It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks Observer, I think I found this thread for a reason!

Sleeper, my story is that I'm either a fool or a babe in the woods. I could write a book on the stupid things that I've done which show lack of humility and intelligence, conceit, false pride, insecurity, selfishness, and dumb-assery that was many times just plain dangerous to my health. How does ET view a fool?

Do they enjoy watching me and my reaction to being embarrassed, humiliated, the last one to see the "#" hitting the fan? I seem to find myself in those situations more often than not.

Or, am I a stranger in a strange land? Am I actually an alien sent to this planet to interact with these crazy humans? Did they plant me here with my crazy family and expect me to do well? Are we humans the "protoges" of ET?

If we are protoges, then I send my apology to whichever ET is watching me! I know I'm a fool. What I need is more money to make this awful experience down here on earth with these crazy bastards more bearable! I'm serious.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Because I offer no proof for my statements I have little credibility to loose, however, what little I have would be forfeited if I self-promote my books from this thread

But Thanks for asking!

Sleeper - thank you for the response. I have seen no attempt by you at self promotion, on this thread or any other I've seen so far, in regard to books you've written or anything else. Also, with every word of your's I read, my mental "credibility checklist" with a plus/minus column is in full swing! Try as I might, I can't place many minuses in that column, and find that when I'm tempted, it's only because you've relayed a piece of information that "really" stretches my sense of credulity (then I think about it, can't disprove it, have to leave the minus out of the column), you are incredibly consistent.

So far your credibility is safe with me. If, at some point, I see an offer for your ET memoirs/experience on CD for $29.95, I'll have my marching orders.

MY interest in your books (that I assume/may have read somewhere on another thread) were about a different subject entirely), are related to what else that mind of yours has to offer. Again, not looking for 10-64 on this ET subject for you, just an avid reader and a vessel far from being full.

Obviously, books are written for many reasons. Outside of entertainment and profit, and with a slant towards intellectual honesty (my father wrote 5 books, none published, his ego and pride got in the way when he refused to accept an offer to publish in paperback in the late fifties), to first share what's in your head; then if it's good enough, you obtain that sense of accomplishment and profit to boot when people buy.

If I follow your logic correctly, ET helped you write those books, directly or indirectly, regardless of the subject, the wisdom in them must be great and meaningful to share. If everyone/anyone else is interested let them ask as I have and use your good judgement to determine their reasons/motive(s) for the request as I'm sure you'll do with mine. Many thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Well things are certainly looking more rosey around here. For the first time in a long time, it seems that the positive people are outnumbering the negative people.

To highhorse313 and TrubadoursGrayAria: welcome to this thread! We need people like you here. People that don't cry "give me proof" and are able to listen to someone and not get irrate at the first possible moment.

To sleeper: Are you saying that hybrids are real? Do they look human? Do they know they are hybrids? Why are hybrids created?

This thread gets ever more interesting...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I'm new at this, thanks for the welcome Observer, glad to be here. Still trying to figure out how to respond to a quote and limit it to a specific part of the quote. Please bear with me

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Thanks Observer, I think I found this thread for a reason!

Sleeper, my story is that I'm either a fool or a babe in the woods. I could write a book on the stupid things that I've done which show lack of humility and intelligence, conceit, false pride, insecurity, selfishness, and dumb-assery that was many times just plain dangerous to my health. How does ET view a fool?

They must love them because they are in charge of several billion of them

Do they enjoy watching me and my reaction to being embarrassed, humiliated, the last one to see the "#" hitting the fan? I seem to find myself in those situations more often than not.

They don’t enjoy our wallowing in the mud but as soon as we tire of it they will hose us down

Or, am I a stranger in a strange land? Am I actually an alien sent to this planet to interact with these crazy humans? Did they plant me here with my crazy family and expect me to do well? Are we humans the "protoges" of ET?

We all are strangers in this land-----some have been here before others have been sent down here-----until they get it right

They do expect you to do well----and everyone down deep inside knows what that means

We are protégés, students, family----some of us have gone astray but no matter which road you take they all lead home

If we are protoges, then I send my apology to whichever ET is watching me! I know I'm a fool. What I need is more money to make this awful experience down here on earth with these crazy bastards more bearable! I'm serious.

