It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Whether the density of a life form is subtle or gross in material nature, consciousness is exhibited in relation to that forms capacity for expression (whether expression is intelligent or not is down to subjective human reasoning).

Although, due to the limits of our knowledge acquiring senses, we tend to think that there are no other life forms within the universe which can fit within the ’human’ criteria of existence (let alone surpass it).

Nevertheless, sleeper has a fundamental message to relay to us all, which i think should be self evident by now.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by vasudeva]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
On further introspection , I found two questions for your associates.

After many repeated births and deaths within the material universe, the process of reincarnation can become very strenuous upon the entity. Thus I ask…

Is there no way for the soul to liberate itself from reincarnation? (ultimately escaping the effects of time and karma)

Also, could you please have your associates name all of the ‘gross’ and ‘subtle’ elements which make up the entirety of the material cosmic manifestation?

Thanks for your time.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasudeva
On further introspection , I found two questions for your associates.

After many repeated births and deaths within the material universe, the process of reincarnation can become very strenuous upon the entity. Thus I ask…

Is there no way for the soul to liberate itself from reincarnation? (ultimately escaping the effects of time and karma)

After the soul reaches a certain level reincarnation is a choice------besides, at higher levels life becomes enjoyable and without stress, and is nothing like we experience here on earth regardless of whether you are in a physical type body or a free spirit

Also, could you please have your associates name all of the ‘gross’ and ‘subtle’ elements which make up the entirety of the material cosmic manifestation?

We humans have broke down all elements to their basic substance known as strings-----string theory-----an exotic energy that no one here on earth understands nor have we been able to go further in than strings as of yet

It looks more and more like pixie dust

My associates tell me it’s the only explanation the human intellect can handle

I’ve told them that I caught flak for using that term; they said to buck up and stop whining

That’s the kind of gratitude I get for all the pro-bono work I do for them

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

We humans have broke down all elements to their basic substance known as strings-----string theory-----an exotic energy that no one here on earth understands nor have we been able to go further in than strings as of yet

Here we go again. As I've said before you should know what yer talkin bout before ya open the old cake hole.

www.superstringtheory.com...

It all started when Isaac Newton invented calculus to describe the motions of falling objects and orbiting planets...

en.wikipedia.org...

String theory is a model of fundamental physics

www.sukidog.com...

superstring theory, which is the leading candidate for the theory of all fundamental interactions in the universe.

www.theory.caltech.edu...
This site has all the answers.

www.damtp.cam.ac.uk...

In the standard model of particle physics, particles are considered to be points moving through space, tracing out a line called the World Line. To take into account the different interactions observed in Nature one has to provide particles with more degrees of freedom than only their position and velocity, such as mass, electric charge, color (which is the "charge" associated with the strong interaction) or spin.

And guess what? It aint pixie dust and it isn't even about elements broken down into basic substances.
READ! It does a body good.
When will the lies stop?
Either ET has no clue about our universe or a certain poster is just makin things up as they go.
Yup looks to me like noone here understands the M-theory(thats right they don't call it string theory anymore).
Am I on global ignore?
Hello?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
"After the soul reaches a certain level reincarnation is a choice"~sleeper

How 'many' entities have the power to place such judgements and to set such laws as to determine whether or not a soul qualifies for reincarnational liberation?

when the soul attains liberation, to where does it go?, does it remain within the material universe? and, what are its pastimes?

"besides, at higher levels life becomes enjoyable and without stress"~sleeper

When you say 'higher levels' of life -- at that point of existence, does the soul still inhabit a material body? (e.g a subtle material astral body), or is the soul in a state of uncontaminated existence? (uncontaminated = free from all material elements).

and finally, please provide me with your definition of the term 'free spirit' in relation to the term 'soul'?

Note: not all human understanding of elements are based on your idea of the current string theory -- as your may already know, not all humans are human. Nevertheless - for lack of better words and maybe knowledge (on the part of you and your associates), i shall accept pixie dust.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
its a neverending babbling..its funny how everytime it ends u start it up again and answer someones post from months ago to keep this friggin thread neverending...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

as your may already know, not all humans are human.

You're right; some of 'em are runway models.

its getting even deeper!!

