It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnconciousSelf
First off. The people who believe in you will probably believe in god, etc. I personally don't share that belief.

People who believe in god don’t believe what I am saying because my experiences contradicts many religious beliefs

Would you take a drug from a pharmaceutical company if it did not have clinical trials, or proof that it worked?

People have been using many kinds of herbs and other medicinal techniques for thousands of years without clinical trials-----and how many drugs that have went through rigorous clinical trials and still ended up damaging people?-----Dozens, hundreds? Perhaps more

So what’s that got to do with anything?

Why should anyone believe you or your little alien friends of anything they say? I know what your answer will be, "I don't care if you believe me or not." Well if you don't, then why must you always post?

They should believe me because it’s true----many people believe me because they know it’s true----I’m only one in thousands if not millions who have experience this phenomena-----I am able to affirm that this phenomena is true for those that know it’s true-----and that’s who I write for-----those as yourself that have not experienced it have to take it on faith----or not at all

It would be simple for someone to do what you do. Post and make up lies.

Perhaps it would be simple for you to make up lies----but it’s not for me----I only tell the truth

And if they "gave" us all of our knowledge. Why don't they give us some knowledge of cures to diseases? Do you want to know how cures, drugs, appliances, etc. are found out? They are TESTED. In things called experiments. Why would "ET" have us do that at all? If they just give us the answer anyway.

Do you wish for them to blow you nose for you as well? They will not do everything----they leave the small stuff for us to figure out

My final issue. You said ET created bad things, (mescaline for example), to tempt us. Like in the book of Job. How does that make sense at all? Don't aliens/ET have anything better to do with their lives? Honestly.

Like babysitters they do have better things to do but they also have a job to perform

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It has taken me 25 minutes to write this post because ATS has continously erased things when I tried to bold, etc. It is incredibly annoying. So I will just write without quotes.

1) First you misunderstood. What I meant was that believers in god will be more inclined to believe in what you say about aliens because they believe in god without proof, and you offer stories about beings without proof.

2)Sleeper, you totally diverted the question about pharmaceutical drugs. My question was, would you take a drug that had no clinical trials and no PROOF that it works? The answer is "No", no sleeper you wouldn't. And I really doubt you would believe you if you were in my place!

3)You stated people should, "believe you because it is true". Well that makes me want to believe you! But what about Jesus and Mohammed and the Raelian cult leader, and the many on the ATS message board? What about all their "truths"?

4)You stated, "Perhaps it would be simple for you to make up lies----but it’s not for me----I only tell the truth". Come on sleeper. Don't be so righteous. It would be a snap for you to make up lies, just like it would be a snap of a finger for anyone to make up a lie on this board.

5)You stated, "Do you wish for them to blow you nose for you as well? They will not do everything----they leave the small stuff for us to figure out". Now I am truly confused. You first said, all of our knowledge and things come from ET. Yet now you say the SMALL things we figure out. Well at least you are now starting to give humans a little credit. Before you implied we were dumb as a doornail and without "ET", we would be absolutely nothing. Not very consistent.

6) About the issue of the creating bad things to "test" us like in the book of Job. You replied to this question with, "Like babysitters they do have better things to do but they also have a job to perform". Ok, so these ET can be compared to babysitters? How many babysitters create poison and hazardous things to basically trap/test the kids they are babysitting? Unless they are sadisitic of course. That doesn't make logical sense. It makes as much sense as when I heard Christians say god allows satan to stay around so he can test us.

Finally sleeper. You seem to trust these "ET" so much. Yet how do you know they are even telling you the truth? Honestly. If everything you say is the truth, then these ET should be fired.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by UnconciousSelf]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey unconcious self, thou protests too much! What do you care if thousands of us run off a cliff when sleeper gives us the cue? Thanks for trying to save us. You're too late to stop this crazy thing we've got going. We're done in. Woe is me.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Highhorse, sorry to "burst your bubble", but...if you think I am asking sleeper questions for you then you are unfortunately mistaken. You and thousands can jump off the cliff whenever you like, that isn't my problem at all!

