It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So if there was no "coming into being", then...well, that's just hard for my brain to even consider wrapping around. That's like trying to think about what's outside the universe, my brain can't help but picture....well, more universe. How can something be without ever beginning? Are we just on some huge loop? Ha, that brings to mind a dream I had once. I was trying to reach the end of the universe, but every time I got close, more universe would be created and it was impossible for me to reach the "edge". The mere thought about reaching the outside boundaries triggered those boundaries to stretch further out, making it so there really was no edge. It was odd.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Interesting topic

I can certainly go along with your other dimension aspect of the story but could do with more info. I'm not sure about the ship running on pixie dust lol but you never know!

Firstly I have never knowlingly had an encounter with an alien although i'm sure there have been many times I have unknowingly. However I have spoken to individuals who have, one who changed my life totally a few years back.
I have however seen alien technology, which could also be described as advanced military technology secret from the public.

It is true that there are many different dimensions or alternate realities, this is not sceptism or conspiracy, this is scientific fact.

It is also a scientific fact that the world is made of atoms and as such the chair you are now sitting on is no different in solid mass than the air you breath, crazy but scientific FACT! Accepted years ago. Similarily our brain edits over 95% of the info from our eyes, so there is that much of the world we dont see as our brain cannot or doesn't comprehend it.

Going off topic here but if you see everything as a whole and the fact that these ETs are much more highly advanced than us and aware of these dimensions and how to jump from one to another, then we can see its a deep topic.

My Opinion?
I have spent many years, pain and research to get at the truth. All I want is humanity to understand the truth and live to our full 'currently surpressed portential'.
My Beliefs and Findings? Well, I could list everything but suffice to say that David Icke is bang on with his theories. I could go on but to sum it up....

The New World Order and The Illuminati control the worlds military and global economy, The New World Order (order out of chaos, They rule out of the motto 'divide and conquer) has been around since the days of old. And Yes, The Reptiles control the Illuminati. The links and proof are on the net for all to see. Many dismiss David Icke on the offset when reptiles are mentioned, but truth and facts speak for themselves.
The reptiles (and lets make it clear there are more aliens than the reptoid species on the planet) do indeed work from another dimension, this is what makes things difficult for the human race, as from birth we are programmed that there is only one dimension and all that is 'we see through the eyes'. We are constantly bombarded with mind numbing techniques such as chemtrails, radio airwaves, subliminal advertising, agents in drinking water including flouride which is a killer.

We need to take control of ourselves and our minds before we can fight the oppresion of humankind by the Reptillian Race. There are forces who can help us but annot contact us if our minds are close.

Regards

Tony

Edit: Link removed.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by lifttheveil]

[edit on 26-2-2006 by lifttheveil]

[edit on 26-2-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria

Ok, Sleeper - what/where is/was the genseis of all this? When did it all begin? Are you privy (from ET or otherwise) to this knowledge? Thanks

[edit on 26-2-2006 by TrubadoursGrayAria]

There was no big bang, the universe is not expanding nor will it contract and fall into itself----it will never end. This universe is so large that the edge will not be found by human instruments, ever.

And because time and space are illusions so is Genesis

Energy did not come into being-----it has always existed and it will never cease existing

Your first problem with me - as you must already know, I've followed this thread from its' beginning. I don't need you to repeat yourself. The "Big Bang" scientists essentially offer as much proof as you do, explaining, explaining, then it all falls apart when they can't proove what a singularity is or how it works. I'm not impressed. I meant "genesis" not in the religeous sense of the word, but, the literal sense of the word. Before I go on, please explain the apparent contradiction from your last post - "There was no big bang, the universe is not expanding nor will it contract and fall into itself----it will never end. This universe is so large that the edge will not be found by human instruments".