[edit on 13-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

"After the soul reaches a certain level reincarnation is a choice"~sleeper

How 'many' entities have the power to place such judgements and to set such laws as to determine whether or not a soul qualifies for reincarnational liberation?

It’s a big universe not to mention galaxy and there are many divisions in each, there is more than one entity with that power and that number is too large to fit in this post

when the soul attains liberation, to where does it go?, does it remain within the material universe? and, what are its pastimes?

It goes wherever it wants to go----there is no end to this universe, and no end to diversions and pastimes

There is no such thing as physical----only levels of spiritual or spirit

The physical world is an illusion

"besides, at higher levels life becomes enjoyable and without stress"~sleeper

When you say 'higher levels' of life -- at that point of existence, does the soul still inhabit a material body? (e.g a subtle material astral body), or is the soul in a state of uncontaminated existence? (uncontaminated = free from all material elements).

At those levels the soul can experience any level of energy it wishes-----what we call material is only a container, and illusion that those on this level here on earth can’t escape from not even in suicide----but the higher beings can enter and exit at will

and finally, please provide me with your definition of the term 'free spirit' in relation to the term 'soul'?

I was speaking of a soul much higher up the ladder unfettered

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I was curious about your response that nanotechnology is the field to go into to have access to ETs (pg 76 in respone to siblin). Apparently the aliens don't like economic majors, oh well. Could you please elaborate on why this field is so important. From what I understand it deals with breaking down nuclear waste and possibly allowing it to be reusable or at least better than what we have now. Also you said the aliens told you to abstain for Marijuana. I don't understand that rational, especially since it can open your mind to certain possibilities of reason. Did they say "certain mushrooms" were ok? I don't know what else would more help people understand that they understand nothing about reality.

Thank you and I hope this gets posted (if not I apologize to whoever decided not to post it)

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kwyjibo
Hi Sleeper,

I was curious about your response that nanotechnology is the field to go into to have access to ETs (pg 76 in respone to siblin). Apparently the aliens don't like economic majors, oh well. Could you please elaborate on why this field is so important. From what I understand it deals with breaking down nuclear waste and possibly allowing it to be reusable or at least better than what we have now.

Every field is an ET field but the field of nanotechnology is the threshold of a huge leap in technological breakthroughs------that will open up many doors across the spectrum of human knowledge and abilities. Similar in scope to what the introduction of the transistor in 1947 did to revolutionized electronics-----except nanotechnology will be much more

Also you said the aliens told you to abstain for Marijuana. I don't understand that rational, especially since it can open your mind to certain possibilities of reason. Did they say "certain mushrooms" were ok? I don't know what else would more help people understand that they understand nothing about reality.

There are some advantages to mind altering materials but we can’t have our cake and eat it too. The consequences far outweigh the benefits----and the benefits are few.

You can answer that question for yourself----has your life improved while using those items? Have you been able to contribute something meaningful to society due to the use of these items?-----when you look back on your life how important were those experiences?-----would you want your children to do them?

If we become gifted in some endeavor facilitated by our use of mind altering substances do we deserve the credit? If so why not let athletes inject hormones or use other enhancing drugs?

The answer should be clear

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Thank you for you answer, but I hope you don't mind follow-up questions.

I was curious whether nanotechnology would help us specifically evolve our energy usage. I was under the impression that it would help lead us from nuclear power, to fusion power, to being able to create pixies which are somehow then ground into dust.

Also, I don't mean to undermine you or your thread with drug talk, so please don't take it that way. I only referenced natural drugs, which wouldn't ET be reponsible for creating for some purpose to help man (and women)? Would it be beneficial to use them for shamanic purposes (i.e. to feel the presence of ET and the power of love (not to be confused with the song from Back to the Future))?

Finally, athletes have been using performance enhancers since there has been competition (IMHO). The problem is the example that is set to youngsters, who already have an unhealthy amount of admiration for professional athletes. Also, does this apply to musicians? You say drugs have done more bad than good, but were you ever a Beatles fan in their '___' days? At the very least drugs (or possibly ET) have inspired some incredible music.