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The ETs don't control as much as the wish or as much as they want humans to believe. They can do all kinds of things to control a human body and even the astral body. But there is one thing they have no defense against. That is, which soul will inhabit which body.

Sleeper may not realize the dangerous little lies that are cleverly woven through his information. A lot of the information is accurate but it's always that little twist that will get you in the end. But I'm sure those of keen awareness can see what to take and what to leave. If not, it doesn't matter because we all will learn what we are meant to learn when we are ready to learn it.

The best thing we can do is give a respectful nod of allowance for people to make their own mistakes and choose their own way. In this way, one can free themselves from the ties that bind. This will cut the karmic chains. Only in a state of complete allowance can one move beyond this see-saw existence. A state of complete non-expectation from another being. When such a state is achieved then clarity rises and takes ahold of the awareness. Things that once seems convoluted make perfect sense. Things that once rubbed us wrong no longer hold any fascination for us. The 'world' as we once knew it disappears and a restful awareness and joy for life emerges to fill our being.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Unconcious self, by the way, your name is spelled strangely, you left out an s. Oh well, that's the least of your problems. Your anger and hostility are inappropriate and childlike. Why are you so angry and indignant about the discussions we have here in this thread? If you feel like you're being duped, perhaps you are. If you think Sleeper has all the answers for you, you've come to the wrong place. Nobody here can help you with all that. Go and be fruitful, but please don't multiply!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Careful there US you may get put on ignore(easier to deal with believers and ignore the rest).
As for sleepers lies just look at my posts here.
The one that really got me was the Clinton crystal remark. It seemed to come so easily yet there is absolutely no proof for it as anyone with a couple minutes to browse the National Archives will see(public figures like presidents have their every word and action documented).
You may soon find yourself talking to the wall. Apparently Deny Ignorance means to deny others.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
As for sleepers lies just look at my posts here.
The one that really got me was the Clinton crystal remark.

HAHA, i have to really laugh at your mentioning that. Sleeper said that as a joke after I asked him about a certain quartz from a certain planet was used for/with light physics. just go back and look, you will see I am right.

Longhairbrokebackmtnboy, looks like you need to bust some other thread, because if that remark really got you, well you dont even understand what you read, LMFAO

SLEEPER rules

[edit on 21-3-2006 by moderndayHanSolo]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Unconcious self, by the way, your name is spelled strangely, you left out an s. Oh well, that's the least of your problems. Your anger and hostility are inappropriate and childlike. Why are you so angry and indignant about the discussions we have here in this thread? If you feel like you're being duped, perhaps you are. If you think Sleeper has all the answers for you, you've come to the wrong place. Nobody here can help you with all that. Go and be fruitful, but please don't multiply!

My name isn't spelled "strangely", it is mispelled. There is a reason for it, but thanks for your spelling correction. If I really need to know how to spell words though, I will look it up in a dictionary, not get the corrections from someone with the name "highhorse"

Also, I don't think that was a "problem". Nor do I think I have any larger problems than that one. Unless you know some things that I don't know about myself

Finally you seem to ass-u-me too much. I never said sleeper DID have all the answers. And who said I was angry? I guess scrutinizing stories automatically makes you angry on these boards
. Once again highhorse, you are assuming. Maybe you shouldn't respond to posts that aren't addressed to you. Just a thought.

By the way, please follow your own advice about not multiplying!
It will make the world a much better place to live and make less work for sleeper's ET friends!

[edit on 21-3-2006 by UnconciousSelf]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
un concious, I can tell you're new to ATS. When did you join? January 06. Yep, the new members are all the same. You come in here pontificating, raging, and getting all indignant because? Because?

This is the situation as I see it. We were having a nice conversation and an impertinent impatient incredulous teeny bopper like yourself shows up and starts pestering us. Sorry, but that's the way you come off.

