend a lot of time on the Internet and want to share.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I hope to contribute & seek knowledge in a truthful & hopefully intresting way. I have visisted ATS for 3 years & never registered !

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join