It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I do computer aided drafting in baltimore md. Gravity research fascinates me and I am mainly here to learn as much as possible. I doubt I shall contribute anything. I hope this is acceptable. Thanks.

link   
gain info on persecuted christians and pray for them, especially in Muslim Countries, as I live in Saudi and face prosecution and repression every day

link   
My name is samuel, student. I am enthu abt military and stuff.So naturally I can give educated views.

link   
- Background from Norwegian Army
- Operations in Bosnia
- Ammunitions and explosives expert
- Interested in covert operations during cold war

link   
I'm a electronic student of Tollgate looking to build a real working lightsaber. YES IT IS POSSIBLE!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello. I'm Jess. Signed up to discuss Prophet Yahweh.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am an electrical engineering student of the Philippines. As of now,i dont know if i can contribute anything. But as i learn from you people,i am more than willing to help on what ever i can for the better of all.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have a 28 year old son in a federal prison, he is doing 8 years, he is a good man, just got caught up in a bad thing, yes I know he is my son and that is why I say he is a good man, but we all make mistakes, and he does smoke, he says things are not looking good where he is at, the ones that are heavy smokers going cold turkey, some are harened sriminals, making them more violent, so I have to lay in bed at night wondering if someone is going to hurt him, for all of you who have kids I wish this neverending nightmare on anyone, he is my only child, I lay awake nights crying, yes he was guilty of a crime, but we are all usually guilty of something just some never get caught, so I am saying let them smoke in different areas of prison, to at least keep the vioence down, and safety for the correction officers who look after theses people thanks hope I didnt write to much have a nice day all

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am the smartest child in my school and including teachers I can play chess better than anyone in my town/city. I am pretty good at games and I can type 40 words per minute.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'd like to offer what I believe is logical arguments to some of the subjects found on ATS. I've been a long time reader, but want to start to contribute my opinions on the boards.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
further proof of secret government type craft, or possibly extraterrestrials.

link   
just wanted to be able to do some research. interested in secret society's section of the blogs.

link   
I simply seek the truth

link   
looking for info

link   
I am a veteran who need info dated back to the 1970s. My veteran's claim to support events.

Dutchmaster

link   
to learn more and contribute my knowlegde.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am a honorary Degree Freemason. I have and always will have major concern about God, Country and family. This is what created this great Nation (USA).

link   
I am 31 years old and am excited to find a place where people aren't bored by my random rantings. I look forward to talking with other people who are smart enough not to take everything at face value and realize there is a reason we are told (or not told) certain things, even in a "free society". It also helps if they don't mind run-on sentences. LOL

link   
I reside in the UK and have been an avid reader of various political scandals over the years - all of which point to a hierachy of unseen parties - all of which seem to point to the Windsor family in the UK and the Bush' and Rockefeller's in the USA. I used to be a theorist, now i'm a realist!

link   
Greetings I'm Dedan a 30 year old Rastafari my main interest here is to learn more about the political systems used to manipulate the masses and peoples views on this,I hope to contribute by perhaps giving a different perspective on things from my Rastafari viewpoint.
Blessed Love

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join