You're right, I shouldn't have taken your bait. I guess I was tired at the time and needed to eat dinner. I won't do it again. Good night and good luck!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Look modernwhatchamacallit you didn't read. Someone asked sleeper a sincere question about Arkansas crystal and someone opened their mouth without realizing they might be checked up on. You go back and read. Only pay attention this time instead of trying to think up some childish name calling that only shows your intellectual ineptitude.
Man up. Throw some sticks or stones.
(name calling is what people do when they haven't an intelligent leg to stand on)

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
anyone here read about--Project Blue Beam-

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

(name calling is what people do when they haven't an intelligent leg to stand on)

Should anyone find two legs cowboy is missing a pair

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I thought thou were ignoring me dear boy?
Was that a lie? Have you been reading my posts this whole time(as I suspected)? Oh I get it. It was a threat to get me to back down. Didn't work huh? LOL.
How is it you come by this knowledge of my physical and/or mental state?
If I remember correctly it wasn't I who got the warn.
If you refer to my using the terms liar and phony when describing your charade contained herein, well that was based on the many false claims I uncovered. It wasn't just to hear myself talk(like moderndaywhatever).
It was because I actually went out and researched your claims and found them to be....well.....not true. I presented my findings for others to see.
My research is ongoing however and one thing I can tell about it so far is that there seems to be a gap in UFO sightings for a certain period of time that corresponds to certain historical incidents we have in common.
Ok you can put me back on ignore now.

[edit on 3/21/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I thought thou were ignoring me dear boy?
Was that a lie? Have you been reading my posts this whole time(as I suspected)?

Don’t flatter yourself----however, I know that’s the only way you will get attention

I happened on to your last post before I was signed in----it was like stepping in dog poop

Oh I get it. It was a threat to get me to back down. Didn't work huh? LOL.

You are like a little girl once I stooped down and gave you a bit of attention there was no way you were ever going to leave----my mistake

How is it you come by this knowledge of my physical and/or mental state?

Anyone who reads your posts knows instantly your mental state

If you refer to my using the terms liar and phony when describing your charade contained herein, well that was based on the many false claims I uncovered.

Anyone can make false accusations----especially behind people’s backs, they are known as scoundrels

It wasn't just to hear myself talk(like moderndaywhatever).
It was because I actually went out and researched your claims and found them to be....well.....not true. I presented my findings for others to see.

Your opinions and lies do not represent viable research

My research is ongoing however and one thing I can tell about it so far is that there seems to be a gap in UFO sightings for a certain period of time that corresponds to certain historical incidents we have in common.

You can’t differentiate sarcasm and simple humor----what research are you capable of?

Ok you can put me back on ignore now.

So that you can continue with your lies----knowing that I don’t read your tripe?

Now that I gave you all this attention I suspect you will be coming back for more----indefinitely----oh well

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Longhaircowboy,

You are 49 years old, you claim that you were at Fort Hood Texas when I was stationed there in 1970

In 1970 you were 13 years old----were you a military brat?

I believe you said that you served in Vietnam----that war ended in 1975

In 1975 you were 18

Nixon began withdrawing troops from Vietnam in the latter part of 1972 and no troops were sent into Vietnam after 1972 except for a few Special Forces----I was stationed two hours away in 1972 with a large contingent ready to move into Vietnam at a moments notice----if Nixon were to change that order----he did not----and at the end of 1972 we were returned state side along with thousands of other troops that were being pulled out of Vietnam every day

In 1972 the last year American troops were sent into Vietnam you were 15 years old

Have I missed something?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper, Have you spoke to your contacts about events such as Roswell - and is there any validity behind them?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Hi Sleeper, Have you spoke to your contacts about events such as Roswell - and is there any validity behind them?

Hi small step

Roswell is the real deal----ET gave the US watered down versions of two of their ships and a few biological androids to go with them. The ships were filled with many gadgets that were made specifically to be easily back engineered by technologically challenged people such as us.

Many of those objects have since evaporated away----all ET stuff comes with an expiration date, except for the ships----they remain in use by the military----for training purposes

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the prompt reply Sleeper.

They should have created roswell scenarios on every continent thought. Don't seem fair.

edited to remove excessive quotes! Large threaditis.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by one_small_step]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
and winner by technical knockout...ssssslllllleeeeeepppppeeeerrrrr.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join