Thank you Sleeper for creating a very thought provoking thread. I apologize to all who feel the thoughts it provoked in me would've been better off left unsaid.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm going to make up a story about meeting aliens. (Or will I just finally be revealing something that really happened to me?)

It'll be a lot more interesting than this one.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Hi Sleeper,

Thank you for you answer, but I hope you don't mind follow-up questions.

I was curious whether nanotechnology would help us specifically evolve our energy usage. I was under the impression that it would help lead us from nuclear power, to fusion power, to being able to create pixies which are somehow then ground into dust.

If you believe certain mushrooms open up the mind you should try ground up pixie----

Whale oil was fine for the time, then came crude and coal----both old technologies still in use because of irrational fear of atom juice

When a step is bypassed as it was with nuclear power progress is slowed down----before we get to the next big step in energy revolution certain technologies have to be developed to their full potential, that was not allowed to happen with nuclear-----mankind has freewill and collectively we have a say in how quickly our development comes about----so far we as a people haven’t made any bold moves----the fear factor prevails-----case in point the space shuttle shuts down for years whenever there is an accident-----those who fear should step out of the way and let those who don’t get things done.

Also, I don't mean to undermine you or your thread with drug talk, so please don't take it that way. I only referenced natural drugs, which wouldn't ET be reponsible for creating for some purpose to help man (and women)?

We have lots of natural poisons that were also put here by ET-----that way we can make good choices or bad ones----cops aren’t the only ones that set up speed traps

Would it be beneficial to use them for shamanic purposes (i.e. to feel the presence of ET and the power of love (not to be confused with the song from Back to the Future))?

I don’t desire to knock other’s beliefs---religious or otherwise----even though I have and do, but have shamans been effective at alleviating the demons that infect their people?

Finally, athletes have been using performance enhancers since there has been competition (IMHO). The problem is the example that is set to youngsters, who already have an unhealthy amount of admiration for professional athletes.

We stuff livestock with hormones to fatten them up quicker

Athletes using massive amounts of performance enhancers----hormones, do provide entertainment to millions of people especially those people that live and breathe Hulk Hogan----sacrifices have to be made-----but they are well compensated

Also, does this apply to musicians? You say drugs have done more bad than good, but were you ever a Beatles fan in their '___' days? At the very least drugs (or possibly ET) have inspired some incredible music.

I am a Beatles fan but never an '___' fan

No doubt certain natural and synthetic drugs enhance creativity and are a vehicle to bring entertainment to the masses-----however the vast majority of people who did and do drugs have not and will not become superstars-----instead some became homeless, suicidal, and many are empty shells-----and have lost out on opportunities that would have enhanced their purpose during this lifetime-----but they can come back and try again

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
It’s a big universe not to mention galaxy and there are many divisions in each, there is more than one entity with that power and that number is too large to fit in this post.

If I may jump in here, as the conversation decidedly moved in a metaphysical direction...

IMHO, the Hindu concept that there is a point in evolution whereby the soul becomes free from the reincarnational cycle, is inaccurate. There are many discarnates who are not obligated to incarnate. It is really a matter of choice. Past life regression research confirms this.

Granted, peer pressure and one's affiliations play a role in the desire to descend into physicality. The more mature souls have generally waited hundreds of years or even longer before carefully planning their next incarnation. Even with careful preparation of one's physical life, one is limited to what is available at any given time and there is often strong competition to be part of the more affluent and/or supportive families.

At those levels the soul can experience any level of energy it wishes-----what we call material is only a container, and illusion that those on this level here on earth can’t escape from not even in suicide----but the higher beings can enter and exit at will.

The level of energy in the Spirit that a soul can experience on an individual basis is dictated by its evolution

Punishment and reward is really determined by a soul's ability to ascend into The Light or even to be able to do so at all (in the case of demonic souls). The Light Of The God Force represents eternal life; it is nonliving and infinite and is governed by Universal Law which cannot be changed one iota. Souls in the Spirit cannot exist without it.

Evil discarnates eventually destroy their ability to unite with The Light and thereby indirectly destroy themselves. This happens all the time, which is why evil forces have never been successful in completely taking over.