If the universe does not end then there should be no "edge" for human instruments to detect. My origianl question is more along the lines of - from what pitcher, did all this soul creation pour into this cup of humanity, within the awesome expanse of the universe?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hm... to call me a false prophet is a bit senseless... I have yet to prophecize... I have only wished to let all humans know that we all have the potential to change this world for the better. I do not run any web sites. E.T. must have his information wrong for you? I do not run any cults. Yes, I am a positive person who would prefer to be called an indigo child.

I wonder where E.T. gets his/her souls? Who created E.T.? Oh... right... the neverending illusion you speak of... if you'd like to know exactly who I am and what it is I truly stand for, then go to physicsforums.com and read the skepticism and debunking area. I type under the alias Serpo. Yes my name is David Goodpasture. I live in California... what else would you like? I have nothing to hide, I come forward in honesty for the better of mankinds future... I am no more special than anyone on this planet.. as you proclaim yourself to be... instead I let everyone know that we all have the potential to create ourselves into anything we want. I have never proclaimed to love God... and I have never claimed to be the Messiah... if you want to attack me.. attack me with fact... not assumption and personal fairy tale... Why all the lies? Can't you just be honest like I am with you? You tell us that E.T. places our souls here for specific tests and trials... yet you shoot me down... which may be conflicting my very trials and tests that you speak of.. a being as enlightened as you should know better not to interfere... correct? I mean... once we all know we are here just for a trial session... what's the point of living? None of it matters... I can just sit in my computer chair all day long and pound away at my computer keys... start a story with "once upon a time"... talk about pixy dust and fairies... perfect E.t's and magical illusions... wait.. that's you... no wonder you do that... you're insane. You truly believe all of this. I guess I should leave you once again as you spread more lies behind my back... will I return only to find you making false assumptions about who I am again? I hope not... y'all enjoy this cruel, cruel, manipulative man... I'm sorry. People like this bring me to tears... my intentions are not to rule the world. My intentions are to save human beings one by one... by giving them the motivation and awakening to the potential that they all need and carry... and that is it... I am not selling any books... not running any websites... no profits. Stop lying! You disgust me... you want to see this world go insane... don't you? pixie dust...

[edit on 26-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Lifttheveil - I have a tattoo of the "Eye of Ra" on my right arm (hard to see thru all the scales). Careful man, we're watching you! I'm taking a break now to go warm myself on a rock in the front yard, I'll slither back in a while.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
TrubadoursGrayAria

Any chance of having a pic of you for my sight?

(Pre Transformation, mid transformation and final product, gif or jpg)

I been feeling the 'eye of ra since' I got onto this thing years ago!

By the way, if your scales are getting a bit rough nowadays why don't you try out the new reptillian range of products ideal for your harsh type of skin, fir further advice give Tony Blair a ring. FACT- Have you heard of how much money this guy spends a year on creams and facial products for himself? Check it out!

That is of course unless you already know as yyou use the same products lol

Lifttheveil

Edit: Link removed.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Energy did not come into being-----it has always existed and it will never cease existing

Your first problem with me - as you must already know, I've followed this thread from its' beginning. I don't need you to repeat yourself. The "Big Bang" scientists essentially offer as much proof as you do, explaining, explaining, then it all falls apart when they can't proove what a singularity is or how it works.

Energy existed forever-----we are energy-----energy can changed into many things but we have always existed in one form of energy or other----there is no genesis in the literal term unless you are speaking about every time we are born anew on this planet or another

Before I go on, please explain the apparent contradiction from your last post - "There was no big bang, the universe is not expanding nor will it contract and fall into itself----it will never end. This universe is so large that the edge will not be found by human instruments".

If the universe does not end then there should be no "edge" for human instruments to detect.

Human instruments can’t detect the soul; they cannot detect the real existence which is full of boundaries----on the other side there is not boundaries.

My origianl question is more along the lines of - from what pitcher, did all this soul creation pour into this cup of humanity, within the awesome expanse of the universe?