Have you met anyone who couldn’t use more money? Money is a gift and a curse----but mostly a gift----life really sucks without it and billions on this planet know the sting of poverty.

Most that have money haven’t looked for it----those that look for it hardly ever finds it.

Good luck on your quest

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by SirDomino
So Sleeper, did you ever get to talk to the ETs to see if they can hook me up with some ET healthcare??

Thanks again for your contributions, please keep it up.

They got the message----your situation is not by chance or just plain bad luck----which btw there is no such thing.

In ET’s world----which everyone is a part of----sickness and pain are tools

They know your predicament, and they know how to fix you-----and regardless of what you think that is what they are doing----sometimes they incorporate the medical profession but not everyone in this world has access to it.

I wish you the best

THanks sleeper for looking into this for me.

I kind of figured as much, as I have been told similar things by others who are spiritual.

So, what is the best way of gettin the attention of the ETs and to really impress them (and God)?

How do you earn one of the 'treats' from the ETs in regards to intersteller vacations?

Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I read (real fast the first page of this thread-I have to go do something in 4 min.) anyway...the craft he's talkin about look orange in the night sky , they change size...(glow) and they fly over alot of military bases often (usually during the mid-#er watch 2400 to 0400) we saw them often , and you can't touch 'em !

they are here!! and have always been here!!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Listening to you so called educated people, I find it very amusing that you support sleepers threads and yet you require no evidence to support his claims. I'm sorry but I for one do not believe any of the vague information he is putting out there. The rest of you can keep feeding him with your un-dying loyalty and eager questions, but I for one can think of a million better thing's to do when I wake up!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Necromancer, I can't resist saying this. If you are so riled up about and so incredulous regarding Sleeper's experiences, why have you read any of this thread? I don't understand your lack of curiosity but I bet you're not a scientist or investigator. I'm willing to hear the man out. I'll make my own decision about his veracity, but thanks for sharing your caring about what I ponder over yonder.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Beware of the false prophets.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Are we a "farm" of humans? Are we unknowingly involved in some sort of competitive activity on behalf of our owners (ET) - are we pawns?

What attributes does ET think are particularly attractive in human beings? What behavior do they applaud?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino

So, what is the best way of gettin the attention of the ETs and to really impress them (and God)?

We are not here to impress ET or God, or anyone else for that matter----but if you do the drinks our on you-----

How do you earn one of the 'treats' from the ETs in regards to intersteller vacations?

Thanks again!

That’s a tricky proposition

It helps to have someone on the other side----family or friends that have passed away and have achieved a level that allows them those privileges----they would be the tour guide

But that’s a two edged sword, they could use that time to chew you out----they call it tough love

You don't know why you are here-----they do

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Sleeper,

Are we a "farm" of humans? Are we unknowingly involved in some sort of competitive activity on behalf of our owners (ET) - are we pawns?

We are not pawns; we are what they use to be

What attributes does ET think are particularly attractive in human beings? What behavior do they applaud?

Integrity

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sleeper, are there evil souls?

If the answer to this is no, then this whole story does not work.

I find this idea of souls having an influence on the body/entity that they occupy hard to swallow. It doesn't make sense... unless there are evil souls aswell.

What I mean is: If you claim that souls have an influence on the bodies they reside in and all of them are overflowing with love and compassion then why did Hitler exist? Why didn't he end up being an author (of books unlike Mein Kampf) or... a butcher? instead of a maniacal dictator hell-bent on ethnically cleansing huge populations? What about serial killers/ rapists?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
Sleeper, are there evil souls?

If the answer to this is no, then this whole story does not work.

Your dilemma is that for there to be good we need evil otherwise how do we distinguish between the two

Have you read the book of Job? In that story god uses evil---Satan as a tool to test Job

In other words god created evil so that man could choose between the two

I find this idea of souls having an influence on the body/entity that they occupy hard to swallow. It doesn't make sense... unless there are evil souls aswell.

What is a human body?------Mostly water and a few minerals----when it dies it goes back to the earth from which it came-----the soul is all that remains----the soul can exist on its own or it can be caged into another body

Evil is a human concept and was created by ET as a tool----if you wish to place god in the slot of ET that works too.

