It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame." - CHRIST

I take my name from the first word above. I hope to show the meaning of those words, as it pertains to today.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Convinced that things aren't as shown, but in this world of relativism, how much does it matter?

link   
I am an educator. I hope to learn more about what is happening in the world than what I am being told. My main interest is the news.

link   
I don't want to believe there's nothing to be done about the impending world order. I just want to lern the truth and try to help.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I am a self-proclaimed "Volcanohead". Been fascinated with everything to do with volcanoes and volcanica activity since I was 5.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I will contribute what I can as the need arises. I am interested in everything the bush regime is doing to our country. I have yet to see them doing anything FOR our country.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
here is my chance to share the little i know with ohter...and to understand more of this world

link   
Im a thinker. But im after insight, and thats what this site has, and thats what i want to provide. I want to join the discussion on the real issues, and make my own contributions. I want to know whats really going on more than anything else in this world (and others) : ) so lets share our beliefs, but most importantly our objective mindset. cos my third eye is itching for more knowledge, i don't care if it kills me. But i know that i must find, like you my friend.

link   
Hi ,

I am 19 years old muslim living in an Arabic country, United Arab Emarties.

I would like to know the world better for a better prospective of life and I love reading some of the posted forum espcially on science and technology.
I want to learn the newest technology and discoveries.

I am a college student taking a degree in Petroleum ENG

I have few advicies:

1- Respect others others will repect you, Even if his your enemy

2- Always think outside the box

3- If I have one apple and you have one apple and we exchange both will have one apple. But if I have one idea and you have one idea and we exchange we both have two ideas

4- When you point a finger at someone four finger are pointed to you

Sorry for this long introductory of myself, I hope you accpet me

link   
vietnam vet m60 gunner 1st Marine Div E 2/5 1968-69

link   
I am Corsarius. The skeptic that looks for the truth. The seeker of proof that others deny existance. The creator of hoaxes to see if it is possible. My existance is to disprove hoaxes and reveal the truth of whatever may be beyond. I believe, but I have to make sure others can as well...

link   
I AM A CONSULTER OF THE BRAZILIAN MAGAZINE "UFO"

link   
Hi My Name is Martin, i live in England and im 21 years old. My favorite movie is The Exorcist and Scary Movie 2. I love buying dvds and music and my intrest is conpspiracy theories. I like to know what the government is really doing.

link   
Here to learn, and participate.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
im excited to find so many in my shoes who wonder and question authority the way it needs to be quetioned. i am interested in conspiracies and the secrets of our current government. in a sense i am vindicated. and the information helps me spread the truth to the world blind with ignorance.
keep fighting the good fight!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
funloving adventerious love to collect information regarding fighter aircraft and any space related developement

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Howdy I'm an aviation buff and pilot of 10 years who lives for the latest news or thoughts on the aviation world. It seems to me form viewing the related threads on here and the wanting to give my thoughts has required i sign up ....... which is why im filling this out. hmmmm that went full circle.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
religion is for those afraid of going to hell spirtuality is for those who have already been there

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I enjoy reading many of the aritcles and have found myself wanting to respond more often lately.

I am former military intelligence and have been a research member of the Indiana Ghost Trackers for the past two years.

With that in mind, I have seen many strange and unique things that are hard to explain. However, that does not mean there is not a logical and scientific explanation behind an event.

However, just because we cannot find the science behind the event... does not mean the event is not plausible.

Regards,

Mogadishu93

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i am a technology buff interested i emerging technologies and various conspiracy theories

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join