It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by i took the red pill
and winner by technical knockout...ssssslllllleeeeeepppppeeeerrrrr.

o yeah, im lovin it

longhair, looks like you got exposed as the fraud you are, some knew it all along, but now it's in the open for all to see

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeperDon’t flatter yourself----however, I know that’s the only way you will get attention

I happened on to your last post before I was signed in----it was like stepping in dog poop

At least we agree here. Matter of fact didn't I use the same words once?

You are like a little girl once I stooped down and gave you a bit of attention there was no way you were ever going to leave----my mistake

Now you've just offended every little girl in the world. Is that really how you feel about the fairer sex?

Anyone can make false accusations----especially behind people’s backs, they are known as scoundrels

I never made any accusations behind anyones back. I posted here for any to see. You chose to ignore me remember.

Your opinions and lies do not represent viable research

Those were not my opinions and I posted links to references for all to see.
So the National Archives and The Presidential Libraries are lies?

You can’t differentiate sarcasm and simple humor----what research are you capable of?

The kind you didn't do, thinking noone else would bother.
So are you saying this whole thread is either sarcasm or simple humor?

So that you can continue with your lies----knowing that I don’t read your tripe?

Verifiable facts are lies now eh? Man you really aren't of this planet.

You are 49 years old, you claim that you were at Fort Hood Texas when I was stationed there in 1970

Never claimed such a thing. You got the age right though. I was left at the front gate of Ft. Lewis in Washington on a crisp cold night in January 1957.

Have I missed something?

Umm.....yeah. (you figure it out)

Red pill- go back to your other sock puppet and fix that sig will ya?
Hint- don't use quotes by the same person(mispelled) for each username, it's a troll give away.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'll give ya one thing Modern-
You may be clueless but your consistent.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Not that this thread is to prove who is right or wrong - its obvisous that tangible proof of extraterrestrials will never surface until (and if) the time comes when they will be 'as real as the nose on your face'.

The argument will go round n round until someone makes a mistake which will be taken out of context and used against their cred etc etc - we've seen it so many times here and on other forums.

I'm starting to accept that experiencers carry the burden of no tangible proof. Even if their 'job' is to advise non experiencers, they / people like 'sleeper' will always be under the microscope by skeptics - waiting to prove them wrong or trying to expose them as frauds.

The way I see it - even if they are mad, nutjobs whatever - until I see a ETI / Craft or anything I consider proof for myself - I have to take it a face value & carry on with my life instead of wasting time proving that he or she are telling lies etc... In the big scheme of your life - what does it really matter to you if (apologies for using you as an example sleeper) mr/mrs sleeper is telling lies?

People will undo themselves - don't make it your responsibilty to do it.

I appreciate sleepers efforts whether I believe him/her is irrelevant because lets face it - the proof that we all may seek / expect may not be what we get - and for this alone - I will not lose sleep nor should you.

I will continue asking the odd question, thats why I visit these sites, and I will draw my own conclusions, but until I am taking a guided tour of a craft, my beliefs remain what they are.

my .2 yen.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

quote: You are like a little girl once I stooped down and gave you a bit of attention there was no way you were ever going to leave----my mistake

Your comment here IS offensive and vile. It somehow makes me think of you offering innnocent little girls candy. Do you lure little girls into your lair with your spacecraft stories ? What is that word that begins with 'P' that I cannot say on here ?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't know sleeper but I seriously doubt that's what he meant. I got the impression that he meant, giving a child a little bit of attention (maybe listening to what they have to say or w/e) and then they never leave you alone as they (like all children do) crave the attention.

To me, that statement doesn't seem vile in the slightest.

[edit on 22/3/06 by Godlesswanderer]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Your comment here IS offensive and vile.

You misunderstood sleeper. His analogy was perfectly clear.

He is being sarcastic with the phrase "little girl", and is referring to how ANY child will want more attention if you give them any attention at all. Read it again a few times.

In the future, please chill out before posting craziness. If you had read the thread, you'd know that Sleeper says he has children of his own and that he loves them very much.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godlesswanderer
I don't know sleeper but I seriously doubt that's what he meant. I got the impression that he meant, giving a child a little bit of attention (maybe listening to what they have to say or w/e) and then they never leave you alone as they (like all children do) crave the attention.

To me, that statement doesn't seem vile in the slightest.

[edit on 22/3/06 by Godlesswanderer]

Are you a boy or a girl? Or out of touch with the times ? I am a girl and it immediately offended me. It is just another example of how he hisses like a snake when defending his lies.

C'mon. He has already made it clear humans are incapable of doing anything creative and now he calls girls the weaker sex. Guys like him ARE vile, sorry, but that is my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

In the future, please chill out before posting craziness. If you had read the thread, you'd know that Sleeper says he has children of his own and that he loves them very much.

Oh please ! What does that mean ? If he was if going to say child he would have said little boy.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Your comment here IS offensive and vile. It somehow makes me think of you offering innnocent little girls candy. Do you lure little girls into your lair with your spacecraft stories ? What is that word that begins with 'P' that I cannot say on here ?

You have a filthy mind violet

Please get back on your broomstick and fly away

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Oh for cryin' out loud. For an enlightened individual, your level of sensitivity is sub-human.

Its not how you meant it, it's how violet interprets it.

Speaking as a male member of our race...violet, I'm sorry sleeper is an insensitive blockhead.

NC

[edit on 22-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
LonghairyCowgirl,

If there is another user that has the same quote, and registered before me than i'll get a diffrent one, please point him up,

[edit on 23-3-2006 by i took the red pill]

[edit on 23-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You have a filthy mind violet

Please get back on your broomstick and fly away

I apologize for my comment.
It was said in haste.
Now please climb back to your rooftop at Neverland and await your alien visitors. Don't call me a witch, when you are the one who is into pixie dust and wizards and hermetic messages..