What I mean is: If you claim that souls have an influence on the bodies they reside in and all of them are overflowing with love and compassion then why did Hitler exist?

Souls are not overflowing with love and compassion if they were they wouldn’t be on earth.

We souls have some love and compassion but nothing to brag about----how many people have you met that are overflowing with it? -----if so for how long are they able to overflow with it?

Why does any tyrant exist? There have been thousands throughout history and there are hundreds and thousands running around today------they are the face of evil, they are pawns of god for those who believe in god or ET

Why didn't he end up being an author (of books unlike Mein Kampf) or... a butcher? instead of a maniacal dictator hell-bent on ethnically cleansing huge populations? What about serial killers/ rapists?

Hitler was a soldier, a painter, a politician and an author but he excelled at maniacal dictator

He orchestrated a cast of millions to do his biding-----when it was all said and done more than fifty million people lost their lives and countless others were left destitute and crippled

He was the face of pure evil and millions chose between good and evil during his time on this planet

Many of those that chose evil never participated in that war or killed anyone----but neither did they stand up against him or what he stood for

Many of those who chose evil have since died and have been returned to this planet----some of the worst have been terminated----they literally lost their souls

We all chose between good and evil----many that choose evil will not lose their souls but some will wish they did.

Serial killers and rapists are wolves amongst the sheep-----are they evil?-----without a doubt-----but if they get a book deal or a movie made about them----the books will be best sellers and the move a hit.

We deplore violence and at the same time lust over it-----it’s the subtle speed traps that catch the most violators of freewill.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Of course aliens exist...anyone with experiences like mine can say that... it's sad. I hate skeptics. Gah...they just drive me crazy! And they make me look stupid, just like how my uncle makes me feel. Haha, truth is I laugh at him, cause the people who don't believe that UFOS or aliens exist, or even reptilians...pshh don't even get me started on those guys. People are SHEEPLE. People who don't KNOW what is REALLY* going on....of course I KNOW what's going on. And so do many other people...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by MiTo

Erm...you are wrong. There is plenty of evidence about the Reptilian Race, or draconians that want to take over this planet. And they are doing it right now...if you can't see that, you're a sheeple. Just like all the rest. Only a few like me know what is really* going on. You were even fortunate enough to be alive...lucky you...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The message that should be being conveyed is one of love, peace, compassion and perceptional duality... which comes from within the living organism that is the human species operating as one... the human race itself. We have the potential to be all of these things when we wish to make it happen... which should be now. This thread is going berzerk with religious swivels, demonic and spiritual realms, and many other topics that are of no importance at this time! Learn how to love each other guys! Aliens exist! Yeah! You can't deny the vastness of this universe and this reality... but why waste your time on it here with a false prophet? We need to make the change come about before we are truly revealed the truth. No one else can reveal that truth to you but yourself. Let's create heaven on Earth. It's emotional and mental... not physical and material.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
The message that should be being conveyed is one of love, peace, compassion and perceptional duality... which comes from within the living organism that is the human species operating as one... the human race itself. We have the potential to be all of these things when we wish to make it happen... which should be now. This thread is going berzerk with religious swivels, demonic and spiritual realms, and many other topics that are of no importance at this time! Learn how to love each other guys! Aliens exist! Yeah! You can't deny the vastness of this universe and this reality... but why waste your time on it here with a false prophet? We need to make the change come about before we are truly revealed the truth. No one else can reveal that truth to you but yourself. Let's create heaven on Earth. It's emotional and mental... not physical and material.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

I can't help but agree with you.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I seriously doubt anyone on this thread is lighting incense, candles, chanting, praying to ET, or sculpting effiges in what they imagines is Sleepers likeness.....get a grip man! For all I know this poster is conducting an experiment from the Ci office of the DIA to see how many people he can snooker! Who cares? He's dog-gone good at it and I want to learn is what's next.

If you've read the entire thread, there's at least a little philosophical and romantic truth here for anyone (made up or not) he's good, stop trying to protect us educated folk (Necromancer even said we were- so nah!)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join