The greater the ability to love genuinely and deeply, which corresponds in the Spirit to the ability to Radiate Spiritual White Light, the more developed the ability - when free of matter - to Ascend into The Light Of The God Force. The higher the plane, the more powerful the dimension of energy and the greater the expansion of consciousness. When a discarnate soul has the ability to create matter at will through projected thought in The Light - and is likened to a White Sun of God Force energy when Ascended - then that soul is said to be God Realized.

The discarnate Saints with which I have spiritual correspondence say that there are no Ascended Masters at present but that a God Realized Aristocracy is in the works.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

It must be exasperating for you respond to people like me, as I still have more to ponder.

When a step is bypassed as it was with nuclear power progress is slowed down----before we get to the next big step in energy revolution certain technologies have to be developed to their full potential, that was not allowed to happen with nuclear-----mankind has freewill and collectively we have a say in how quickly our development comes about----so far we as a people haven’t made any bold moves----the fear factor prevails-----case in point the space shuttle shuts down for years whenever there is an accident-----those who fear should step out of the way and let those who don’t get things done.

Is there a distinction between fear and caution? I guess when the public thinks of nuclear energy they picture Chernobyl, Three-Mile Island, and Homer Simpson the nuclear safety technician. I've been told by people smarter than me that these incidents were used to manipulate public opinion against nuclear power. Would this be coming from ET or "big oil companies" (or does it even matter?). Also, I agree that those that fear should step out of the way and for those who get things done. However, the fearless leader of my country went to save the Middle East and now we're in a little over our heads I'd say.

We have lots of natural poisons that were also put here by ET-----that way we can make good choices or bad ones----cops aren’t the only ones that set up speed traps

I see what you're saying; mescaline and psylocilibin are considered poisons. Why would the aliens give us poison that can help a person find life wonderfully humorous and depressing at the same time, and also be able to accept that. I realize the effects wear off but some of the insights gained remain (I hope).

I don’t desire to knock other’s beliefs---religious or otherwise----even though I have and do, but have shamans been effective at alleviating the demons that infect their people?

I know very little about shamanic practices, and was assuming too much I suppose. I thought they'd be a better example of people taking drugs for enlightenment than the hippies (which I'm guessing you would see me as). Also I'm actually ex-mormon, so if you got any dirt on them I'd love to hear it. On a serious note, I have a lot of respect for the amount of knowledge you have regarding biblical literature, although I don't follow it well and it sometimes bores me to tears.

Athletes using massive amounts of performance enhancers----hormones, do provide entertainment to millions of people especially those people that live and breathe Hulk Hogan----sacrifices have to be made-----but they are well compensated

Steroids are the big story now, well that and whatever Bonds is on (a cornucopia of athletic power supplies). Methamphetamines have been used for a long time in sports (at least baseball), but that's sort of under the radar. It is unfortunate that the sacrifice they make won't be fully understood until post-retirement.

No doubt certain natural and synthetic drugs enhance creativity and are a vehicle to bring entertainment to the masses-----however the vast majority of people who did and do drugs have not and will not become superstars-----instead some became homeless, suicidal, and many are empty shells-----and have lost out on opportunities that would have enhanced their purpose during this lifetime-----but they can come back and try again

Can't drugs bring more than enhanced creativity and entertaiment potential? I understand everybody wants to be a superstar, but not everybody who do drugs expect to become famous. Maybe they take drugs to deal with the fact they'll never amount to incredulous dreams. A lot of people would be homeless, suicidal, and empty shells without drugs, obviously. Somehow I want to tie that in with an article you wrote on another board about America's treatment of the elderly, but I've already taken up too much of your time (and my own ability to make coherent points).

Thank You!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Also you said the aliens told you to abstain for Marijuana. I don't understand that rational, especially since it can open your mind to certain possibilities of reason. Did they say "certain mushrooms" were ok?

Kwyjibo-
If you have read this entire thread then you would know that originally his highness said they required him to be drunk and or stoned but has since changed his tune. It's just one of the many inconsistencies I have tryed to point out.

Mr Richard makes a good case for why this thread has no business in the UFO forum(good thing I'm not a mod or this thing woulda been moved many moons ago).

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Is there a distinction between fear and caution? I guess when the public thinks of nuclear energy they picture Chernobyl, Three-Mile Island, and Homer Simpson the nuclear safety technician. I've been told by people smarter than me that these incidents were used to manipulate public opinion against nuclear power.

