It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i belive that the goverments of the U.S.A and the U.K are sharing secret information over the internet using commen chatrooms.i found a few interesting items hidden away in the aol and yahoo mainframes.i would like to find if anyone else has found the same thing.

link   
Just another over 55 political activist living in New York City. Looking to discuss any socially relevant topic.

link   
I am interested in Hidden Agendas of most types, especially UFO's and 911-related. Interested mostly in getting new and insightful information on these subjects.

Jeo

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My name is Joseph, i live in the central UK. I am a seasoned remote viewer as well as parapsychology student and am well versed in most aspects of the so called paranormal. Sometimes i just like to help people out with questions.

link   
I hope to contribute my knowledge of Ufology and learns from others things I don't know

link   
We've gotten to a place in our society when we really need to be questioning what we've always been told is the truth. Unlike our adversaries, I don't claim a special handle on the truth, but I do claim to have the most dangerous thing of all: an open mind.

link   
A fool in search of wisdom

link   
Any information on Dracula's diary and if he had any names of the victimized women he head betrayed.

link   
Any information on Dracula's diary and if he had any names of the victimized women he head betrayed.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am a very open-minded person. I have a tendency to hate to admit I am wrong, so I like to MAKE SURE I am right. So much easier than admitting I am wrong. I question everything before coming to a decision and am willing to alter my opinion if the arguements are valid and make sense. However, I do love to play "Devil's Advocate" and argue other points of view just for the sake of stimulating conversations.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When I realised I've been lied to all my life, everything began to make sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I am a patriot, not necessarily to my government, mind you, but to the people and livelyhood of mankind. I love all and embrace all, and wish for the betterment of all.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi, I'm Insane.

Since the age of 5, I've been abnormally fascinated by the paranormal. I am an atheist, and do not appreciate those who try to make others convert. On my spare time, I do computer programming, modification of everything, play video games, look around on the internet a lots more. I look forward to joining. *Submit* =)

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am interested in anything space related.

I design and maintain Cryptozoology sites for Rex Gilroy, the Yowie man of Australia. I also do websites for a Bio-chemist Scientist who does trace cases and researches Military UFO records-Bill CHalker.

I also am good friends with Peter Khoury -the worlds first PCR-DNA tests on alledged hair samples from a visittaion/Abduction.

Im going to post some images of what I can prove is new technology where they can jump, literally, kilometres in less than one frame on my video. This craft changes shape colours and jumps, as I said a considerable distance.

This could be the Aurora, who knows. As it appears to go straight up it could well be..

I have been taping this for 18 months of remarkable tests here over the skies of Sydney.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Donnie, I am 24 and live in NC. I am here mainly to learn an see what is going on in the world from different viewpoints than just what the media tells me.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I want to learn about the latest in Defence Electronics

link   
I hope to learn more about the world that is there when the veil is gone.

link   
There is more to Life than meets the eyes...I was once lost and now found...the veil of darkness that blinded me was removed by the Light..by Truth...by Jesus...Living in a dying world...Jesus is the "Answer" for the World Today...I want to save as many souls for Christ as I am able to... in this short life we have here on Earth...Amen ^^

link   
A seeker of truth.

link   
I read a lot about your subjects and am very interested to become a member allowing me to share my opinion and ask you for some answers.
Thanks,
Andre

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join