It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I HAVE HAD MANY EXPERIENCES WITH "SHADOW PEOPLE"

link   
I found this website in my search for understanding something I witnessed approximately 15 years ago... from what I have learned, I encountered what I think are the shadow people. I don't know why that experience has come back to me, why it makes me shiver or why I think of it now... But here I am... 31 years old, and curious as hell. Who knows... maybe it's the Millenium DVD's I purchased that got my mind rolling in the paranormal direction!

link   
I hope to contribute my retarded opinions on intelligent matters so that I can help people see the results of today's American society. I hope to turn smart in the process.

link   
interested in the nwo, earth changes, government secrecy, prepping, firearms and individualism

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'd like to share and learn more from others who have freed themselves from the corporate-controlled "culture" which pits working class people against each other while the elite profit from their suffering. Happy happy ...joy joy.

link   
I have experienced many trues and hope to change peoples perspective. I have come here to find and investigate these supernatural findings.

link   
Just looking to gain some knowledge and duscuss opnion.

link   
Hopefully I will be able to reach the truth

link   
What I hope to contribute is my thoughts on the subject matter and uh.. I want to learn about what input others might have?

link   
I am here to both contribute and learn things that are of interest to me, which include just about everything on this website. But most importantly things involving issues of Cryptozoology, and End of Day's issues, which I must admit the signs of which are all around us and becoming extremely surprising every day.

link   
A fella trying to make his way in life. Want to either do marines OCS or Army Rotc with the goal of doing something around intellligence. Any advice would be most welcome.

Large fan of Robert d. Kaplan

link   
My name my name is Abraham Zimmerman and I am a liberal interested in ending racism.

link   
I'm a rapper /producer and help run an underground label called 3rd Shift Entertainment.. We specialize in horror themed rap and soon to be black metal..
I am very much interested in anything related in the fields of the paranormal, the occult , religion , ancient societies/history , ufologyaliens , world current events and conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I just want to be part of this community ... It has the most interesting topic's I've ever read in my life. I never read for one, and the other night I sat on this computer and read from this site for about 6 hours!... What's goin' on people !?!? I had question's that needed answer's and I just want to thank those of you who helped me out.

link   
hey,
I just graduated from high school and have been a lurker of ATS for a couple years now. I could add quite a bit of info to the debunking P.Y. threads since I am a student pilot and know lots about that subject and aviation in general.

link   
A university student. I love life with great passion.

link   
I'm looking for information, not paranoia. I'm an english musician with a strong draw to philosophy. Agnostic btw.

link   
Physicist, 57 years old - always interested in learning something new (and occasionally finding something worth telling others about)

link   
Im from holland, interested in ufo's

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hi, My name is Shaun. I've always been interested in conspiracys and extraterriestrials and so on. Im just not happy with todays explanation for things, and thats were we come in, creating theorys to keep people questioning whats true, otherwise we'd all be a bunch of sheep. I follow quite closely with the likes of David Icke, his theorys are fantastic and have backing. I hope to have great conversations with everyone about all this sort of stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join