There is no pitcher, we enter and leave this stage alone-----there have been many civilizations on earth----the early ones have been wiped clean from this planet-----millions of earth years ago-----like an old house that is hundreds of years old earth has seen many remodels and up grades.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Mull, mull, mull................ok Sleeper, a little vague for me. Next question: I'll buy into the myriad other civilizations that have existed, then been wiped out here on earth; there's certainly plenty of "time" for that to have occurred (that we can't detect the evidence of this now/yet, is no great surprise). What is the reason for the repeated birth/existence/destruction of these civilizations on earth? Does each civilization peak? Reach it's goal? Then a new infant/soul civilization takes its' place?
Is earth (like other worlds) a romper room proving ground? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

What is the reason for the repeated birth/existence/destruction of these civilizations on earth?
Does each civilization peak?

Yes

Reach it's goal?

There is no goal to reach, after awhile it withers away like fruit fallen from the tree----and the infrastructure dissolves back into the ground or is removed by teams of ETs

Then a new infant/soul civilization takes its' place?

Not an infant/soul civilization----but more a place where the most undesirables are sent initially, eventually they form the villages, cities and nations, the rest is history-----

Is earth (like other worlds) a romper room proving ground? Thanks.

Precisely

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
TrubadoursGrayAria

Any chance of having a pic of you for my sight?

Oh well, regardless, here you go, pic of me prior to morphing into my more casual and comfortable lizard skin. **WARNING** may be too graphic and disturbing (especially to members of the flock from the pasture) as this pic also shows an unsuspecting human usurped by me and transformed for transport and a life of servitude as a soccer referee on planet Serpo.

Darn, sorry, the pic didn't work.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
I respect your points
except, my intentions ARE to save the world
Anything less would be a waste of my existence. There's a better future for us. We can make it come about. I do recognize the dilemna though... as you said... it appears sometimes as if they want to be led astray.

In essence you dgoodpasture are the Messiah

Finally you have arrived; the world has been waiting impatiently for you to save them

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here, in the temporary dormancy of this thread, my fellow ATS knowledge junkies, allow me this observation:

Some (certain other posters) seem almost intimidated and threatened by the author and content of this thread. One even mentioned he was brought to tears by the revelations and questions/information exchange!!!??? Huh? (Maybe a Hurricane Katrina thread would be more comfortable for such members where you would be with like minds quoting Celine Deion, lamenting the evils of non-liberal government policies, and knowing collectively and agreeing with each other that multiculturism, human diversity, and tolerance for those who earn/deserve no tolerance, is the real strength that binds us). Putooey!

I submit that Knowledge doesn't corrupt or pervert, not even false knowledge. It's the intellect that can't discern the difference that is in danger. Maybe Sleeper has concocted this entire story because he woke up one day and all the alphabets in the cereal bowl spelled it out for him! Maybe, it's all true. Who knows?

Not once have I seen the author of this thread dictate to anyone that they agree with him and/or demand acceptance (can you say this about other authors of dubious, questionable, fantastic, or hard to believe topics?) and smooth digestion of the information presented; hasn't forced me to swallow any epicac yet either!

Sleeper (in the spirit of ATS or any other forum for knowledge exchange) has, in the least, entertained, informed, inspired, provoked thought, and done it all with some incredibly unique ideas expressed with a refreshing and ongoing invitation for rebuttal.

I think if anyone here is intimidated by Sleeper, it's not the information, it's that they can't measure up or match the level of intellectual prowess (again, story raving madness or not) that Sleeper so effortlessly displays here. Let's not forget the wit too! That almost always - provoked wit - when he's attacked for doing what we all come here to do.