We all have two voices that speak to us----one that holds us back and the other to be bold and take the risk

Collectively we have those same voices, also know as groups with political agendas----the fear mongers verses common sense

Fear mongers usually win out because most of us are fearful of the unknown

When fear rules common sensed loses and so does humanity----look how long we remained in the Dark ages.

Would this be coming from ET or "big oil companies" (or does it even matter?).

It comes from Hollywood

Also, I agree that those that fear should step out of the way and for those who get things done. However, the fearless leader of my country went to save the Middle East and now we're in a little over our heads I'd say.

When in history has mankind not been in over its head?

I see what you're saying; mescaline and psylocilibin are considered poisons. Why would the aliens give us poison that can help a person find life wonderfully humorous and depressing at the same time, and also be able to accept that. I realize the effects wear off but some of the insights gained remain (I hope).

It’s the forbidden fruit thing-----some people can handle it most can’t----nevertheless those that think they can handle it and made good use of it may have to pay back some of what they gained from it-----with interest

I know very little about shamanic practices, and was assuming too much I suppose. I thought they'd be a better example of people taking drugs for enlightenment than the hippies (which I'm guessing you would see me as). Also I'm actually ex-mormon, so if you got any dirt on them I'd love to hear it. On a serious note, I have a lot of respect for the amount of knowledge you have regarding biblical literature, although I don't follow it well and it sometimes bores me to tears.

Some of my best friends were hippies-----still I haven’t made that distinction about you

Can't drugs bring more than enhanced creativity and entertaiment potential? I understand everybody wants to be a superstar, but not everybody who do drugs expect to become famous.

I’m sure many scientists and those in other fields have dabbled-----some more than others and it may have paid off for them----if so they have been given an advantage----a deal with the devil scenario----and they will have to make amends

Maybe they take drugs to deal with the fact they'll never amount to incredulous dreams.

Dreams don’t happen by chance they require lots of work, concentration and perseverance----getting high usually dilutes those ingredients necessary for achievement

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hi Longhair Cowboy,

If you have read this entire thread then you would know that originally his highness said they required him to be drunk and or stoned but has since changed his tune. It's just one of the many inconsistencies I have tryed to point out.

I acutally have been keeping track of this thread for a while (Not since the beginning, but at around pg 15, and I did read the posts previous to that). I do have a bad short term memory however I understand what you're saying about Sleeper's apparent contradiction regarding being drunk or stoned to necessitate alien contact. I realize you have problems with this thread however I'm trying to get an understanding on my own terms, and hopefully you can respect that.

Thank you.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Kwyjibo]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

There are some advantages to mind altering materials but we can’t have our cake and eat it too. The consequences far outweigh the benefits----and the benefits are few.

You can answer that question for yourself----has your life improved while using those items? Have you been able to contribute something meaningful to society due to the use of these items?-----when you look back on your life how important were those experiences?-----would you want your children to do them?

If we become gifted in some endeavor facilitated by our use of mind altering substances do we deserve the credit? If so why not let athletes inject hormones or use other enhancing drugs?

The answer should be clear

Thats where Salvia Divinorum comes in. Perhaps an "Alien" herb itself.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Fear mongers usually win out because most of us are fearful of the unknown

I'm sorry if you've explained this before, but for the sake of clarification, are "the fear mongers" keeping us from realizing there is life after death?

It’s the forbidden fruit thing-----some people can handle it most can’t----nevertheless those that think they can handle it and made good use of it may have to pay back some of what they gained from it-----with interest

I’m sure many scientists and those in other fields have dabbled-----some more than others and it may have paid off for them----if so they have been given an advantage----a deal with the devil scenario----and they will have to make amends

Is a person's soul somehow weakened by taking certain substances?

Dreams don’t happen by chance they require lots of work, concentration and perseverance----getting high usually dilutes those ingredients necessary for achievement

That reminds me of the poem by Langston Hughes titled "Harlem." What is a person suppose to do when their dream dies. Not everyone can be a superstar. Are people suppose to accept their lack of value in the world?

Thank You!

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join