Your continuing degradation of the entire human race is disrespectful..
It's pathetic that your congregation conitinues to listen to your madness,.
Your "believers" are being called dumb by you and they are too dense to see this !

I say if you have all this knowledge, and answers for all, and about ALL, you should be on TV. You want the spotlight don't you? Don't be so selfish. Share this vast knowledge of yours ! You remind me of that prophet yeewah or whatever his name was. Or is it Gabriel of Sedona ? Whatever, same deal, some guy claiming to talk to aliens and providing answers to spititual questions, promising everlasting life.

You cannot seriously believe what you are saying ? If you do then you've been duped. If you just stuck to the topic of aliens and spaceships, fine. But you have to be this know-it-all on religion, etc. That's the tell tale sign you are a scam.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
< sarcasm > Well I can see that this thread is the happy, joyous place it always was for me. Nice to see that there are no childish antics and pointless name-calling going on.< /sarcasm >

It seems to me that the only time I talk on here lately is to give everyone a ticking off for being such imbeciles, and I don't want it to be that way. Where is the thought-provoking discussion? Where are the incredible stories? I despair sometimes!

And sleeper, didn't you get the memo? As a grown man, you are not allowed to say "little" and "girl" in the same sentence without being labeled a pervert.

What a sad politically-correct world this is.

If you're signiture is correct sleeper, why would I want this place to change me?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Your "believers" are being called dumb by you and they are too dense to see this !

Who are you calling dense? It better not be me!

You were the one to over-react to what sleeper said. Think about what you say violet!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'll refer back to my earlier post !

Violet, your opinions are yours and yours to state.

However, making sweeping statements about other members was uncalled for - As TheObserver pointed out.

If you read through the thread, you are not the first to call sleeper the things you have - and though your frustration maybe warranted, there is no need to shoot the messenger either.

Just flick to another thread - its that easy.

Because sleeper can't give you what you want there is no reason to say he/she has been duped.

You could introduce another argument based on your assesment of sleeper - why don't you prove that he has been duped or has not experienced what he/she has.

Just a thought!

Sleeper, in your reply to my post page or so ago you said they are using eti craft for training - could our pilots really be capable of such feats? Who knows?

An analogy that comes to mind is a learner driver put into F1 GP car blind folded!?!?!

thanks again.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Violet's little rant above certainly made me think. She reminds me of many groups who appear to become increasingly irate that their way of thinking is being threatened; namely witchhunters, bible-bashers, etc. We've seen their kind typified in a thousand Hollywood movies, the screaming ones who are stuck in their ways but believe wholly that their way is the correct way.

Also Violet - it was YOU made feminism an issue, not Sleeper. He made a wholly innocent remark which the rest of us seemed to understand with no problem whatsoever; in your eyes however, it was degrading to women and you even stooped as low as to bring in the 'P' word. You're doing yourself no favours by behaving like this, but you obviously have issues about these subjects and are ready to fire the gun at anyone who even insinuates something which you don't like.

Anyway, moving on .................. the great thing about Sleeper (and in my opinion, the reason this thread has lasted so long) is that he's not forcing anyone to believe him. He's not here for money, or he'd be asking for it or promoting something. He's not here for fame, because if he wanted fame he wouldn't be using a website - there's no shortage of TV and New channels who could do the job far better. No, he's made it abundantly clear (numerous times I may add) that if you don't want to believe him - that's fine. Continue on with your life.

That's not to say the rest of us DO believe him. I have questions and doubts much like anyone else. But I also know that, despite all the logic, laws of physics, common sense and reasoning that people bring forth to dispute him, there is something uncannily 'familiar', for want of a better word, about everything he says.

Gaz

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Take a city, any city and put two people into it

One of them will see a beautiful place, the fountains, parks filled with flowers, a city brimming with possibilities and everyone they meet in the city are good honest people

The other person will see blight, the cracks in the street, the potholes, and many of the people they encounter they don’t like----they see an unfriendly city full of unfriendly people

The same city different perspectives

The fact is most of us live somewhere in-between those two extremes

The other fact is that often how we view the world and the people we come into contact with is a reflection of what we are and nothing more

This thread is like that city

And people come to it carrying their own baggage of perspectives

And what you perceive in others is mostly a manifestation of yourself

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
And what you perceive in others is mostly a manifestation of yourself

Wise words mr sleeper!

I've always believed this myself. I always see the positive things in people, and give them the benefit of the doubt mostly. Whereas my girlfriend is the opposite and she sees mainly the worst things in most situations. She says she is being realistic, I say she is a pessimist.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

And sleeper, didn't you get the memo? As a grown man, you are not allowed to say "little" and "girl" in the same sentence without being labeled a pervert.

What a sad politically-correct world this is.

Hi Observer

We have spell checker perhaps we need a politically correct checker too!

The fact is violet understood exactly what I meant but she jumped at the opportunity to twist my words----she and her kind have been trampling this thread with determination and purpose

They have an agenda----they know the truth is out there----and they don’t want anyone getting close to it----because it will upset their concept of the world

That’s why they invest much time and energy trying to tear down this thread

If you're signiture is correct sleeper, why would I want this place to change me?

Many people believe that their purpose on this planet is to change the world----that’s quite a tall order----but is it altruistic?

There are six and a half billion people on this planet each with their own idea of how this world should be-----so who gets to change it to fit their idea of what it should be?

Perhaps its better that we make changes to ourselves in order to accommodate the ideas of others

Which of the two concepts is most feasible?

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join