Now, we are all here on ATS so we all walk that fine line now and then. Let's keep going and see what side we end up on.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hmm... I think my previous reign of grouchiness is now over, not that it lasted long. I'm going to attempt to tackle the last half of this thread tomorrow. There's sure some interesting stuff here, can't deny that... I haven't decided to which I agree or disagree yet, I'm still stuck in that "Huh?! What?!" stage. Gonna to be for a while, I reckon. Therefore I'm gonna be doing a lot of poking and prodding, so be prepared...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hello and good day to you. I, with all seriousness would like to know if your ET friends have ever told you of a planet galaxies from here that is completely absent of light except for a point with a two mile radius. If they have described such a planet to you then could you explain in detail what one would see if they were in the diameter of light. I repeat this is not meant to trick anyone or to make light of anyone. Sincerely, Necromancer 9

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Of course aliens are real, everyone knows that. In fact you are reading a post typed by an alien right now

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthUnificationFrontier
Of course aliens are real, everyone knows that. In fact you are reading a post typed by an alien right now

Awww, come on.

Pull out the digi-cam, stand in front of a mirror, and give us something serious to ponder.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Here, in the temporary dormancy of this thread, my fellow ATS knowledge junkies, allow me this observation:

Some (certain other posters) seem almost intimidated and threatened by the author and content of this thread. One even mentioned he was brought to tears by the revelations and questions/information exchange!!!??? Huh? (Maybe a Hurricane Katrina thread would be more comfortable for such members where you would be with like minds quoting Celine Deion, lamenting the evils of non-liberal government policies, and knowing collectively and agreeing with each other that multiculturism, human diversity, and tolerance for those who earn/deserve no tolerance, is the real strength that binds us). Putooey!

I submit that Knowledge doesn't corrupt or pervert, not even false knowledge. It's the intellect that can't discern the difference that is in danger. Maybe Sleeper has concocted this entire story because he woke up one day and all the alphabets in the cereal bowl spelled it out for him! Maybe, it's all true. Who knows?

Not once have I seen the author of this thread dictate to anyone that they agree with him and/or demand acceptance (can you say this about other authors of dubious, questionable, fantastic, or hard to believe topics?) and smooth digestion of the information presented; hasn't forced me to swallow any epicac yet either!

Sleeper (in the spirit of ATS or any other forum for knowledge exchange) has, in the least, entertained, informed, inspired, provoked thought, and done it all with some incredibly unique ideas expressed with a refreshing and ongoing invitation for rebuttal.

I think if anyone here is intimidated by Sleeper, it's not the information, it's that they can't measure up or match the level of intellectual prowess (again, story raving madness or not) that Sleeper so effortlessly displays here. Let's not forget the wit too! That almost always - provoked wit - when he's attacked for doing what we all come here to do.

Now, we are all here on ATS so we all walk that fine line now and then. Let's keep going and see what side we end up on.

This guy basically broke it down. Couldn't have said it much better myself...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Aliens can make communications easy, they can make themselves look like humans, and chat with you at your favorite drinking hole. How often do they do that and those they are taking to know? Many don’t know they are taking to ETs, and ETs do it plenty.

I am curious about this.
Would this be an occasional thing they would do? Like sit down (intrude) at your table in a restaurant, appearing completely human, yet saying things that are somewhat otherwordly, maybe even being so blunt as to say they are not from here. Would they just have normal chit -chat, or say things that drop hints ?

Or could an ET take on a more permanant position in someone's llife, appearing human, eating, sleeping, having a normal job, and even marry and have children with that person / human ? And you would never even know it . Or would you ?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
hey sleeper i got a question for you ,

when you met these aliens, did they tell you what plans, if any they had for the future of humanity?

can you go into detail on the plans?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff. Distinguishing what is real or imaginary is impossible. It’s another dimension like the Twilight Zone.

That is only one reason governments don’t talk about extraterrestrials; they don’t know what they are and have zero ability to defend against them.

What government is going to admit they are inferior? Really inferior, like an ant against an elephant.

Governments are terrified of the aliens----should they tell that to the people?

Aliens are not here to do harm----if they were a snap of the finger would eliminate all life on this planet.

Proof----not going to happen---------------for awhile.

are aliens real or not?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join